MAD MAN

MAD MAN

Quit spamming the network you goddam gajin faggot

alpha as fuck

Somebody needs to fucking shoot this egotistical asshole.

fuck me im down 70% on this

HAHAHAHA how can anyone afford to spam the network when it costs $100 per transaction fee dumbass

if there are fees its technically not spam

Truth is treason in the empire of lies :)

All that may be true, and yet bitcoin cash will never be bitcoin. Deal with it.

12 hours ago LTC was at 310 and BCH was at 3350.

Now LTC is at 301 and BCH is just under 3000

The flippening will occur by the end of the year when llitecoin hits 1.5k

Is bitcoin core a new coin?

whiny voice, bitchy, emotional and literally rage quit live on video

confirmed beta estrogen pumped sissy confirmed.

BCASH is absolute fucking trash, centralized POS

its bcash bro
bcash

don't let that faggot co-opt the brand or ride the coat tails of the King

it's bcash and it'll fucking die soon

yeah it was created in august

its a bitcoin fork with added segwit technology, they change th signing technology and went against satoshis whitepaper

/thread

You guys do know this faggot is literally the reason the market is all fucked up now right?

bitcoin cash?
more like bitcoin trash.

t. brainlet no cashers that dumped at $300

Here's a tip guys, BUY when you see FUD

>Bitcoin Cash attacks Bitcoin
>entire cryptocurrency market collapses
What a fucking retard.

Haha the sheer fucking desperation of corecucks.

There's no point, your bcash meme failed. All of the major media outlets that have given it coverage (all positive btw) over the last few days call it by it's true name: Bitcoin Cash.

Soon to be just "Bitcoin". Everytime you call it bcash all you accomplish is outing yourself as a scared little corecuck. And you should be scared.

>learns japanese
>moves to japan
>patrician tier taste in waifus
>autistic
>triggers reddit
>teams up with the news to troll bitcoin core

You mean FUD like the asshole in OP pic?

>literally nukes the whole market
>retards think hes awesome because of edgy twitter posts

The absolute state of brainlets!

Burst out laughing. Thanks user

>nukes the market

lol good job outing yourself as a newfag. This is fucking nothing.

> The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers.
> - Satoshi Nakamoto

Roger Ver is a scammer double-spending money by telling newfags that they should buy his shitcoin.

you sound like a massive loser, who gives a fuck how long you've been on this board. The point is that this whole situation the market is in was caused by him and was totally unnecessary.
>t.brainlet

he is factually correct. the best kind of correct.

Bcash is sitting at 2800k why is it dipping Roger?

BTC was long due a correction, it was inevitable.

BTW I don't give a fuck about Ver, unlike you corecucks who are obsessed with him. e's definitely a sociopath, but it amuses me how much he triggers you faggots. Now you're acting like a 15% dip in bitcoin is the apocalypse despite the fact that it's still up like $6000 this month. Retarded child.

The man has a point. We should sue them for false advertising. Which government agency can we report false advertising to?

I've already reported the site to the SEC.

BTC BCH both are shit.
XRP FTW

>Retard does something completely unnecessary
>fucks up the whole market even fucks up his own coin
>reverses massive gains
HAHAHA CHECK8 YOU CORE KEKS HHAHA
Retard confirmed

Same fuck Bitcoin Cash

Fucking bleeding my portfolio Dry

How dare you use Satoshi in your image while promoting Bcore?

>>Retard does something completely unnecessary

What exactly did Roger do to cause this dip? Why are you assuming this totally expected correction is due to BCH in the first place? If it were, we would see BCH siphoning off BTC's market cap but that's clearly not happening, they're both dumping.

It's ok, once you've been here for a few months you'll understand how normal this is. You will be fine as long as you don't panic sell during this dip.

>when it costs $100 per transaction fee dumbass
>What are low fee transactions that will never go through

>What exactly did Roger do to cause this dip?
How you really understand whats going on don't you?
>It's ok, once you've been here for a few months
You know just because you act like an oldfag doesn't mean you are one.

Tbh if I was you id just stfu because you really are a massive fucking retard and its showing.

Lmao you can't answer the question so you just call me a retard and hope for the best. Sad but predictable. Simple question, how did Roger Ver cause this dip? You seem pretty smart so it should be easy.

I wouldn't be seen in public if I was this guy right now

BTCash is a scam run by a felon who's going to use the name to cash out on a bunch of retards.

Roger Ver sold me dud fireworks one time.
I used to be a wholesaler, buying massive quantities of fireworks and re-selling them under my company named Bellamy's Boom Booms.
One time a shipment arrived and something must have gone wrong at the factory because the fireworks didn't work as intended -- actually they were downright dangerous to handle.
I called Roger immediately and said, mate your most recent shipment is full of duds. The boom booms don't work
Roger said, "what did you just say?"
I said, "it's a bad shipment, mate."
"Yes, I understand that part," he replied, "but what did you call them?"
"Boom booms," I said, a little perplexed.
"What?"
"Bellamy's Boom b--"
That's when Roger erupted over the phone, screaming like a madman at a dogshow, "they're not called boom booms, that belittles my company and is downright offensive, those are premium fireworks, blah blah blah!"
I said, "mate, it's just a slang term I didn't mean anything when I sai--"
He calmed down and explained to me that he's a millionaire and doesn't need or want my business if I'm going to tarnish the name of his (quite frankly fucking shite!) product.

I have never spoken to the man since and refuse to buy any BCC our of principle. He's a fucking loony

>screaming like a madman at a dogshow
lost

needs more
>green text
seems like a typical market correction to me. not sure what ver has to do with anything right now

you thought that up all by yourself didn't you? fucking retard.

Wrong, technically correct is the best kind of correct. learn your futurama pleb

>doesn't invent bitcoin
>claims his own copy is bitcoin

whatever you need to believe to feel better about your situation in life, user

If I had one wish it would be that satoshi sells off all his bcash for bitcoin

it's called progress, grandpa

>Nukes the market
>-15%
Will you kill yourself if we do a -70%? I hope you didn't take a loan to put into crypto newfag

>bcash

it's called bcash pls

It is almost like the devs don't know how to defend their network. Or don't want to.