BITCOIN CONTINUES TO CRASH

14k guys and dropping... is this the end? Has the bubble popped earlier than expected??

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/crypto/@defango/vqc-postings-cracking-rsa-and-ecc-encryption
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/12/20/winter-solstice-worst-day-2017-astrologers/970249001/
youtube.com/watch?v=60Ip9qumgBc
youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitcoin is dead. see:
steemit.com/crypto/@defango/vqc-postings-cracking-rsa-and-ecc-encryption
get in here faggots to get the bigger picture:

>2 day pull back
>bubble popped

shits about to get ugly guys. i think its time to exit all coins and go into fiat.

WHY ARE BOTH BITCOINS CRASHING
THIS DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE

quess what coin is quantumprooofd

looks like it's started... just wonder where the bottom is

>Bitcoin goes up from 2k to almost 20k in a year
>Not expecting to see a big correction

Right before Christmas, this is cruel

BECAUSE RSA GOT HACKED WITH A VIRTUAL QUANTUM KOMPUTER THAT DOES IT IN A SECOND. NOW THINK. WHAT DO THEY HAVE IN COMMON???

>cashed out at $19500

comfy as fuck

what worries me more is ETH crashing along with it

>a big correction
THIS IS NOT A CORRECTION YOU MORON! IT'S OVER. BITCOINS ARE FINNISHED!

MY FAMILIES GOING TO THINK I'M A IDIOT

looks like i wont be buying xmas gifts for the local orphanage this year

If it crashed from 20k to 15k in 1 hour, that would unironically be better. What's happening now is the slow bleed which is much worse.

maybe you are :D Look, this:
is a clever boy.

4. Four days.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO JAIL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HERE COMES THE FEDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's because way too much butt- and burpcoin holders are still living in the past, in denial, and way too emotional. Of course there's a slow bleed. But also they will break. Faster, and faster. And hands get weaker, and weaker. And then.

babbys first dip

and then whales buy the dip and everyone panic buys back and ends up with less bitcoin

It's my fault. Every time I sell it shoots back up. I'm holding bros sorry

ETH is only down 6%, while BTC is down 10% and BCH is down 24%
At least BTC owners can recoup some losses by selling forks, while BCH owners don't have that option and probably bought high because they thought there would be a flippening.
My suggestion to minimize losses would be to park your BTC in ETH for the next couple days.

Repping the 14200 bounce on the pop. Happy end of BTC guys we loved yall dearly.

Does this mean GPU prices will go down now?

>That's it, break it down!
>That's the one! He's been deeply involved in the now-illegal cryptocurrency market, trying to fund his experimental gender reassignment surgeries with the currency of crime
>FREEZE! You're under arrest!

>buying back an insecure coin
RSA got hacked, got it?

>breaching into $13k

F-FUCKKKKKKKK ABORT ABORT SELLLLLLL

guys, we are going through some stormy weather, but please remember we have each other and that will never change.

You faggots where not around for 13, 14, 15

When you guys tell others to buy or sell, is it you giving advice, or you guys trying to steer the market?

>earlier than expected??

LELLLLLLLL
fucking normie thinks he's early

In all seriousness though, I wonder if anyone here is actually panic selling. That would be pretty hilarious. All these red Wojak pictures are just a joke right?

The last 10k is normies taking out debt to buy buttcoins. I hope you're ready to see what happens to uppity tulip merchants.

RSA being hacked certainly is not a joke

"But this short, little day with the great many names also may be the worst day of the year, according to astrologers. The reason? Saturn."
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/12/20/winter-solstice-worst-day-2017-astrologers/970249001/
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Still, I'm going to buy if it hits 13k

yeah please dont joke on Veeky Forums

why is every coin crashing hahahahahahahahaha

>if
better be quick or it might already be 12k.

>Dip
>Down from 19k and falling fast from 14k

Haha, yeah just a little dropsy, nothing to see here folks!

TURNS OUT SATOSHI IS A TRANNY, SELL SELL SELL

We've been here before, we'll be here again

knowing which is which is key.

This reminds me of the time when I first played GTA V and I invested everything into the iFruit company right after the mission where you ruin them. I thought they would rebound, but they just kept going lower for the whole game.

BUY MORE, Veeky Forums. ALWAYS BUY MORE.

We've had crashes over 50% in Bitcoin and some of us, myself included, over 90% on our entire portfolio.

We've seen it all before.

wow what a hunk.

>just says bitcoin is crashing
>everything is crashing
and bitcoin will still be the biggest in the end

>Cash is king
BUY BUY BUY

sauce?

Hey guys. Just a question. I believe the btc will not just Recover. Btc Has a Mission. Rocketmission. Is it a good idea to sell my xrp now for cheap btc? Ya right?

Get in there and give 'em hell.

Lulz. Remember last week? Bull run to 19k, then down to 13k. Did btc die then? This is just normies rage quitting crypto after buying bch at ath.

first see this: steemit.com/crypto/@defango/vqc-postings-cracking-rsa-and-ecc-encryption
and then closely read what's going on: and now tell me I'm wrong.

Tether not confiriming transactions for hours
Is this normal or is this really it?

So the idea is that someone has cracked RSA using a virtual quantum computer and is now shifting BTC around from the early blocks?

pretty much.

Its nothing bruh

Idk tell me

WHAT IS THIS PATTERN CALLED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Erectile dysfunction

The Sayori Pattern!

that was the smartmoney sell-off, compare it to the dotcom bubble

BULLISH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

link?

fuck. huge if true.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM FELLAS!

holy fuck berserkwojak/10

youtube.com/watch?v=60Ip9qumgBc

wew there's a fucking big point on the daily ichimoku that the chinks should be buying, but they are not.

somebody pls youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

>tfw you bought at 19,000
*faint screeching and gurgling sounds*

This is the best pink wojak I've seen.

12000 on coinbase
Its over guys... im selling before this reacbes 1k