Best primarch coming through

Best primarch coming through

s'right, only trump is stupid enough to think Fabulous Hawk Boy isn't best.

Yeah, true.
/thread

Well. Yeah. I don't think there is much ground to disagree here.

>Best Primarch
>Dead Primarch
If you are the best why did you loose to Horus? Clearly Horus was the better one.

thanks now please step out of the way.

Pretty sure everyone believes that, including Horus. One of the reasons he wanted that pure white ass

Orders to entrench and defend recieved.

Best son

>iron
>cage

A lot of people misunderstood the purpose of the Iron Cage. It was more of a hardcore Combat Readiness Test and definitley not the greatest trolling to ever happen. Fuckin Iron Warrior propaganda man. And then ol' Toilet Seat Emperor forces all these changes and it just made us look bad. Trust me though we were in control the whole time.

Come on now brother, there's no need for this, you might hurt Perturabo's feelings, you know how sensetive he's about his self-worth

>If you are the best why did you loose to Horus?
Horus was using chaos steroids and Sanguinius was tired and wounded.
If you saw the gif you would see even trump agrees.

At a glance it looks much like the one of him making mocking faces. And it's usually a fair assumption that someone posting Trump is trying to be edgy and contrarian.

That aside, Sanguinius is still best girl.

Khan is probably the least important primarch of them all. Out of all of 30k and 40k lore he's done the least and had the least impact on anything.

>And it's usually a fair assumption that someone posting Trump is trying to be edgy and contrarian.
You need to be over 18 to post on Veeky Forums.

Only other primarch to be almost perfect. Want ot come to a music contest Im throwing later? Winner gets this sick sword I found

Real best primarch coming through

Forgot image

>there are people on tg right now who unironically believe this