/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Mimic Madness Edition

Here's the current worklog:

-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:

pastebin.com/pJthbuDQ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/post/160718631329/xxx
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
player1redpanda.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Princes

Quest Ready

towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/post/160718631329/xxx

3rd for perfectly normal Dragon Princess

Trash thread is back up for those interested

So will these princes have cards?

Final on the Imp Princess piece. Starting on the Alien Princess request

Very nice

Reposting from last thread. Leave number of proposed head design for the Bug Prince that you favor. Style will be Gats-y. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2,, my man.

If you're still taking requests, would you be able to do something of trash's goat princess after the alien piece?

Image for reference

I'll also throw in a request if you have the time for it

Something of Faun making sure that Ser Knight is having a good time at a party since Ser Knight is seeming kind of glum

Its an interesting request(I love goat Princess), so Ill take it on. I am gonna do a Bug Prince piece before/alongside that one though, so you may have to be a tad patient.

No problem, I'm absolutely fine with waiting. Thank you for taking it on

Unfortunately, Ive got a bit of a backlog on requests, so I wont be able to get to yours soon. Feel free to remind me when Im done with all the current pieces, though!

Very nice from the neck down she's pretty much perfect.
But her eye, eyebrow, mouth and nose don't seem to match up with skull.

Kraken lined

I designed her head that way on purpose. I like long and sloped foreheads in my demon designs, so I incorporated that into her design. Her head is larger and longer than a human head

Its not so much the long forhead its more like her eye is in the middle of her temple and the eyebrow doesn't seem to be on that bit of her skull just above where the eye hole is.

Her head is tilted downwards and partially away from the veiwer, as well as the fact that she has a very thin browbone. I also took liberties with facial anatomy to get a look that pleased me, so not everything is where it would be on an anatomically correct human face. I can draw up schematics later to show her head and facial dimensions if youd like.

Actually, I'd really appreciate that.

Oh hey, my edit made its way onto Eversor's tumblr

I feel honored.

Bumping up the Newest Squid so we don't have a repeat of last time.

Can we get a side by side of all the different versions? I think it would help me express what I really like about this one but miss from older versions.

Prelim WIP on the Alien Princess request

Ayy

I still think a black beak, even if it was as small as a buck tooth like on Kroot, would've looked wonderful. That's just me though. I really do like this Squid over the previous ones, even if I originally just wanted the first Squid to get better art without all the changes.

Finished up some stationgirls ideas that I have been sitting on. One of them is based on the slime queen idea from monstergirl encyclopedia with some healslut trope thrown in. The other is a Crash test dummy girl.

Trial Hangar’s
Test Princess

+ Full of youthful spunk
+ Never truly hurt or killed
+ Naive to intimacy
- Unsatisfied with simple
- Dismembered on a daily basis

Force Scouter: Read potential force or energy outputs of subjects.
Hyper-Drive: Extreme speed. Has not passed safety tests.

Love: 1
Lust: 1
Wealth: 3
Power: 4

Otacon?

I want to do VERY gay and perverse things with Mouse Prince.

Like Hold Hands or listen to him tell me about his day.

I actually kinda dig these. Keep it up famygdala.

People are pretty sure Science Prince isn't actually a Prince at all, and is just some fucking nerd who slapped on a crown so hot dragons would kidnap him and hot knights would visit him.

Mouse Prince is very timid and would just be glad that you aren't making any sudden movements around him.

>Science Prince is just some nerd
That's hilarious if it's true.
Come to think of it, a lot of Princesses and Princes are self-proclaimed. Given the apparent importance of Princess-Rescuing in the Towergirls world surely somebody is doing the work and research to figure out who's actual royalty and who's just some scrub.

Mermaid Prince has the best design so far. Please say that he's the reverse trap

Eheh, nope. I think I just accidentally channeled some Dio while designing the Mer Prince, and that's why he looks like that.

Pick number 3 milord!

Thanks

I wonder if we will ever get a Stationgirls 2

Only a matter of time

Slow day

which of the princesses needs more art lewd or otherwise?

Centaur Princess has almost no art and dusk elf could use some more art

Many of them.
Angel.

Any of the ones in Gats' google doc that doesn't have a current iteration.

docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

Never thought I'd want to get it on with an Ork

Still confuses the hell outa me, wish he'd tell what its about

Threadly reminder that goblins are the best and your shit waifu isn't better than 50 pounds of pussy and ass

t.Brumus

Say that to Mimic's "dress" and see what happens

Did gel princess, gonna post her when I get home

Why would you do this to that poor girl?

I am reminded there should be a doctor who princess
The Princess

Chimera

She's a regular qt

A double Cutie~

Knight Princess.

Nidhogg princess done

Kraken colored as well

Jester, honestly

Gel princess rough, what do you think?

muh dick

you have a tumblr or something where you have all of your work?

player1redpanda.tumblr.com/
gotta do a mass upload tonight

I must agree, my dick.
Shit son, that's plush and adorable.

Completely re-did the Alien Princess design and composure, wasn't happy at all with how it looked before.

Much more royal and elegant now in my opinion

Pretty spot on. If she ever got an actual card, I would hope it showed of her multi-body thing like Clone Princess. For the design of the princess herself that is great though.

Much better. I was happy just to see more alien art but this is a step in a sexier direction.

Looks better than before

As much as I hate that healslut meme, I really like her design Red

monk monkey?

Something Knights were big into in real life was competing in Tournaments and in general, for renown, loot, love and lust.

Maybe it's me being a sperg who wants a concrete setting for the world of Towergirls when the general consensus is "Let it be" but I do like to wonder what the TowerKnights generally get up to when not actively hunting for Princesses to rescue.

I wish our Gazer looked more like the MGE version

By that you mean naked, right?

Test.

>Maybe it's me being a sperg who wants a concrete setting for the world of Towergirls when the general consensus is "Let it be" but I do like to wonder what the TowerKnights generally get up to when not actively hunting for Princesses to rescue.

A few many threads ago me and other anons were talking about that. I would say my Knight would be travelling with his princesses and a few other user knights and their princesses because we wouldn't be expected to take the throne just yet for a few years

Test can't seem to post images

Coolin'. Boozin'. Getting up to general adventuring, taking minor jobs posted outside guild halls to make ends meet and pay rent (assuming they aren't just your average wandering murder hobos). That's what I imagine.

guess Veeky Forums is broken

You can thank /pol/ for this one. It'll be fully back online in a couple hours more than likely.

Duske Elf save us

ay there we go!

Too bad the guy making Towermachine/Wargirls disappeared somewhere.

On a side not, I felt Mimic's spell list is kind of iffy. Or rather, I can think of multiple thematically more fitting spells than some of the ones she had. Like Forced Evolution (give a warbeast a boost to a chosen stat) or maybe Parasite (gives a debuff to an enemy unit and gain a corresponding buff). And she definitely should have Snacking (the ability primarily found on Trollblood warbeasts but shows up in other sources as well, which lets the model replenish health after killing models in melee).

Thanks to the new rolling chart I made Dragon Princess V has her first set of decent art

90% that 10% the strange black goopiness looks better than the slut clothes our Gazer Princess wears.

Tada!

And with that, the set is complete.
Now, Dowry and Lust Gifts.

Ay! Is the title card done to?

test princess

mother fucker

Hah, what a dummy. Looks cute.

for bro quest

for my overwatch bros

I think my knight would just chill out in a tavern and tell terrible puns related to each individual princess and be met with groans and forced laughs from the patrons.

>"Man, Skeleton Princess. I got to admit it, she really gives me a boner."

Plenty of beasts to slaughter in the kingdoms you haven't married into ruling.

>Hair stitching
It's the little things that make the girl.