Is this it?

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

Thinking about buying some crypto coins Should I buy BTC since it is so cheap right now

Btc was a "store of value" but bch convinced normies that wasn't the case. It's crashing because it's a pioneer but the worst crypto.

not yet, wait till the market settles, btc will end up below 10k if support at 12k fails, and it will. next support is at 8k but that might fail aswell. Its better to wait till or btc hits around 5k, or buy ethereum/ltc when the market settles.

>Being this stupid
It'd have to hit 6-7K for us to enter a bear market.

lol

Just sold all my btc what do I buy now?

nice lol you got there, any other arguments left for you?

lmao

What about SONM?

you're a fucking normie

please dont hit me with the "kys" or the "gtfo" argument i wont have anything to say because its a solid argument

BTC never reached anywhere close to tulips. Quote that.

Yes. We're looking at 33% growth (from current value) in under a week when it corrects

Cannot wait to see the tears
Cannot fucking wait.

Yes

is the bean safe anons?
am I gonna make it?

bu-bu bu-ut Blockchain technology!
Its changing the world!
My btc will stabilize!

bubbles come in all sizes, if you did your research atleast. I keep forgetting a lot of stupid people invested in crypto without actually doing some research.

Did the same yesterday, I bought some Monero but I'm a retard that doesn't know what he's doing.

>pic
So in other words, it's the newfags.

bought some monero yesterday aswell, but after some research i found out it still goes down with bitcoin, so ive put it in tether.

Only a moron would say btc isn't a bubble.
Its over valued
Backed by nothing
Easily manipulated
Over a 20 fold gain in value in one year
With regular swings of 25% value

Fuck btc, and all this other imaginary valued digital bullshit.

>The biggest global innovation since the internet
>Thinks the "bitcoin bubble" is 20k
Yeah, you're right, a lot of stupid people are in this without doing research.

Bitcoin is shit. Something else will take over. It will affect all crypto prices but long hodl ur alts.

Trust me.

what about 4k?

Why are you here then? Seems pretty gay and counter-productive.

can't argue with double dubs. fuck off.

Bitcoin and all other cryptos are nothing more than people with extra money putting it into something they think will make them extra money.

Give it up already.

The thing is with bubbles is that a new, game-breaking innovation is what causes it. Its not the end of blockchain and far from the end of the cryptomarket as a whole, but its the pop of a bubble of a inflated shitcoin. If you would do your research about bubbles and why they form and how they end you would not use the arguments you have used.

This is Veeky Forums not /crypto/

Just dropped to 13,800 on Bitfinex

Because I love to shit on the people who bought into this scam.

thats what causes the bubble retard.

Everything above 11800 is alright and we have done 40% corrections many times on our way up (e.g. September this year).
If BTC sinks below that we enter questionable tier territory.

I'm clearly stating that 20K isn't the bitcoin bubble. Try 250K or 1 Million. This is a long overdue correction.

YUP IT IS: WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be there by this time tomorrow if it keeps up, or em, down.

> being that delusional

oh god it’s really happ-

>check Blockfolio
>down 3 btc after gaining 10 the past week

Yawn

you're so smart you knew it was a scam all along unlike everyone else

Its fucking sick how many people think this way
Usually its the fucking hipster type
Probably brainwashed by some video they saw on YT
Probably going to lose a lot of money
Probably deserve it.

>Delusional for thinking 20K is too small of a price for a bubble of the biggest innovation since the internet
You're legitimately retarded dude. Yes, bitcoin will be a bubble, but thinking this, right fucking now, is it is one of the stupidest takes I've ever read.

Thats ok.
I just would be very disappointed if this was already the "big bubble of our generation". Market cap of all Cryptos combined was just 5/6th of 1 MSFT.
This is not the epic proportions I imagined and fuck central banks never felt the heat.

this

don't you understand that the first car built isn't the same like the car market?

Don't you understand that the value of Renault's isn't measured in Mercedes'?

tfw central banks can just buy bitcoin and manipulate the market how they want

Well, im stating this was the bubble of bitcoin, not the market. Mcafee will eat his dick on live television. 20k would be outrageous and totally not justified, let alone 250k or 1million.

How can you state this when cryptocurrency in general hasn't even being properly adopted in the real world? It doesn't make any sense.

>tfw central banks can just buy bitcoin
Only from my iron Lambo driving hands.

We can still turn to other coins made for people, not banks, and tell them to go play alone their bitcoin toy, no?

only bots are still trading.. unreal

USD pairs are biggest volume atm, just behind XRP refuge

GL to Bitbagholders

You can measure ETH in Dogecoin if you can use simple math. How retarded are you?

Prepare to BTFO when it stabilizes and reaches new highs again. Bear corrections are typically 50% of the aquired gains in one year. Lets go extreme and say we measure from 1000$ to 20000$, the gain is 19000$ so the correction will most likely bottom out @ 10500$. Which makes sense since 10000$ is also a psychological barrier. It might stop a bit higher then that though, crypto tends to have smaller then 50% corrections since it is still bullish on long term.

Yeah and the internet is bigger than every before. Guess there was never a .com bubble then....
Value of the crypto market in 10 years might be higher than the price today, even by a decent margin. but price today is waaaaayyyyyyyyy above current value.

A lot of money that has been on the sidelines at $20k maybe now find BTC "cheap" at "just" $10-13k

Implying btc has been stable at all in the past year??

btc will never be fully adopted by the whole world because its outdated tech and way too slow with too high transaction fees. Ethereum would be a better option but its getting more expensive everyday. You will have to wait for plasma. Bubbles dont have to be adopted by everyone to be a bubble, they can be a small bubble.

If you didn't earn it mowing lawns it isn't real.
Sell now and ask God for forgiveness.
(I just bought the dip)

The difference is it's not, you fucking caveman.
Maybe because the technology was actually being employed and expanded at an astronomical rate. Bitcoins price has vastly outweighed its utility value, thus will correct and recover once the technology is eventually implemented into everyday life. What a stupid comparison to make.

ebin store of value

This is like saying the entire world should use GBP. Bitcoin will always be used to measure a different currencies values.

WHAT ABOUT SONM?

Oh please user, if the SP500 dropped 50% investors would be killing each other to get their orders in first. BTC / crypto is no different. Hoping for a 90%+ correction is beyond silly, I'll see pink wojakes everywhere how they missed the crash of a lifetime.

It looks like its happening.

no it wont, as long as its an old dino coin with a valuation of approximatly 160$ it will die off. Ethereum will probably replace the king, but only if they keep on updating their coin.

You can buy alts in fiat you idiot. The monopoly is already passé. Steam dropped BTC as currency because if volatility and transaction fees. There's a better solution for every use-case. This shitcoin is 100% castles in the air speculation and completely inflated. Enjoy carrying your bags you delusional moron.

Yeah no shit, but when someone asks you what a coins worth, you don't say "1000 doge".

>bear trap

You hope so lol

yeah probably, this is it

nice being with you boys, I didn't make it. oh well. I'm still holding for desperate gambling but i highly doubt we continue this run.

Got a full time job in the meantime, see you guys in 5 years

>the bubble popped before I could make it

Of course. Life just couldn't give me one more fucking year to get there.

nigga it went from 2 billion to half a billion total market cap in a year, you are the normie.

digibags was at ATH again, it was clear we were done

Ah I can remember when btc was 100 a coin.
Ah I can remember knowing then that it was useless.
Glad I have a hoard of silver bullion instead.

>He didn't buy at 100
Enjoy your 2% lifetime gains on your metal collection you boomer.

A low of 12.7k.
What a fucking ride, lol.

Enjoy buying into an invisible worthless piece of data.
Silver and gold will always have value, even if our central banks fail.
Can't say the same for your digidollars.

TWO

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

>Silver and gold will always have value, even if our central banks fail.
When shit hits the fan in real life people trade in things that can get them through to the next day. Only people on the outside trade in gold.

and you think people are going to trade in crypto if the banks fail? LOL
Good luck, hopefully the miners can pay for the electricity. Hopefully the 50% of the world that doesnt use the internet and the 99% who do that dont use crypto give a fuck about whats on your hard drive! LOL.

>gold and silver have value

Try eating it boomerango

Cant eat it, well silver actually does get eaten.
Not by me tho
But ill one up you, try holding your bitcoins. lmfao.

>only food has value

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

And whos going to want to trade food for some heavy metal that may take decades to be valuable once civilization gets back on track? I can see your fat 60 year old ass trying to explain to a farmer that this golden metal is worth him giving you a considerable chunk of his yield and then getting laughed away.

THREE

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

Im actually only 30 thank you.
I have one hell of a garden and grow enough food for me to eat by myself for the winter if I wanted.
Im good.
Will trade silver for sex.

Guys I really need your help. I convinced a hooker to spend 24 hours with me for $5K worth of bitcoin and now that the price is crashing she keeps calling and threatening to send her pimp to my house. What the fuck am I supposed to do?!? I live in a quiet neighborhood mostly inhabited by old people and they will for sure call the police if he shows up banging on my door.

sooo what does this mean for me, when I'm all in on one ALT coin

/Biz has been saying we are witnessing the bubble pop on and off for at least a year. It's never not possible but history tells us this will be forgotten in weeks.

It means you probably bought your alt coins with btc.
That means you get double fucked.
Enjoy.

To the retard who said high market cap would stabilize the price: what the fuck do you have to say now?

b-bitcoin gonna hit 500k by next weekend!

how can you stabilize an asset without a proper foundation?

No, it means he bought alts when his currency was at its peak value. Seems fine to me