You know why LINK ain’t dropping?

Of the 350 mill circulating supply , more than 90% is in the top 50 wallets :)).

The remaining 10% are us with iron fucking hands who held from Sibos till now.

You want our LINKS? Come again when its 20$, we might sell you a couple then.

Until then play with the 10-20 mill linkies supply that’s left until you realize that when the news drops, you can’t market buy unless it’s 20x the price :))

Peace

Link general

Never felt so fucking comfy in my life

Sold my link

>more than 90% is in the top 50 wallets
so in binance wallets?

Too true. Comfy as fuck! have been trying to cope with the fact that I may make it off of this one... It's weird.

You see that wallet with 1000024 linkies on etherscan in the top50? That’s mine.

Top kek! The only reason Link isn't dropping more is because it can't. Stinky Linkies bags are so fucking heavy that they can't even fathom selling at this point. The coin is a zombie until people can FINALLY break even.

AAAAaaaAaAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks user, just sold 100 k

Unironically not selling until it hits 100k. Made 30k from etheremon fuck do i care about my 25k links

i OWN 700K+ LINK and if it hit $6 I still wouldn't sell. You will learn soon why ;)

T H E D E L U S I O N N E V E R E N D S

Hey there fellow genera of stinky linky.
Indeed they will soon know why:))

I own 1.87m LINK and I would definitely sell a large portion if it were to hit $6.

How much do I need to make it guys?

Bought 4k at ICO and 3.2k later

thank you for reminding me that it just reached the tip for this year, jsut sold all my chainlink.

will rebuy in 2019

1/10 like there are many bag holders left you retard

Sergey here. I own more LINKs than you ever will so suck my dick faggots

fuckin cuck lmao

Blessings upon those who genuinely believe in LINK and Sergey. The most revolutionary and innovative piece of technology of this decade and everyone spits on it. By the time everyone wants to do a 360 and hop on board, it'll be too late.

Indeed it will be TOO late.

Whoever misses this moon mission, you can seriously go kys, and go back to wagecucking, this just aint for you brainlets.

nice sell signal, just dumped 100k

as if you could even afford 100k dogecoin

PLOT TWIST:
>sergey and the gang browse biz every day
>see all the fatboy memes and adhd moonboys talking shit day after day
>"we'll be making an EOY announcement"
>annoucement is lackluster, remaining moonboys and other poorfags all exit
>one week later: sike! main net is done and SWIFT is going live 1/1/18
>Veeky Forums instantly goes down as a ddos attack of wojaks flood the board. all faggot nolinkers kill themselves simultaneously.