We may sometimes joke and shit around how we humans are better than elves and Humanity Fuck Yeah and full on Imperium...

We may sometimes joke and shit around how we humans are better than elves and Humanity Fuck Yeah and full on Imperium of Man mode. But honestly I think we humans are more likely to try allying with the pointy-ears, especially when elves make the offer of helping us do magic, but with political terms and conditions.

Also am pretty sure if elves; especially the masterful magical high-elves we'd all know and be familiar with, ever existed or came to our world to make keikakus, expanding territories and deals. The super power nations would be utterly befriending or outright sucking up to the elves because of their mastery of the arcane arts and powerful magics.

>US sucking up by providing military and technological hardware
>Russia sucking up by also providing military and tech hardware, but also numerous resources that Big-Slav-Land has
>China also joins in to suck up the elves by offering what US and or Russia's offering, but said offers are cheaply made knock offs but are in a "discounted price"

...Also, elf thread.

You already posted that somewhere.
>...Also, elf thread.
Please not again.

Wanted to make what I posted into a full-on topic thread man.

This discussion is going to go in circles until you establish just how amazing your amazing auto fellatio magic that the elves have mastery over is, how difficult it is for other people to pick it up, how exclusive to elves it is, and a host of other variables.

At the point you see countries sucking elf dick the elves have to be so hilariously, godly, 3.5 cleric/wizard multiclass levels of overpowered that you're no better than the HFY you protest.

And even then, you bet your bony pale ass those superpowers are going to be looking for a way to level the playing field as quick as they can.

In the event elven magic can make them a threat but they aren't insurmountable, and they're super lacking in conventional military stuff, there's no way in fuck anybody's going to willingly trade them that shit because it's the only comparative advantage we'd have and we'd be fools to throw it away. Not that the elves can't bootstrap if they want to, but they would probably have to buy through shitty arms dealers and try to reverse engineer and never really get proper modern up to date stuff. At least, not beyond small arms. Or if they do they'll have to steal it.

Also this is going to just turn intoa magic vs reality shitfest with a faggoty elf paste on top of it, so gg for not even stating the magic system your elves use OP

>implying having fantasy races being stuck in the middle ages while humanity develops nuclear technologies just normally like hey did in our world without any exchange with or interference from other races is not the same masturbatory shit

Yeah, more like everybody would be rattling sabers with their enchanted nuclear ICBMMs.

>implying having Elves being masters at everything when in reality all they do is sit around, smoke hobbit weed, and write goth poetry isn't just another masturbatory fantasy.

Just pick a race and jack off to it, you don't have to be a Nazi about it man.

Is it wrong that I sometimes get annoyned seeing Warhammer may-mays pics in threads that are not even Warhammer but just so happened to have elves?

I'm pretty annoyed.

Also OP said elf thread, therefore dumping elf pics. So fine, have one or a few from me in a while

>being masters at everything
This is one of these awful Veeky Forums memes, that barely happens in any setting.
>when in reality
user, how should I explain this...

>elves as masters of everything
Absolutely autistic. Anyone who decides that "MUH MAGIC MEANS NO LOGIC OR PHYSICS!!!!1111!! BOW DOWN TO MUH MAGIK!!!11!!111!!!" Should be shot on sight.

>when in reality
Depends on your setting mate. Though in general I would agree with you. If the pointy ears have super awesome magic to make war with, they're less likely to make weapons capable of the same effect. Think of it more like unmanned aircraft vs manned aircraft.

>doesn't realize Veeky Forums was made to contain WH40K
get rekt faggot

Post anime tits

>Implying Elves are ever better than humans.
>Implying immortality isn't a curse.
>Implying magic is better than industry and human will.
>Implying human's aren't God's chosen people.

>LaughingTolkiens.jpg

>We may sometimes joke and shit around how we humans are better than elves and Humanity Fuck Yeah and full on Imperium of Man mode.

They were not jokes, nor were we shitting around.

If you think we were, perhaps you'd like to talk to a friendly local Commissar about things.

>If you think we were, perhaps you'd like to talk to a friendly local Commissar about things

But user, he/she's going to kill me! I'm already having a pending case of being accused for Nurgle worship just because I farted and burped at the same time.

Deus Vult

Hm...possible Chaos infection and questioning the Commisars judgement?

Come here user, I'll make sure you receive the Emperors Mercy.

I believe you mean "Caesar Vult".

That has gotta be a half elf. No actual elf would have such facial hair or pecks like that.

Still pretty nice. Half elves are a cute!

There is nothing wrong with elves having some muscles. Some settings describe them as naturally athletic. A lean otter-mode suits them well.

>There is nothing wrong with elves having some muscles

You got that right, I too am one of the other people who'd believe elves do get muscles, fit and swole even.

Like pic related, right?

>We may sometimes joke and shit around how we humans are better than elves and Humanity Fuck Yeah and full on Imperium of Man mode
No, we don't shit arround, it's what we chose to believe.

>shooting him in the balls
Imperium-fags.

>and swole even
Well, if we go by DnD, they can reach a STR of 18. So there isn't really anything stopping them.

>implying a simple lass canon could harm those balls of steel
kek

>implying
>they need to get shot in the back to not flee in the slightest face of danger
>they need to get indoctrinated to become mindless sheep
>implying it ins't their tanks, artillery and navy that wins wars
>or Space Marines
Only really cool guys are Catachans and Elysian Drop Troops. In general Eldar have more balls, more to lose and yet don't shit themselves on a regular basis.

I would like to disagree

>talk about the Imperial Guard
>post a Primarch
You are a special kind of retard, aren't you?

>talking about eldars having balls, doesn't understand Khan in that context.
>callls someone retarded as part of an argument
I am afraid you are very much mistaken of who is the retarded one here.

>russia doing anything useful

Russia's weapon sales have been dropping for years.

The underdeveloped economies in the world developing means they have bigger military budgets meaning Asian, African and South-American nations that relied on Soviet material out of budget restrictions will now buy American material.

He hunts some Dark Eldar. And?

Fuck off heretic this is now a warhammer thread

>53284141

Eldar must die

For the emperor!

>claims this is not a Warhammer thread
>Proceeds to post Warhammer images
>Several other anons post Warhammer images
>pic related

Brothers.

Good lord, now I know how people who wana have discussions in Veeky Forums without excessive amounts of 40K shit feel like.

>You got that right, I too am one of the other people who'd believe elves do get muscles, fit and swole even. Like pic related, right?

What exactly does that pic have to do with anything elven? That looks like an Uruk-Hai or some orc wearing full armor.

Well gonna restore this thread back to what its meant to be, an elf thread.

Posting elf pics, same with you guys.

> What exactly does that pic have to do with anything elven?
It has an elf on it, you ignorant pleb

Ya know, as much as I hate fantasy Elves, I actually really like Space Elves.

The whole race-with-understanding-past-your-own thing sits a lot better with me when it's just a higher tech level rather than "better than thou" magic.

>dem milfy elves

yummy

Elves are essentially modern western societies, humans are eastern. The elves don't need help from anyone because their society is basically perfect, but elven women want to have sex with human men so we get allowed in. Elven men think human women are nice too, and human men love elven women. Basically elves and humans will work together just so we can have sex with each other. Elven society suffers as a result, and human society improves since we take all the benefits and don't assimilate at all.

I hope you are proud of the shit thread you created.

I just wish you knew how people who don't want yet another fucking elf thread felt like.

Witcher series. That's an elf in there. I believe you kill him in the third game.

>pic related

>tfw no short hair/big boobs elf gf

I bet he is, the asshole.