Alright brahs

Alright brahs.

I'm a Veeky Forumsizen who has been on Veeky Forums for a week now. These are the altcoins that I've seen shilled the heaviest. Which ones should I invest in, and which are shit?

IOTA
XMR
LINK
NEO
ETH
BCH
XRP
LTC
ARK

Thanks brehs. If there's any shitcoins I missed feel free to mention them.

buy mco, dcorp, and snm

Omg
Fun

>this faggot again
fuck off pajeet

HST bruh, its gonna be fucking huge

Why do /fat/ retards feel the need to announce they're from /fat/ every fucking post?

3 1 2

fucking this

ICX

Lol buying whilst everything is crashing

Most of those have already moon'd

Get into Siacoin/SC. It'll be a very green Christmas if you do.

fat "people" are generally dumber less socially aware

iota is interesting and I think will remain a big name
XRP is the safest bet easily, you will double/triple/maybe even quadruple your money with XRP in the next few years

Kek, it’s like
>I’m a grill btw
They have a sense of superiority in the real world that isn’t translated online so they need to write it out

none if youre expecting insane gains but they are all solid long term as investments

ARK is probably the best on there for big multiplier gains

Also check Waves, Vechain, OMG, WTC, SC short term is probably guna get its moon mission when btc bounces then settles

a punt in the dark (risky as fuck but maybe it makes you rich) : linx (not link but linX)
a coin ive accumulated for a few months and so have a few big twitter people and groups, the devs/owners are meant to be famous in their industry with an outreach already agreed for a market with 1 million customers to use their pay system on

announcements and reveal soon apparently

This

Switch iota with raiblocks for now, it's only listed on two small exchanges and it's already #40

seem like boring basic bitches 2me

>Crypto is over and I didn't make enough to impregnate the girl in white

t. DYELs

Thanks everyone else. I'll take all of this into consideration.

get ready for the new king

Who's the lovely lady on the left? Yummy

FUN is THE shitcoin to hold

I O T A

Fuck off tripfag

but also THIS