BURN BABY BURN

Laughing at all the new fags who pulled loans for BTC.

I just lost $10,000 in 24 hours and I love it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Know how you feel

Let's burn this fucker

one word MCO

Me too. I pulled a loan for ripple. That was a month ago. Feels comfy.

Don’t get deluded retard. What goes up, goes down

>see you in hell, roger ver

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

YOU MEN READY FOR THE NEW KING?

same here im down about $6k today and I can't stop smiling. I want the BTC normiefags to eat shit this is glorious

i normally hate reddit but browsing r/bitcoin today gives me a hardon

>being this emotional
>investor

haha im down 45k.. and the crash is jsut getting started.. fuck yeahhh

It's pretty funny. I can't help but think if whoever was keeping BTC up (Bitfinex and Tethers?) might have been shorting BTC and is now pushing it off a cliff to profit. If that's the case, I wonder how many time they can rinse and repeat before the whole thing is called off. Or maybe that's not how any of it works, wtf do I know.

AHAHAHAHAHA YES BURN NORMIE BURN

how much harder will it go down?

not emotional at all with what i buy/sell

i just hate normie liberal retards to the point where I would physically beat them and it makes me feel good to see them suffering financially; some serious schadenfreude I guess.

Fucking this mate.

If you want some fun check out EMC2 reddit page. They all got milked by a scamcoin it's glorious.

At just the right time, too. I guess it pays off sometimes, thanks user.

hope back to 3k

help

me...

I bought btc last year and I want to sell it but I fear it will be too late. I'm still waiting on verification.

i knew it was a scam.. it was funny watching retards pump it for days

i want to buy some ltc but it just keeps going down. when will this stop

there's a buy wall at 12.1k
if it gets that low i don't know if it will break through it tonight

What do you mean buy wall? Also, any idea how the fuck I can sell this btc? I bought the btc for a fucking purchase last year and happened to have some left over that I just got into again today and the ID verification is ridiculous on these sites and is experiencing massive delays. I thought about getting cash with LocalBitcoins but that will be Saturday at the earliest.

help

me...

We should all suffer flagellation for our vanity - let he who cannot bear the world as a poor man then leave it - the spurns and tedium of wagecuckery are the very essence of our stature - let us purify ourselves through our sweat & tears.

Myopic faggots. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history as the 1% start to hedge against land tax and asteroid mining. BTC is still the biggest wealth transfer in human history. BCH is only stabbing it to shoft the exchange rate and acquire more of it cause you think Bcash is worth buying off whales. Enjoy your myopsis. You're being being sxammed. Or read this and hold btc until crypto is mature enough to let btc die without taking the whole space with it.

That's all you get. I'll soon be sober enough to know not to share.

checked

A cleansing fire has arrived, my brethren.

yea me too.

i fucking i hate all the groupies that jump on things. trendies as you'd call them.

I hodl all my alts and used fiat to buy more LTC at 250ish, did I do the right thing?

three sets of dubs, nice

We wuz Kangs an sheit.

theres a buywall of around 23 million at 12 sats

I would literally kill myself if I got a loan for 100k and put it all into BTC

You did, huge announcements coming for Facebook and Amazon.

Impressive set of digits. New copy pasta tomorrow.

This

lol twin peaks

-180k in 24hrs, reporting in
Honestly watching Veeky Forums spazz out is worth the lost money
BURN IT ALL DOWN

Best thread in a while. I hope the boomers that bought at ath lose everything. I will be paying their social security for a long time but knowing they retire in poverty is worth it.

Where to get a loan for BTC?

Secret: LendingClub Corporation (NYSE:LC) is no longer verifying tax returns with the IRS on all loan applications. Apply here: www.lendingclub.com/business

Two words, kill yourself