The bitcoin dump will be all over the news tomorrow morning

>the bitcoin dump will be all over the news tomorrow morning
>normies that invested will log onto coinbase to see their money down 25% or more
>normies will panic sell as it is almost Christmas and they're losing all this money
>the dump continues

Guys we're going under 10k. I'm sorry. It's been fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-goldman-sachs-to-setup-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually solid argument.

agree, im in usdt, wait for 3k

I'M still in BTC FUCK

I agree but buy at 12k or 9k. I honestly don't think it's going sub 11k.

Fuck i dont wanna cash out but I have a good feeling we might tank even more tomorrow

Everybody in finance will research this shit over the holidays. BTC will Bottom out.
In January/February suddenly the big money shows up and Crypto gets marketed to serious old money investors.

the reason everything is shit is because normies are sheep who does what the man says. I'm laughing at the people who actually put their life savings in tide coins.

as soon as it hit 13k the massive support shot it back to almost 14k in minutes. You won't see it below 13k ever again.

i dont think you quite understand how strong of a hand some of the big fish have in crypto, i mean the big fish the ones who have 100s if not 1% percent of the entire supply of bitcoin, they have been holding for half a dozen years and still have not sold. normies barely even scrap up to 1 bitcoin they probably just invest into half of it if even just to see how things go and sell when theyre too dumb to think forthemselves

Oh my sweet summer child its going down to 5k before eoy

J U S T E D
U
S
T
E
D

greetings from someone who cashed out in time

>hard floor at 13k
Thank you Tether

This.

All I have to say is: Fuck Yes. Let the speculation bring it down. I want an organic blockchain tech market. One where shitcoins have to prove their worth in an actual market.

meh. I bailed at 13k. I'll wait for the new bottom.

the bollinger band says btc is overselled.. it is not normal, right? it will bounce back to the stratosphere right?

top 1% holders control 95% of marketcap

normies are just meme

I'm hoping it drops a bit more so I can really buy

already back down to $13200

i'll but at 500

hehehe

me too. 95% would fall off the list

Christmas spirit

Meh, I bought at $12500 a few weeks back, finally got into Crypto.

I should have sold at $19500 and waited for this correction, but it's a learning experiences.

I've got $2000 in USD sitting in GDAX to get into some cheap ETH and maybe more BTC, I'm ready to get into the shitcoin game with Binance

lmaooo

I'm down a bunch today but you made me laugh, so it's ok

>i should've sold the peak
>then I should've bought the bottom
yeah i should've learned how to time irrational markets, too

if it drops to 13k I'm going all in

Holy shit I am laffin

I considered taking my principal out, I'm not claiming to be prophetic

11.5 is the bottom of this correction, maybe over correct some more than that. Shit went too high too fast.

LETS FUCKING DO THIS

SHORTING FUTURES NOW

YESSSS buying the fuck out of this dip

dude fuck you i just sold almost everythign at the motherfucking dip thanks to your "solid argument"

Fuck I'm only up 10x my initial investment now, what do I do?????????

>as it hit 13k the massive support shot it back to almost 14k in minutes. You won't see it below 13k ever

You sound like a neoclassical economist

I bet you think boom bust cycles are beneficial to markets (spoiler: it is for exactly the reason you stated).

>mempool at 285k txs
>fees at 1,000 sat/byte ($30 usd avg tx)
>tx literally being dropped

Gee, was there ever any wonder. It's almost as if your currency is worthless when you can't use it as a fucking currency.

literally this lmao

That was shorters closing their positions...Wait for the round 2.

as long as it's gained back some ground and it's trending upwards everything will be alright

Just wait till the Euros wake up in 2-3 hours. BTC is going down before new years, and we all know it.

If you're the dense kind who believes it'll surge again shortly, why risk 70% of your gains for 2 weeks of potential profit? Cash out and wait for the bloodshed, or for BTC to stabilize if you believe that's going to happen at this point.

what? why? they are right. buy more

hipsters killed it trying to buy coffee.

the night is young.

Lol

Here we go.

ROUND 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

What about longers?

SECOND ROUND
NO LUBE

12,5 no whammies

whew lad

dude we will tank some more right now in next 2 hours. Europe waking up

>he still thinks institutional money is going to touch this shit.
Amazing the power of cope.

god dammit i was having fun with XLM too

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

already over 15000

pls let this happen. It will be beautiful and I'll finally be able to BUY BUY BUY

Losing fiat value like a motherfucker but my satoshis value is increasing nicely. I'm liking this dip.

cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-goldman-sachs-to-setup-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
>7 hours ago

>he thinks institutional money/government money isn't already all over every coin
Lmao at how naive some people are

This time popular media worldwide has gone into a full on FUD campaign, which affects the normies that pushed the price up there to begin with.

>Media outlets that told normies to buy, now tells normies that BTC bubble is popping
>Normies begin selling out of fear and it becomes of a self-fulfilling prophecy

you have no idea what you are talking about.

wall street, institutional money, governments etc are barely touching bitcoin relative to their other investments, let alone random shitcoins. most have been carefully watching on the sidelines and are waiting until it is a LOT safer than it currently is.

honestly biz is going to get a fucking shock in a couple of years when crypto actually takes off. in the financial world the crypto space is extremely young.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

This is a literal Pajeet shillbot. Search for "bazinga" in the archive and it copy and pastes threads all over Veeky Forums to shill the coin. It is a LITERAL shill bot. Don't fall for this scam.

look at those numbers, thats it, i believe

Im cu Dr ious about pairings

Whats the typical correlation between
Usd/btc & usd/eth & btc/eth & eth/ "x crypto" & btc/"x crypto"

stupid fucking question. are you the retard before who kept asking why a coin was up 20% in bitcoin but 10% in ethereum

Who else 10x shorted btc, if it bounces off 13k again im closing my position.

Mit dem Angriff Steiners wird das alles in Ordnung kommen.

No, but i am new to understanding markets.

The correlation between pairings is the one thing that has me curious and its the only basic thing left that i dont really understand yet.

This is old news. Normies already know btc crashed and sold long ago.