Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Exotic Armor Edition

What's your favorite material for armor, besides metal?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AFMFp1SD
youtube.com/watch?v=zQrdKtPJxI0
youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI
youtube.com/watch?v=OMhcJDU3tfc
pastebin.com/RvkgD1av
img.fireden.net/a/image/1449/84/1449847359117.webm
pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ulfen_Guard
youtube.com/watch?v=SMD_BqsYFSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>armor

Look at this pleb

SHELL

Honestly? Wood.

First for newest member of PLD squad takes a shit in her opening scene

pastebin.com/AFMFp1SD

>youtube.com/watch?v=zQrdKtPJxI0
>youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
>youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI

are all undead immune to illusions or just mindless ones?

for the boyish mage dude from last thread

What form do you suppose technomancy will take? Is there anything in Pathfinder remotely related to it?

Chitin.
Fond memories of Morrowind are a big influence on me.

Crystalized souls

When was the last time your character shit themselves after sex /pfg/?

first for forced memes

NIGGAS MOVE LIKE HOS

I DONT GET IT BITCH

YUH

youtube.com/watch?v=OMhcJDU3tfc

I don't know... what I was expecting.

More armor.

Mindless ones.

thats what I thought too but the universal monster rules state all undead.

Autists rescuscitating long-dead threads on gnollchan

I'm reminded of Shirojiro Bertoni

Yeah there is. It's the tech-affecting spells in the technology guide.

Simply:
Magic does not allow technology to be good as a build-choice for a character, but is very, very effective at taking it over from someone else, crashing, depowering or destroying it outright, making the extreme expenses of technology even less valuable than they already weren't.

Spells will allow easier and safer FTL than jump-drives, attack spells will allow far greater firepower than a ship's main gun, spells will put any cyberware to shame, and spells will have abilities with scaling DCs that a simple cortex-scrambler can never hope to attain what with its probable DC 14 or so that's meant to be a challenge to things around CR 18 when you can finally afford the thing's five-then-burnt-out uses.

What the fuck is this. Is this what /pfg/ is about now?

One more

That doesn't happen to people you fucking creep.

How fucking ruined is your fucking sphincter you santorumguzzling fuckchuggler?

Yep, we've gone full scat.

No.

It's about BIRBs now.

user! it happened in a /pfg/ game! I am just curious as to other characters who shit themselves post coitus!

People chased away the sane games, now all that's left is the attention whoring rape game.

Specific over universal: Most non-mindless (minded?) have a weakness which takes away their immunity. If not specifically stated then they follow the normal rules.

Chicks dig a man that can bankroll armor like that.

...So I assume that's not entirely the case in Starfinder?

For that one guy looking for a mindblade with regular weapon. Not sure if the sword is as "primal" as you want.

Guy pays 10% of an entire countries army salary, and gets 10% of the total power they have.

I'm pretty sure they said somewhere that technology will be the main thing in pathfinder, with magic just playing a more minor role.

And I forgot the image, whoops

Is there a link to the log where Bon-Bon pays the troll toll?

That can work. Thanks senpai.

Well that's enough to convince me never to sign up for a /pfg/ game ever

>pastebin.com/RvkgD1av

Yes, that's exactly what they said.

you know how everybody in Pathfinder picks up shit like cure light wounds potions? And how that requires Brew Potion to make?

That won't be a problem. they're making crafting skill based rather than feat based. On top of that, you can just prep nonmagical drugs that can heal like that. Fallout-style stimpacks.

Np, my man. I just don't like PLD shitposting, so helping people find art is way more fun.

This is the stupidest forced meme. Nobody mentions shit, and if you'd ever done anal or sex at all you'd know it doesn't end in shitting yourself, because humans have functional assholes.

>pastebin.com/RvkgD1av
kek

Not after that :^)

Decent, but I'm disappointed that Seht did not in fact fuck Kyras until Kyras had to limp off in a walk of shame.

Isn't that just Blue Sol Badguy?

It's some player class from Dungeon Fighter Online, I believe.

For reference, I wanted Kyras to limp this badly.

img.fireden.net/a/image/1449/84/1449847359117.webm

General technomancers will be able to coax more powers and special abilities from machines and tech while making their own tech blended with magic like artificers from eberron

>little bigger than a man's
Nigga I've taken shits thicker than those dicks, and my anus works just fine.

The Blade Master class is where that art came from, actually.

Well whoopty fucking do for you faggot with the golden anus!

God bless DFO art.

"Filth" is used to describe the drakes as a whole several times over, some anons are just projecting.

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ulfen_Guard

"Once their service is up, they are permitted to take as much loot from the royal treasury as they can carry."

What happens when an Ulfen Guard walks into the treasury on retirement day with muleback cords and a heavyload belt, or worse, a portable hole?

Don't worry, they break their arms before going in anyway.

I assume, in a magical world, that they would only be allowed what they could carry with their own, unaided strength.

Any other logs?

Sorry your waifu loves to take a dump after sex user.

Although just keep in mind that when it comes to balance and design, what they say and what happens can be CRB-Monk and Vigilante apart.

The treasury's emptied the night before. There's nothing TO carry.

>no Dexfags in the Ulfen Guard

Dexfags BTFO

>Implying they'd sully their honor like that.

>Guarding Nobility from a nation that is not your own.
How's your wife's country doing?

You're posting anime and you're acting like this is surprising? It's you and your ERPing buddies that started this. We told you to stop. You did not.

Speaking of which, in a magical world, the Ulfen Guard who would retire richest are the ones with a method of identifying magic items. This way, they can snatch the most expensive, lightweight items in the treasury.

user I'm pretty sure they're don't even mean what they say, they're saying the most controversial things they can and laughing when people take the bait in spite of the anime image.

The real chump is you.

m-masaka?!?

>"Once their service is up, they are permitted to take as much loot from the royal treasury as they can carry."

Holy shit, this is actually a thing? Last time I wrote an Ulfen Guard PC, I just copied what the Varangian Guard did.

The treasury is probably not the same location they store their magic goods though.

Guys, you're forgetting the terms and conditions.

Not only would it need to be unaided, natural strength, but it (just like the Varangian Guard tradition, which was the same thing) you could only carry what you could carry in your arms or in your hands.

It's called Palace Pillaging.

Yes, it's a thing. The Ulfen Guard pretty much ARE the Varangian Guard.

>santorum
Hoo boy, that's been a hot minute.

implying dexfags would make it to the last day of their service

>implying dexfags ever have to leave the service with their superior skills

The ideal Ulfen is a Fighter (Viking) with generous quantities of Strength and Dexterity, so of course they'd have some Dex!

>implying dexfags would stoop down to being in the guard
>implying the guy they're guarding isn't a dexfag
face it strfags, you're more expendable.

Looking forward to Starfinder?

Yeah but if your full build is dex then there is something WRONG. Thats a dexfag
The king of those lands is literally a level 20 barbarian who defeated a linnorn in single combat

I don't get it.
What are both of you on about anyways

The Ulfen Guard is Taldan, user.

I've planned out a setting and campaign to run if the rules turn out to be decent.

The Ulfen Guard is an incredibly prestigious occupation, so much so that the town filled with retired Ulfen Guardsman in the Linnorm Kingdoms is the second or third wealthiest in the entire country, at an eighth of the size of the top two.

Also, the guy they're protecting isn't a dexfag, he's a Cha and Intfag.

I thought the king was a barbarian like what
said

The Ulfen Guard is Taldan, but manned by Ulfen. It's how the Varangian Guard worked.

Only for a Yamato campaign.

Glassteel for the same reason...

I know that, but and can't actually read, so they thought the Ulfen Guard protected an Ulfen, hence their "the king is a barb" comment.

Tell us about your setting.

Nice.

Why not Macross?

It doesn't mean anywhere that I'm any wrong.

Macross is fun too, but something about Battleship Yamato calls out to me more.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMD_BqsYFSA

Why is going dex looked down upon?

That feel when you wanted to start a pf campaign and have all the groundwork laid out, but Starfinder comes out soon and you'll want to play that once it's out. So now you're caught inbetween doing nothing for a few months, or abandoning the campaign halfway through. REEEEEE.

Because how are you ever going to GO GIANT if you are a tryhard dexfag
Or transition to starfinder like what mighty quest is doing

You do both. And you don't do PF, you do 5E.

Strfags are just salty that they're garbage

Gods those fighters were hot.

I've got no interest in starfinder's setting, only mild interest in its mechanics to see if Paizo has improved.
I play PF because I want high fantasy and don't like sci fi.

If Starfinder mechanics are good, I'll just backport the classes and subsystems to PF.

>The wizard casts a 9th level Lightning spell through the ship.

That said, having magic users act as the artillery for your ship seems like it should be a thing already.

Basically this. They have what? Three builds that are viable? Compared to how many dex builds?