Does Guilliman know about those "ork snipers" yet?

Does Guilliman know about those "ork snipers" yet?

Do you think any of the Inquisitions shenannigans are going to be addressed soon?

I'm sure the space wolves would love to have a chat with him too.

wherent this guys wiped out or something?

cool i love sigmarines too

No. But the chapter suffered over 90% losses in the Third War for Armageddon. As Fist successors they're a pretty strong candidate to receive Primaris reinforcements honestly.

I doubt he's going to scoure the Inquisition but it would be interesting to see how a conflict between the Inquisition and Girlyman plays out with Greyfax totally in his court.

>niggers demanding government handouts

wow big surprise. they never stop do they?

That depends on how long it's been since Armaggedon III and the current time of the setting.

Helbrecht made Ekene take the oath of Chapter master, gave him one of his swag armor suits and sent him back to Elysium with a few Black Templars and Grimaldus' apprentince to go rebuild.

Unless they changed it I think it's only been two years or so. A3 is 998 and 13th BC is 999.

GSIII he basically said "Everything bad about the Imperium is chaos' fault! Let's go fuck them up."

If you're hoping he's going to tear down the Inquisition and Imperial Cult, you'll probably be waiting quite a while.

Some factions will jump to his side and some factions will drag their feet or quietly work against him. They've always been rather fractured.

Fuck off .

Tell GW we want a full chapter of them. And maybe the Flesh Tearers, too.

Or lets do it ourselves.

How would you handle reinforcing them?

I'm curious as to how this kind of situation would be handled without just folding them into another chapter.

10/10

I'd love to see the Inquisition try to pull some shit on Guilliman, and he just stares them down
>I am LITERALLY the Emperor's son, how do you FUCK with me on this shit.

Then Marneus pulls a Cato and squishes the head of said inquistor with the Guantlets of Ultramar

Sigmarines are perfect for converting into Celestial Lions.

Horus was the Emperor's son too.

Guilliman is a better son.

Celestial Lions are the shit, if Primaris marines will save the chapter then I'm all for it.

horus was sick and twisted, though
rowboat guiltyman is probably not guilty despite his name

i cant wait for some fat shit inquisitor to try that line, and the aftermath

>I knew Primarchs were strong, but who knew they could crash an entire Inquisitorial shuttle with a single punch

>Celestial Lions and Lamenters are filled up with Primaris
>End up becoming some of the strongest Chapters solely for that fact

Minotaurs are going to get their shit kicked in by these marines aren't they?

Make Badab War chapters great again.

>Do you think any of the Inquisitions shenannigans are going to be addressed soon?

OH, I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE IMPERIUM!

IT'S OUR DUTY TO PROTECT THE IMPERIUM! MALCADOR SAID SO!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INNOCENCE, ONLY DEGREES OF GUILT.

>primaris were actually still experimental and flawed
>strongest chapters end up with high maintenance cost
>they get less and less funding because bureaucrats
>a tidal wave of budget cuts follows
>empire loses military strenght and is crushed to bits
>horus was right all along

hey, he's got a penis and eldar were morphologically compatible
things happen
it's only natural

if the primaris marines the lamenters get end up just going psycho and melting down on the battlefield that would just be perfect.

especially if everybody else's primaris troops are normal and healthy

but they won't
GW has to sell toys

Yeah, some people don't seem to understand that the Inquisition is among the most decentralized, divided factions in 40k, probably only behind Chaos and Orks. What one Inquisitor does has rarely has any reflection on what another does, even if they operate in the same sector.

There will probably be cases of Inquisitors going "rogue" because they doubt that it's the real Guilliman, or even just fear that their power will be taken from them. But there will likely be just as many, if not more, cases of Inquisitors immediately signing up with Guilliman because he's one of the Primarchs, and/or see him as the best chance the Imperium has.

Well, you also have ones like Quixos, and it's kind of hard to say exactly what was going through his head.

I mean, he was crazy like a fox, but he was definitely crazy, too. Massive upheaval in general caused by both sides is like yelling "COPS" at the top of your lungs inside a crack house.

Weird, unpredictable shit is going to happen.

I don't think the Red Scorpions will except any primaris marines.

Those vat-grown freaks aren't pure enough and aren't mandated as part of the codex astartes!

This is meddling with the Emperor's creations. This is heresy on a new level!
But theres warpstorms and orks everywhere so bigger mutants to fry I guess.

but it's an order from the guy that wrote the codex astartes
it's like Tolkien writing some fanfic and then saying "this is canon on middle earth"
you can't say no

There's literally no proof that the Inquisition had anything to do with the Celestial Lions getting BTFO.

"Ork Snipers"

>There's literally no proof that the Inquisition had anything to do with the Celestial Lions getting BTFO.
>The last Apothecary of the Celestial Lions was killed via a headshot by a lasgun
Orks (outside of those Freeboota boyz ) don't use flashlights as a primary weapon (Even the Freebootaz only lasguns as hidden/back-up weapons).

Yeah, this has Inquistion written all over it.

Well he is wrong. The codex astartes was perfect. He may be the prophet who wrote it, but this new perversion of the codex is not the word of the emperor!

DIGGANOBZ

>"I am LITERALLY the Emperor's son, how do you FUCK with me on this shit."
>"So was this guy."

That was easy.

you're saying the man who inherited the emperor's butt is wrong?
clearly chaos influence

"yes but i don't have nipple horns"

> "So was he."

Also I can't wait for Karmazov to meet with Roboute

How do we know you're not hiding them under that armor of yours?!
Someone should interrogate his Eldar whore, she'll probably know.

Speaking of codex dick-sucking, when do we get the scene where Guilliman calls Leandros a raging faggot for focusing on the letter of his low rather than the spirit?

>Do you think any of the Inquisitions shenannigans are going to be addressed soon?
was thinking the same, I can imagine that there will be some sort of civilwar between Guilyman and the Inquisition

Welp. I know what I'll be working on 'til 8th edition comes out.

I'm probably in the minority, and let me just state that I also think Leandros deserves to get spaced, but he did have a point.

Hear me out, when you're Company Captain is suddenly Warp Resistant as all hell then that's really suspicious. Grab the Chaplain suspicious, not the =I=

>Grab the Chaplain suspicious, not the =I=
Yeah, grabbing the =I= for something like that is supposed to be for the Guard, NOT THE FUCKING SPACE MARINES.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT IN-HOUSE DAMN IT!

That was my point, Leandros had a right to be suspicious but that fucker took it to the CIA instead of the local authorities

Damn that looks rad. I love marine art that makes them not look really bulky and top heavy

And then we find out that Primarchs have the strength to punch people through a ship

>Helbrecht made Ekene take the oath of Chapter master, gave him one of his swag armor suits and sent him back to Elysium with a few Black Templars and Grimaldus' apprentince to go rebuild.
Black Templars once again the most based Chapter

As for the Inquisition, unless things have changed one of the reasons they exist is because the Primarchs said "deal with it" to the rest of the High Lords and rammed them down their throats. So presumably they recognize their reason for existing, even if they don't like their methods in general.

Black Templars don't let their senpai go down like chumps
#fuckthe=][=

What the fuck? I wrote senpai not senpai!

>What the fuck? I wrote senpai not senpai!
what the fuck? you wrote senpai not senpai!

>word filter strikes again!!

im actually planning on doing a celestial lions army once these nu marines come out
im thinking of making the right pauldron of the nu marines black with celestial spacey shit painted on in remembrance of their fallen brothers

...Is this actually a thing?

how new are you

I can't even imagine the amount of ass rape that will result from the Carcharadons if they end up chock full of Primaris Marines.

Cuck.

>Black Templars
for that matter, what is guilliman going to say once he sees that the black templars have like over 6000 marines

Looks like they changed wordfilter.

Apparently newer then I thought because I've never seen it in action until now.

Perhaps to represent the BTs who went with Ekene some of the verterans could have Black Helmets while the Nu-Marines do the shoulder thing like you said

BTs were around before Girlyman got ganked weren't they?

what do you mean?

Yes. Odd thing is I can't think of anything you might've written in that sentence that would end up with some sort of word filter replacement.

Probably demand the Templars follow the Codex Astartes, to which the Templars would first flip Guilliman the middle finger, and then accuse him of being tainted by xenos filth.

Cue new Imperium Civil War.

Space Sharks are even more brutal toward their enemies than the Minotaurs are according to records from the Badab Wars, and the Minotaurs are notorious for wiping out entire Chapters of Space Marines.

At worst I can see him telling them they gotta split up into separate Chapters, but more likely he'll turn a blind eye to it, and probably task them with some of the heavier war zones since they can take the attrition.

Also gotta bet some members of the Inquisition are sweating balls over the thought of him having a conversation with Grimaldus or Helbrecht about the Celestial Lions. They know they're not fucking around, but they're also not going to be 'easy' targets like the Lions.
>The following message was to be delivered -- Grimaldus knew he had to be careful how he worded his message -- it was only six words. "No pity. No remorse. No fear."
>No pity. No remorse. No fear.

>BTs were around before Girlyman got ganked weren't they?
Yeah but not with those numbers.

>Also gotta bet some members of the Inquisition are sweating balls over the thought of him having a conversation with Grimaldus or Helbrecht about the Celestial Lions. They know they're not fucking around, but they're also not going to be 'easy' targets like the Lions.

Yeah but how much of that was the work of a few inquisitors rather than the entire organization? I bet you if it came down to it they would gladly throw them at Girlyman's feet to get stomped into meat patties.

That tends to happen when most of the Geneseed comes from Night Lords, World Eaters and Terran Raven Guard

I look forward to the inevitable rematch between this guy and Leman when he returns. Finally this gay nerd can be put down.

>they were attacked by lasgun snipers in an active warzone
>IT'S OBVIOUSLY THE INQUISITION
Whatever you say, Alex Jones. It's literally nothing.

>Alex Jones

Who is the Alex Jones of the Imperium?

Ciaphas Cain.

>As the ships left orbit, the Imperial Navy, under orders of Inquisitor Apollyon, bombarded the planet, and obliterated the entire population of the planet. This action horrified the Celestial Lions who proceeded to condemn the Inquisitor. Captain Saul had attempted to halt the bombardment, but could not counter-order an Inquisitor. From then on, the Celestial Lions were highly vocal against the Inquisition, believing it had been unnecessary to destroy the planet. They sent a series of very loud and public condemnations against the Inquisition in general. A delegation of senior Chapter officers left for Terra to further their cause, but the ship never arrived.
>On multiple occasions Thunderhawk deployments to Hive Volcanus were shot down by Imperial anti-air cannons, or by Imperial ships in orbit as Thunderhawks returned from the surface

Merely a (((coincidence)))

Welcome, Novitiate.

Is it f a m that gets changed to senpai?

Senpai

Yes it is, apparently.

Why would anyone design clothes that drag on the ground? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Imperium is in chaos atm. Half of it is encompassed by the biggest warp storm ever. Abby and his minions are rampaging around the northwest. There's shit like Hive Fleet Leviathan going as well.

Guilliman is too occupied with the above to start a civil war addressing the inquisition. It's why he hasnt disbanded the imperial cult.

fucking lol'd

Someone needs to write a book solely for this moment to happen.

Some Lord inquisitor walks up to girlyman and not only brings up horus, his brother, and all the fresh feelings of the heresy. (Girlyman has been sleeping this whole time) He goes even further and actually compares gulliman to horus to his face.

If anyone in the imperium would be stupid enough to do that, it would HAVE to be an inquisitor.

By the way, how is gulliman cool with the Imperial cult at all. He founded second us to uphold the emperors secular truth. Fucking GW can't write consistently.

Obviously he wasn't pleased with the way the Imperium turned out but he did go into the throne and talk to Dad so I assume he told him some shit and, considering all the bullshit that's going on. He just shrugs and says fuck it and goes about fixing the Imperium.

*uses cyber cherub to tip hexagrammatic fedora*

Excuse me m'Primark, but is there any reason why we should assume the destruction of the Celestial Lions was anything but a random act of xeno contrition? I mean, was it not you who believed space marines would never fight each other, and was blindsided at Calth as a response? I think the fallibility of Primarchs is well proven.

*lights Cybertheurgical Incense-Vapeum*

Turns out all the Primarchs are hanging out there with big E, laughing their heads off at the mess the Imperium's got into.

Guilliman is trying to do this whole schtick with a straight face.

Who do you think will come back next? My money is Blood Daddy considering the Angels are stuck on their own with bugs.

That said, there's no excuse for Wolf Daddy and Speedwagon to still be fucking around in the warp.

>Big E and the boys were hanging out at a Friday's down the road from the golden throne this whole time
>10 thousand years worth of unlimited appetizers

unlike Roboute, Sanguinius has the problem of actually beind dead.

Russ, Lion are much more likely to return.

There is that but I imagine that Sanguinor will be involved and I'm of the belief he's a manifestation of Sanguinous.

Turns out that's what the sisters of silence have been doing. Acting as waitresses.

I wonder if the magpies will be gifted any, given how under manned the are

I'm sure they were given some on their recent unscheduled surprise visit to Mars.

>Blood Ravens
>mattering
Not after DoW3

Ultrasmurfs remained relevant even after the shitty movie so one shitty game is hardly a metric.

Ultrasmurfs will survive almost anything, as they are the mascot of WH40k.

Ravens are the malleable chapter.
They can do pretty much whatever they want with them, which is why they were made.

Inquisitors are hardly stupid and not all of them are the cartoon villains people make them out to be.

The Inquisition has fought primarchs before such as the traitor primarchs. It's their job to protect the Imperium from everything. Since it is divided by different factions who believe different things, theres bound to be a puritan or radical faction that dislikes Papa Smurf.