sub 2100
>tfw bought at 4100

so we goin to 900 or what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bought in after the PnD. Thought it was a dip.

Now I'm absolutely fucked.

I fell for the bull trap. I just was totally in the green three days ago. :(

Can someone explain to me why this ain’t even trying to flip?
Are they all high on opium or something?
They had this chance to succesfully pump to parity, and they’re dumping twice as hard as core?
Is this a fucking joke?
If nothing happens in this happening, BCH will be forever known as BCHoke.

Interestingly enough it's still pegged at around .2 BTC.

retards

Hold, it will come back.

just shaking out weak hands

yea no fucking clue. we've been intensely cucked by normiebase
it's dropping faster than BTC so it's down in sats and fiat. fucking wreck

Bought at 895, all you fucks buying over 4K make me sick

You're right. Anything that's listed on Coinbase is a good longterm hold.

Same

FUCK COINCOIN CASH
Why the fuck is coinbase legitimizing this scam coin?

this

all in at 3000 baby, wait till jan 1st.

Because it's a Bitcoin you can actually pay with

bought at 900 and sold at 2400 when the fake flippening shit was going down and moved my profits to something worth holding. this piece of shit is only ever worth a short

Just wait 4 next week. Flippening will happen for real when btc network literally stop working.

it's probably going down to .1 btc bros....
i have iron fucking hands though and i can wait forever

Still holdin' til I die
You can bring your Jew but we remain true
Motherfucker, still holdin'
Normies wonder why

Hodl all the way to 0 user

its not a "bitcoin", its a fucking fork scam. Dick riding on bitcoins fame by calling yourself "bitcoin X" = KEKOLDRY BULLSHIT

Bitcoin Cash has actual adoption and upgrades coming in the long run.

It will bounce back.

We will never make it

JK, don't underestimate Roger and Jihan. If the flippening almost happened for no reason, certainly Roger is sipping tea and deciding the best time to strike.

And honestly, BTC is dipping naturally right now, striking early would be a preemptive waste. Let it fall until it looks like it's recovering, then kill it all.

ya if there was ever a time now would have been it

cash cucks are the worst, no guts, no balls, soon no money

that's what they want you to believe

>first line has a spelling error

This as opposed to BTC which fucked over all companies trying to use it for commerce

brainwashed by the core cucks LOL

Why did adding bch to coinbase cause the market to crash so bad. Did coinbase do this on purpose. What the actual fuck is going on?

There's no reason to worry about bch while everything is going down.
If bch doesn't recover along with all the others, that's when you panic.

Get a good night sleep, have a nice holiday, and forget about crypto for the rest of the year.

At least keep the price stable? At least maintain an air of stability and legitimacy? This shit is dumping twice as hard all night. worse than core BTC

Crypto is so weird. All these false promises from BCH, all these rekt bagholders on pumps, and never even an apology. And it keeps happening. So they’re either retarded or conmen. Probably both

Roger told you fucks what was going to happen live on air.

Craig wright said in july, rwhen it started to show thab core was going to fuck us over on the 2MB:

"THIS IS CAPITALISM. WE ARE GOING TO COMPETE. AND WE ARE GOING TO COMPETE HARD. REMEMBER THAT."

>false promises
Like what? It just fucking werks user. Further, BCH is software, not "conmen".

Yup this coin has BURNED so many fucking people. Don't touch BCH or you'll get your ass handed to you.

Bought more BCH. Can't wait for my comfy 5x. For you deluded bcore cucks in denial:
>fork.lol/tx/txs
Notice how the number of transactions is staying constant while BCH is catching up? The moment BCH intersects with BTC. It's over.

Bcore developers wants HIGH dev fee as a feature. I'm not joking. Check out the emails for yourself.
>lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html
>What is happening is a cause for celebration: it is the
manifestation of our long-desired fee market in action. That people are
willing to pay upwards of $100 per transaction shows the huge demand to
transact on the world's most secure ledger. This is what success looks
like, folks!
>The frustration with BTC today is less so the high-fees (people realize
on-chain transactions in a secure decentralized ledger are necessarily
costly) but by the feeling of helplessness when their transaction is
stuck. Being able to easily bump a transaction's fee for users who are in
a hurry would go a long way to improving the user experience.

I've lost 33% of my total portfolio on this coin.
I'm going to go to the Coinbase HQ and shoot the entire fucking place up after today. No survivors.
BCash is strong fundamentally but Coinbase absolutely annihilated its market value with this convoluted, ass-backwards 'launch' that, as far as I'm concerned, was intended to fuck over the coin over.
I'm absolutely fucking beside myself. Fuck this piece of shit coin, but most importantly, FUCK COINBASE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Load an extra mag for me user. Make sure to get the CEO, and get his private keys for himself, the company, and all employees before annihilating anyone.

Bought more BCH. Can't wait for my comfy 5x. For you deluded bcore cucks in denial:
>fork.lol/tx/txs
Notice how the number of transactions is staying constant while BCH is catching up? The moment BCH intersects with BTC. It's over. Also, bcore developers wants HIGH fees and SLOW transaction speed as a feature. I'm not joking. Check out the emails for yourself.

>lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html

>What is happening is a cause for celebration: it is the manifestation of our long-desired fee market in action. That people are willing to pay upwards of $100 per transaction shows the huge demand to transact on the world's most secure ledger. This is what success looks like, folks!
>The frustration with BTC today is less so the high-fees (people realize on-chain transactions in a secure decentralized ledger are necessarily costly) but by the feeling of helplessness when their transaction is stuck. Being able to easily bump a transaction's fee for users who are in a hurry would go a long way to improving the user experience.

what if i told you that there never was any attempt "to flip", and that all of bitcoin cash's growth for the last 2 months has been organic

you fell for retarded corecuck conspiracy theories

post the real one

>day trading on fundamental analysis
You're doing it wrong

All memes aside BCH is an easy 5k target
I also see XMR 1k in the far future

I invest most of my cryptos, I prefer the daily payouts :D
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84

what the fuck

who is paul iverson anyways

So you think the coinbase noobs buy cash and sell out immediately or something... something doesn't add up. Listing it on coinbase should have made the price go up.

If you go on coinmarketcap.com youll see that every coin is down. It's just an idea but it could be because less new people in bitcoin means less new people in other crypto too. Actually on second thought that seems plausible judging by a statement on bittrex a while ago that they had exponetial growth. So actually the noobs could be driving the crypto market... and if the noobs lose faith in bitcoin... the rest of the ecosystem is going to take a hit.

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

You are forgetting the BCH that was waiting in the accounts of people for months - many likely just sold immediately because hey, free money. Now that the initial burst is over, let's watch.

^^^ THIS

Paul is quoting to agree with the CTO of blockstream.

yeah but who is he

is he a developer

A nobody. The sentiment is there though.

>steal bitcoins IP by calling your scam coin bitcoin cash, coat tail and dick riding HARD
>"Free market capitalism guys!"

>steal Bitcoin IP
>of an open source project

shut the fuck up, this is like Bitcoin but it actually works

>thinks this is a reason to sell
These men will do anything for profit. Think a ity bity spike to 9.5k will satisfy someone who is used to burning villages to the ground with class A explosives

You do realize that copyright law is an infringement in the free market, right? Immaterial rights are in direct opposition of property rights.

In any case bitcoin is not trademarked and core did not create it so they have no grounds to stand on even then. You're a fucking brainlet retard.

Kill yourself dick riding faggot, "bitcoin" cash is a SCAM

>fixes the problems that BTC has
>every BTC owner gets the same amount of BCH
>"it's a scam"

go away

First word even

The point is that Craig Wright is calling BCC "Bitcoin".

Its NOT bitcoin. Its a scam fork

Anyone who has ever bought this counterfeit trash shitcoin deserves to lose everything they have.

bcash, the world's most hated coin

There was core inside pumping from coinbase, as soon as whistleblower blew, they all pussied out

Why do I even communicate with you people, it's like talking to a 5 year child

i love the free market because it transfers wealth from volunteering brainlets like you to me

Implying I would invest my money in a scam coin. neck yourself faggot

Don't forget Satoshi's bio
(pic related)

you forgot it

It's literally just a meme to steal your meme. That's why this also acts the archetypal pump and dump graph.

The market makers behind this don't need to actually make intelligence decisions or draw elliot curves to compete with other whales.... they have all the coins / a fuck ton of btc so they pump it in a single day and let morons fomo into it as they slowly let it bleed.

I don't even look at the price for this stupid coin anymore.

Just ignore the Corecucks. BTC's value is dropping like a rock and so they're screeching all over the place out of anger.

No i didnt

Literally everytime I stray from my strategy and chase a pump I get fucked

Bought in at .27 like a brainless wojack

How do you retards not understand how this works by now?

Here's how to play the game:
Wait until it gets to below .1 BTC
Then slowly buy in and wait for the Bcash marketing team to pump it. Bitcoin is slow as shit right now and very expensive so people want to hear that there is a cheaper faster alternative.
Use TA to see how far the pump goes, next time probably .19
Sell for bitcoin which will be on sale. Don't get too greedy. Pigs get slaughtered.

Boom. 100% profit easy + recovering bitcoin pump.

Forgot to post chart so you can see that this always happens.

so basically it keeps its value in relation to bitcoin segwit, even when bitcoin segwit goes 4x.

Thanks for proving that bitcoin cash is a shitcoin!

Buy the fuck out of bch. Shit will x100 in 2018. Cap this

>flippening
>dragon slayer

What? No it doesn't keep its value, it falls relative to bitcoin until it gets another pump from something. Buying right now is a bad idea. It still has a long way to fall from here.