What's the gayest setting for a D&D campaign you can think of?

What's the gayest setting for a D&D campaign you can think of?

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/traits/campaign-traits/jade-regent-traits/childhood-crush/
discord.gg/GhCac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one with a lich and same sex marriage

The Feywild.

Eberron and Golarion.

hurr hurr

the one you

fucking

cosk born in you piece of shit

I dunno, OP. Where do you live?

OP here. Meth-head Ravenloft.

Golarion. The Paizo devs have stated outright that everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise.

I don't know Dark Sun gives off a young club gay/lesbian vibe. Everyone is hairless and muscly and has clothing with holes in it...

The World of Gaycock

Seriously. Don't they have like 500 gay characters in the comics or whatever?

>The Paizo devs have stated outright that everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise.

This.... must be Veeky Forums trolling me. Yup, yessir. No way that is real.

The fantasy version of Veeky Forums.

Only slightly.

The thieves guild is running an illegal gay brothel business.

The gay all-male tribe of barbarians from Oglaf? The ones that reproduce by fucking each other in the ass and then getting man-pregnant? They're the only PC race.

Faggotten Realms

Pulse Night Club

Forgotten Realms. It's pure NPC powerlevel wankery.

Sometimes, user. It's 40k.

Probably Boku no Pico. The city was powered by the fairie(s) luring young boys and having sex with them.

Fuck off back to /lgbt/.

Personally, I generally treat sexual preference as being as significant as hair or eye color. It's not a moral issue in my setting, and never has been. While some people might find things like gay sex gross, they do so the same kind of weight that some people find zucchini or mayonnaise gross.

No, they have 500 (or however many) bisexual characters in the comics or whatever. Again, everyone is bisexual unless stated otherwise. This means that just because we see two guys kissing, it doesn't mean those guys are exclusively attracted to men.

This campaign trait from the Jade Regent Player's Guide:

d20pfsrd.com/traits/campaign-traits/jade-regent-traits/childhood-crush/

>Unless your GM says otherwise, all three of these NPCs are considered to be bisexual as far as this trait’s implications are concerned

From this, Pathfinder players have extrapolated that all NPCs in Pathfinder are bisexual unless stated otherwise by the DM. No Paizo dev has contradicted this idea yet, and it's been six years, so...

My group is playing in equestria.

As ponies, or as extraplanar vagabonds, or...?

Also, if Tails, how does it run?

The one where murder hobos and power gamers can overrule common sense.

In other words, every D&D setting ever.

As ponies. There's even a gay relationship.

It runs fine, really. lots of fun

Your home brew.

System?

5e

Flying at will at level 1 is very powerful for ranged characters, I would advise avoiding it.

I'm desperately trying to figure out if that's a dude kissing a girl, a girl kissing a girl, a girl kissing a tranny or a boy kissing a tranny.

I'm absolutely fucking lost here.

I believe you. Truth be told, I'd love to run an Equestria game myself, but although my friends don't mind and even watch MLP, I don't think they could take the game particularly seriously.

Girl kissing girl. The one with the makeup and turban type headwrap is a cleric of a vaguely Arab-themed sun goddess and the one kissing her is a rogue. Kind of an odd couple, hence the fighter's surprise.

Meh, there are official ways to do it anyway.
Roll20.
A chance to play anything without hands and not be railroaded by a 13yo autist would be great.

it's ponies, make it a lighthearted game

we're running CoS

we actually have a discord with potential players, no promises. But they take it pretty seriously.

discord.gg/GhCac

Knowing Paizo? All of the above.

It's Merisiel (elf rogue) and Kyra (human cleric). They're both biological women. And it's just the comic's art here, there's not usually any doubt about their gender.

Depends. What's your favorite setting, OP?

>From this, Pathfinder players have extrapolated that all NPCs in Pathfinder are bisexual unless stated otherwise by the DM

But that's obviously an incorrect assumption. Surely only a few oddballs actually believe that is what the designers intended?

That's how the real world works. Everybody is bisexual to some degree, even if it's a very tiny amount.

And here's the two of them showing a lot more skin (from the Mythic Adventures book, which is basically about turning D&D heroes into Gilgamesh-level demigods)

I agree. I'm a dude and I only want to fuck women and passable traps, so I'm about 10% bisexual.

Again, it's commonly accepted among the fandom, and in six years no game dev has in any way contradicted it (in fact I'm nearly certain a few have supported it, but I can't find any evidence of it online). And it'd be in-keeping with Pathfinder and Golarion's style anyway.

> Fuck men in dresses
> 10% gay
Try again, gay boy.

Blood in the Chocolate

Maybe because correcting would come off as weird so they just contend with it because frankly it doesn't do anything in the day to do.

Why the hell would they ruin the cleric's design like that?

Seconding Oglaf vikings.

Victory at sea!

Forgotten Realms

these fine gentlemen know what's up

oh, and he does too

As a Pathfinder player, I can guarantee you that Eberron is nowhere near Golarion's gayness.

Not that dude, but as a PF player, I can guarantee you that Paizo just wants to destroy your hopes and dreams for maintaining character integrity.

Probably Greyhawk.

It was just for a single book. The entire point of Mythic Adventures was to turn everyone into over-the-top Gilgamesh-type heroes, so all the characters in that book got redesigned to look more like something out of Babylonian myth.

Mostly this means that the guys took off their shirts and the girls exposed their midriff.

In my current campaign there's a city-state of dwarven bodybuilders whose sole purpose in life is to get swole and breed a new generation of even more muscular and sexy dwarves. They constantly check out their friends' biceps and pecs, so they can nominate them for the 'honor' of eternal servitude in the breeding pits.

>Yeah, basically it's a... it's a breeding ground for strong dwarves. In our religion--
>Haha, sounds pretty fuckin gay, dude
>No, we don't breed with EACH OTHER, we--
>Yeah you do - that's why you only have 8 Intelligence

Define "gay." Gay as in homosexual themes it gay as the general pejorative?

Gay men don't want to fuck women.

Warhammer forty thousands

... Wait, there was a plot?

so maine?

Close. Missouri.