Choice of game

Group is coming back together after a couple months off for real life intrusions. Having trouble getting a consensus on game. Would like your thoughts. I am Forever GM because everyone is a slacker.

1. Shadowrun. This is our usual fare and everyone is well acquainted with it, but people have had some bad feels the past couple months and I think some want something cheerier. Then again, this group thrives on this game by and large.

2. Numenera. Really enjoying the monkeys-around-the-black-monolith experience in the two sessions we've tried it out. I'm deeply intimidated by how sandboxy it is, though, and I hope I have the creativity to keep it all fresh.

3. Exalted 3e. These guys have never played Exalted but I loved the setting when I played it in the 2e era with a different group.

4. Blue Rose AGE. One of the group pretty much grew up reading Lackey and Pierce and is totally stoked. I mostly just love the watercolor art and the focus on using your damn head instead of combat; I think McCaffrey's Pern series is as close as I got into that vein of fantasy.

5. Baroque Space Opera. I definitely dig the Dune/Stargate vibe it's got going on but I know fuck all about Fate.

Pic unrelated

Space Opera
you can have many moods and change them in the same game. Use SR rules or some other system if Fate doesn't suit you.

If you want something cheerier, couldn't you just run some pink-mohawk Shadowrun?

As for Space Opera, I've heard good things about Traveler, and I know Stars Without Numbers is pretty rules-lite.

Personally I'd go with shadowrun if everyone is familiar with or the space opera. The GM sets the tone, so run a pink Mohawk or Saturday morning cartoon hero style game.

Space opera, Stars Without Number is a pretty good system. Last game I ran of that I binge watched Firefly while writing the campaign and it was a blast for all hands.

Crap, I forgot one. Is Tales from the Loop any good?

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Hadn't thought of porting BSO to another system. For some reason these guys have familiarity with/affection for Cortex (probably from the old Serenity RPG); maybe that would work for it?

>I am Forever GM
Could you do a game fortnightly, and on the weeks off, it's up to the others to run a one shot or play a board game.

I recommend running through the Exalted 3E quickstart that's out - just print off the charm cards for people to keep track and get around 20d10s

What is the deal with the image? Amerifats being fat again?

Are you retarded?

Yes. I am 99% certain my wife could fit into that well (asian).

Your wife is a Siamese?

Same question about Tales from the Loop. Got the pdf, yet to try, seems like it could be fun with the right group.

did the original image have the pic of the perfect blonde girl too? why would you post a pic proving yourself wrong? im confused

Chinese clothing is cut for tiny asian women. Like shit's too small for tiny western women even.

oh i guess i see it now. im white so of course i refuse to date white/western women so i didnt get it at first

iv had multiple girlfriends who could fit that though. also look at that giant white women shoe lol

Shadowrun varies a lot edition-edition, but it is always one of those clunky games. With a fun group you can make a kickass session though.

Numenera is one of the most uninspiring things I have ever read. Don't play it. The system runs poorly and the setting (which seemed promising) feels really bland.

Exalted 3e is very convulted, and hard to pick up. If your players don't have a love for exalted, it might not be a good idea to start them off with 3e.

Blue rose is decent if simple. Quite high fantasy too. If your players are into that kind of thing, it works well.

Haven't played the space opera system, so can't tell you anything about it.

I mean maybe if you're flat and not very fat you'd be able to wear the bra, but it'd look bad anyways.

That was the product as advertised. Note that a well-endowed woman can wear the bra.

Meanwhile, it actually fits a small house cat.

But the model is white

>im white so of course i refuse to date white/western women
....what?

>wanting to date sloppy drunk sjw whores when you could just date a real women

And she clearly isn't wearing the product that was delivered, yes. No way you can fit that mega milk into that fig leaf of fabric.

Seems to me like the wrong size was just ordered.

American women have too much fat in the brain to come to that conclusion. obviously the patriarchy is at fault here

>white
>american
>women

That cat doesn't seem particularly small. The parts that would cover the tits are wrapped around it's sides. Plus the material that top is made of is loosely woven and it would bunch up when it's not stretched out over something, a pair of boobs for instance.

feeling eristic today or are you just a regular old sack of hammers?