WHY DO THEY ALL FOLLOW EACHOTHER

????????????????? WTF????

Same exchange, same bots

big money funneled into multiple coins, then liquidated

this is a scam

everything follows bitcoin during big moves idiot

If you really don't understand you shouldn't be investing, much less investing in crypto

BUT WHY???
YOU CAN CASH OUT IN ANYTHING
YOU CAN BUY MOST COINS IN ETH

WHY THE FUCK DOES ETH FOLLOW?

HAIL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING KING NIGGER

The median IQ of this board has got to be under 100 these days

WHY WOULD ETH FOLLOW BTC IF ETH PAIRS WITH SO MANY COINS AND YOU CAN ALSO "CASH OUT" WITH IT?

the whole point of altcoins including eth is to build up your btc stack

Human idiocy.
On the other hand, that is the same reason why we are making fucktons of money, so can't really complain.

Because loads of people still believe that bitcoin represents the well being of crypto. So if BTC tanks heavily people think crypto is done for.

but why tho
if you can cash out with ETH why would ETH depend on BTC stacking?

"Because it always happens this way" is not an explanation of why it happens. It made sense for alts to follow Bitcoin like lost puppies in the early days of crypto. Most early alts were effectively the same as Bitcoin and relied heavily on its code base.

Nowadays? No, it's bullshit. Many crypo assets have nothing to do with Bitcoin and have much more utility. Bitcoin needs to die alone as the shitcoin it's become through its unwillingness to improve.

markets are not rational, they efficient

Like this idiot

When BTC drop to 10% total market share (while remaining King) it will have less of an impact.

Fuck that, grandpa. Bitcoin is worthless now.

that's fucking retarded...so moral of the story...buy ETH right now?

screencapped and added to collage :^)
i'll see you guys at 100k

Since so much of crypto is purely speculative you have to evaluate on the psychological level.

I understand that on technical level bitcoin obviously doesn't affect alts but you shouldn't be surprised that the cryptomarket tanks when bitcoin takes such a big hit. If anyone really thought that bitcoin tanking was going to be good in the short term I have a bridge to sell them