APPOLOGIZE

APPOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7OQjsGh4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you might have to send that demand to Ward himself, I doubt he'll see it here or would respond to it.

Matt, Apology is written with one p, please go back to elementary school, spent your years there, and then ask again about that. In the meantime, someone bring oldcrons back and let them break up with the Blood Angels. That would be really, really nice.

APOLLOGIZE

Why? I defended him on here even when the anti-ward sperging was at its most intense.

Ward is fucking shit at writing
Some times his rules work out and are fun, but almost certainly not most of the time

>defended

The guy whose writing single-handedly wrecked FB while reducing 40k lore to Sonic fanfic level? Troll better.

>old crons are SPEEEEHS TOMB KINGS
>Mat's are SPEEEEEEHS TOMB KINGS
But he did?

Oh wait yoh take 40k seriously

I missed the Ward Wars on this board and read nothing he did but heard about it. So I have no dog in this fight. That said I hate his stupid fucking french waiter haircut I hope he meets the woman of his dreams and she gets killed by a drunk driver the night he's going to propose to her.

I hope I'm the drunk driver.

Also fuck you.

I can't really hate the guy after he took the piss out of PETA for the whole "plastic fur on miniatures is murder" thing.

genuine taste it not taking 40k seriously.
Oldcron fluff was better, even though they needed some new stuff to keep them interessting.

>ward comes back
>girlyman becomes the emperor
i warned you about the ward bro

That wasn't even Ward
Ward has only been doing Sigmar
Meaning gay Dwarves are Matt's doing

>Meaning gay Dwarves
Which one? Both Dwarves releases were gay as fuck

Matt came back after Fyreslayers I think
So Gay Boat Dwarves

Sir, what have you done to my sides, and where does this magnificent fluff ditbit comes from ?
Also

>mfw someone remembers the catachan Face-eaters

I always loved you, Matt.
NOW PLEASE, DO SOMETHING FOR SISTERS THAT ISN'T THEM BEING MURDERED

Can I get some super Necrons Matty?

regimental-standard.com/2017/02/08/fur-the-emperor/

kek

But no. Not after 5th edition's army of 2 x Paladin Squads + 2 x Psyrifle Dreads with its multiwound shennanigans. Ward you can fuck right off you nonce-gobbler.

Based ward.

Crowe is goat though

is he the nigga that kills you if you kill him as long as he passes a LD? If so he can suck my plum juice

Yeah, you forgot about how it also kills him
Besides that he's not OP as fuck, he's just a great knigga to use to counter some horrible shit, he's no Draigo, hell, he's no Stern, not that I remember anyway
Also purifiers are GOAT too

Sorry, read that wrong
I can't exactly remember the move, but it certainly kills crowe though

its if the opponent kills Crowe he gets one last F.U in close combat. Doesn't matter what you were. Shadow Field Archon, Asurmen, Mephiston, Sanguinor, Kharn... you're gone

Ah is it dependent on the unit that attacks Crowe, not Crowe himself? been a good while since I played with my GK
That's even better then, dont send your chaos daemon lords to finish Crowe off then

Matt Ward seems like a funny dude desu

There's some autismo looking people right there

Solid posting there, friend.

Incredible.

Still better than CS Goto

Arkonauts are cool tho.

Wait, he's the one writint the Regimental Standard? That shit's a goldmine, it's like the old Uplifting Primer.

Hey, Arkanauts are cool as shit. The idea is rad and the execution is good. What more can a man ask for?

Wrong

Several people said that he looked lile a good bloke from his blog. Apparently the 5ed fiasco really weighed up on him, hebce why he took his distances for some time.
But it looks like he grew from it, more power to him.

Also, admire the power of memes and internet's illusion of power:
>Random insults ward via fluff he dislikes
>Ward comes in, is actually cool
>Random immediately backs off

Newcrons codex, oldcrons fluff would be perfect. Oh, and keep old WBB rule, which was awesome.

Now I'm no necron fan, but I do see why they decided to give some personnality to Necrons.
Terminators in space is nice and dandy but it gets boring really fast, it's quite an NPC raceif it stays like that.

Tyranids are already the ones killing and wiping out whole worlds for an unknown reason. Necrons were simply their mechanical equivalent back in the day (in the grand scheme of things).
Hence why they were given personnalities. To avoid having 2 NPC race.

Some people like playing NPC races. I did, for example. Necrons and Tyranids were my favorite races. But one was fucked up by Ward, and the second never had a good codex since they got rid of biomorphs. So I had to leave tabletop.

Well hopefully Nids are good again so you can come back to us femanon.

But I can't play mass-Carnifex rush anymore. What's the point?

Well who knows? Maybe you will be able to.
Rules aren't out uet and Nids didn't even get their faction focus either.

>fucked up by Ward
>gave them new units and made them more than just metal zombies
You just can't please people these days.

Maybe, but it's still going to be worse than 3-4ed codexes, which were the best thing ever.

>gave them new units
Had no problem with that.

>made them more than just metal zombies
Yes, made them emo Tomb Kings in space. I'll have my Lovecraftian metal zombies any time, thank you very much.

FB was ruined by Thorpe.

Thorpe is shit at Fantasy, Ward is shit at 40k.

When I play Payday I like to imagine that Matt Roscoe is actually Matt Ward. It really make everything involving him so satisfying that I am surprised there is no mod to change his character model.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7OQjsGh4M

Nope. He wrote a lot of the fluff in the WHFB which was objectively the worst fluff they had ever published until the Age of Sigmar fluff.

>I think Mr Ward wins the internet today
God these fuckers make me puke

>random

Don't refer to everyday people as "randoms" and celebrities by name, it's disgusting and telling of adverse mental conditions. If you want to suck your nu-nobility cock, do it where polite society can't see it, please.

>made them more than just metal zombies
That was literally what the other guy was complaining about not enjoying, but phenomenal job on your reading comprehension.

>metal zombies
But user, that's the whole point. It made you look to the C'Tan for motive, personnality and other intrigue.

>for an unknow reason
They are hungry. That is the moste basic reason there is to fight, and that why I like them.

No just cause.
No greater good.
Just... hunger.

Is this real life? I like this timeline.

>masters
Hope you enjoy losing half your broods to overwatch and morale

you really opened the skub pot here didn't you

Ward is nowhere near the worst, and never was.
He's an overeager fanboy, but at least he doesn't actively hate other factions to the point of ruining them out of spite, and at least his more exuberant additions can fly under the cover of faction propaganda.

Actually, I do. Nids are made to be sacrificed to achieve victory, not to be hidden behind a wall while taking potshots.

And it looks like 8th will at least make them decent. That's pretty great.

>ward is nowhere near the worst

I agree.

Take a good look at your choice of hobby dude.