lol. only morons kill themselves

>killing yourself because of money

these people deserve to die tbqh

This is why you diversify into many things

stocks, cash, then crypto

not all in crypto

you are diversifying for the sake of your mental health

Love that shit.

>Gee I'll wait till its up to fucking 19 THOUSAND then decide its a great time to go ALL IN BABY.

stop making light of these guys suicides scumbag

FOMO like a motherfuck!

Buy high sell low, man

It never fails

WELL FUCK.
HOPEFULLY IT HAD ALOT AND WE'LL SEE A $0.05 NET GAIN

FUCK MAN.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is it any different than some of the people on Veeky Forums? i would honestly kill myself if bitcoin really crashed (its not) but seriously im all in and what would be left for me if it crashed

They are censoring threads

S

>he went all in on beanie babies
xD

>rich people losing their money
i love it.

So you don't have a plan B? Your only hope to get money in your life is some meme internet money's success?

Rope, a chair, knowing how to tie a knot. There's always a building nearby, or a bridge.

Honestly how dumb do you have to be to put over 50% of your money in BTC. Even over like 20% is insane

They deserve any money they lose

>in debt

nigga what?

>1990
this guy is my age

Fuck this is like the time I took out a lone to donate to Bernie Sanders. Why does this keep happening to me?

lol

just wait until the boomers wake up and see that they're down 20% in 1 night LEL

idc I'm all in on ethereum

nice just matched 100k

Fuck you. Try to show some empathy you monster.

Nice digits

get a job you fucking idiot
like its really really really really fucking obvious this growth isnt sustainable you fucking retard

I have more money in crypto than fiat too, except I made all of this money from 10% of my fiat originally. I'm prepared to watch this go to fucking NOTHING because the risk to reward is worth it

in the meantime I just got a full time job

N O R E F U N D S
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

I bought 2 full coins when BTC was at 19k. I did this by taking a 40k loan out with a local lender who operates (an honestly kinda shady) business in my town. The interest rate was 25%. I was told by this sub that Bitcoin would be up to 50-60k by end of December so I wasn't worried. But now it looks to be totally crashing? I'm not only in the red on Coinbase but the lender is looking for his money by tomorrow. I think I'm fucked. Shouldn't have listened to this sub.

LOL

Fucking top kek

They are banning people for "constant negativity" for years. It's the core mindset. It's a totalitarian regime and people are happy with it as long as the price goes up. When the price goes down they have to separate true followers from what they call "FUD-spreading shills".

Normies are fearful
Im getting greedy

Buy some Etheremons with your ETh. Pays a nice dividend.

I told you faggots to buy Schiff Gold that this Internet Meme Money was worthless
Now you're all going to die poor.
KYS Faggots

We were all lying to you user, didn't you get the joke?

>wagecucks wanting everyone else to be as miserable as them, spending over half of their waking hours working/commuting

Yeah, nah

He only had $100 invested...

fucking yes!!!!!!! this is exactly what i was looking for. and yes, i'm a psychopath

fake news

post pics of broken knees tomorrow user.

Hi, William Devane. Nobody bailed me out, that’s why I invest in gold.

oy vey ids another shoah

I'm getting JUST'd right now, but I'm not crying over it like an emotional little bitch.

God damn, redditors are such women

Dumbass probably took out a loan

>Shouldn't have listened to this sub.
>sub
plebbit faggot confirmed

ROTFLMFAO

That's right guys! It's perfectly normal and healthy for bitcoin to have a massive drop in the span of a few hours!

brb buying 100k, with a credit card

S

RIP

I genuinely wonder if all these posts are real or just larpers for upvotes

>But now it looks to be totally crashing?
Singularity.

>I'm not only in the red on Coinbase
Yus.

>but the lender is looking for his money by tomorrow.
Trade him a kneecap. Suck him off, do his housework, become his sexslave etc.

There's always a way around these types.

>I think I'm fucked.
Good choice!

>Shouldn't have listened to this sub.
Wut?

He took a 20k loan out to buy btc at 19.5k...

cool, is there a link? i'd like to pay a stream, i guess he can use the mone.... o wait

yeah lets not pretend you do anything all day dumbass

I "Traded" fulltime for the last few months, honestly didn't do shit and you know it's true for you too

lol

look up the history
1 dollar to 35 dollars down to 1 dollar
that level of volatility will not happen again
bitcoin is still being adopted and will stabilize in 100 years or less

0.5k in fees man...

What is wrong with reddit? I mean really? I go on Veeky Forums and other than /b/ and /r9k/ I can feel like people here are mostly normal, maybe a little racist but mostly normal. I got on reddit I feel like everyone on there I interact with has more skin covered in tats, still living with mom and in general autistic and not the good autistic the bad kind.

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

the path to lamboland is paved by the corpses of normies

These have to be trolls at this point.

:(

>been holding on to my altcoin through every dip for years

Fuck it. We're hitting sub 10k.

I just pray tether doesn't get raped so that I can buy back in.

>going to r*ddit

Fuck and no

This nigga's face is pink as fuck right now

never underestimate the eternal normie

S

lmao they're gonna break his legs

Are you guys fucking retarded? He wrote "LOL" at the end, and the "sub" should give you the context clue that he copypasted the above paragraph.

So what are you guys picking up for your early Christmas present ? Ripple? Stinky Linky? Dodge?

I love this.

sitting comfy as fuck on tether

Cashing out into fiat for the next day or 2 shits about to explode dude.

This is even better than the 2013 crash.

There were only like 5-10 suicide threads back then by people who had taken up massive loans. This time there's thousands or tens of thousands who did it.

Dude you are fucked. Bitcoin is not usable and will not be fixed.

Lightning is a meme

Bitcoinwill never be the money on the internet

you dun goofed the latest ATH will be either the last ATH entirely or the last ATH for at least another 8-20 months

Plebbit getting BTFO
2004 Veeky Forums would have a field day seeing all these redditfags going full An Hero

Reddit is a zoo exhibiting all the people who were corrupted by society, soyboys, numales, bugmen, mindless consumers, shabbos goys, cat ladies, gamer gurls, attention whores, thots, whores with massively inflated egos, sjws, victims of poe's law etc

>in 100 years

oh great so after im dead

>people thinking they have to buy "full" bitcoins
>take actual loans to buy bitcoins

f

This story doesn't even make any sense.

JUST
R.I.P
ME

maybe he should invest money in an english course.

If anyone actually kills themself because of "this crash" ..... I just don't know...

Why would you be so stupid with money you can't afford to lose to get that low?

I mean ... really?

To be honest who ever lent him the $40k is a fucking retard. Neither deserve their money back.

to all the niggerfaggots responding, this is an actual leddit post

Kek golden quads

Deluded sandies

Fucking idiot newfag