Primaris Chapters

Name me some cool chapters that have either been wiped out or are nearly gone that Guilliman could revive with his new Space Marine Brand

White Scars, Iron Hands, Black Templars
Soon:
Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Blood Angels

Astral knights.
Granted what few that didn't take part in the World Engine electric boogaloo went on to become the Sable Swords but I could see them coming back.

They deserve reinforcements more badly than anyone else.

Lamentors, Mantis Warriors, Space Yiffs, OG Imperial Fists, Astral Knights, Fire Hawks, Tiger/Astral Claws, Sanguine Shields

>Space Wolves
>soon
What do you mean soon? Space Wolves have been dangling on the brink of total anihilation ever since Wrath of Magnus.

arent most of the blood angels and their successors on the wrong side of the rift, in the dark imperium stuf fthey are talking about.

I must have missed something, what happened with the Templars? I haven't been following the new stuff in depth, so last I'd heard the BT were still giving the Codex the middle finger and merrily being over-strength.

Relictors

>Astral Claws
HAHA
No.

These guys.

ACCURATE. ORK. SNIPERS.

Not with that horrible colour shceme

And that's why the Minotaurs and Cunts Malevolent will get them first.

I think they retconned the chapter strength to be more in line.

>Horrible colour scheme

Nigger pls

Theyre considered traitors now. They fled into the Eye.

This, 40k times.

>For those we cherish, we die in Glory !

Sometimes heroes fall to random acts of xeno contrition

It would be a massive middle finger to the Inquisition if they were more or less resurrected by primaris marines. Which sounds like a move Bobby G would pull.

I'm trying to decide how to paint mine when I get them, and whilst I wait to see what the brand new chapters and stuff are I'd love to do some Astral Claws, remnant of the Badab War, rebuilding after their penance and with a personal vendetta to deal with the Red Corsairs and their fallen brothers. Yet still suffering from a holier-than-thou attitude to mortal humans and desire to build up stronger and greater than marines are usually allowed

Bjorn. So when Russ comes out, he can ask Bjorn to sit this one out as well.

>Primaris Marines inform Guilliman of Blood Angels' defective geneseed
What no?

I'm planning on creating a Primaris Chapter of my own

I want them to be knightly - I'm considering calling them the Void Templars. How to scheme?

So are the new guys vat grown? Are they clones? Isn't there some old fluff about cloning being avoided in the setting because clones are unnaturally unlucky or something?

No one knows yet.

That feeling when im a dark angels fan and i know my chapters is about to get shit on because numarines.

>NuMarines are called Primaris Marines
>Guilliman started the Primaris Marines project back during the heresy to combat chaos-infused Traitors because normal marines were losing ground vs chaos-powered brethren
>They are Bobby G's geneseed crossed with methods of making Custodes and added AdMech Tech
>only Cawl and Bobby G knew of the project
>Thousands of Primaris Marines we created and stored on different worlds across galaxy in cryo-pods ready for deployment(remember the teaser video)
>Fulgrim vs Guilliman happened and the Primaris Marines were never launched
>Cawl didn't want to launch them without the word of Bobby G
>Cawl's actual main objective was to get these marines to launch, but the objective of rezzing Guilliman came first
>These marines are to help bolster chapters that are low in numbers
>Some will reject the Primaris Marines as abominations because they are not made with X Primarch's geneseed
>potentially cause a rift in the Imperium

Gamewise:
>They are THE answer to Truescale marines without replacing the entire range(and pissing off customer base), so they can be used as Truescales OR Primaris Marines
>Primaris Marines can be fielded along side other Space Marines
>Primaris Marines can be fielded as a standalone force
>More points heavy than GK
>Primaris Marines have exclusive access to some new weapons
>1 type of weapon per squad, so all 5 guys get the same weapon
>The Starter set is Ultras VS Death Guard (You do get Primaris Marines, too.)
>Starter set should include roughly 56 models
>Under $150 USD
>5 Books at launch, Space Marines, Imperium, Chaos, Xenos 1, and Xenos 2, each serving as a printed compendium of the "all released at once" rules update for 8th with faction exclusive updates coming later

what sigmarine order is that?

Just read this as 'heroes fall to random crits

It's a good scheme.

Hard to paint right, though.

>Lamenters get a bunch of reinforcements
>new guys do a great job helping the surviving oldmarines in the field
>suddenly ambush and the primaris troops are about to be wiped out
>old Lamenters sacrifice their own lives to save the new guys in noble rescue

Cool! new stormcast

>OG Imperial Fists

He doesn't know

>imperial fists

who? i happen to know every single space marine chapter in existence for the last thousand years. cant say iv heard of these guys though

Not the user you're replying to, but Knights not Claws. Claws are traitor scum, Knights got fucking rekt taking down the Necron World Engine

He specifically mentioned Astral Knights, and then as well both the cursed chapter and the rest of the goddamn Red Corsairs.

That's something Bobby does not know

Scythes of the Emperor would be a perfect fit

GW confirmed that old marines can be turned into primaris in FB livestream. I told you its upgrade and not replacement.

I would have assumed that Primaris are made by using special geneseeds.

You know what this means? Special characters will become mini-primarchs. And ones that don't, will have some reason they didn't opt to do it. Calgar gon git swole.

Executioners, Mantis Warriors, Lamentors, Scythes of the Emperor, Celestial Lions.

Space Wolves?

They should pump Robot Girlyman full of this new go-juice, see what happens.

Do primarchs have geneseeds to enhance?