scrollbuilder.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5enBMSH5ghc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for president kroak

make the realms great again

>implying a dead frog can make the realms great again
>implying the realms don't belong to the trees.

Remember to vote Green everyone. Alarielle will lead you to a better future.

>Remember to vote Green everyone.

Yes-yes, vote-pledge service to the Corruptor and be bathed in his enlightening warp-glow! the mortal realms shall rot-wither

Isolationist capitalist nationalistic meritocracy reporting in. Let's make the mortal realms profitable again.

There we go. that's how you beat paintgate by actually getting some paint on those motherfuckers.

Looks great. i like the little runes and cloud motif on the front

Nice profit you have there. I think you should hand over my cut now.

New Stormcast revealed

>That miniscule codpiece
haha

What do you recommend for Seraphon on 1000
I have bastiladon and 10 temple guard

Really cool that we are now ruining Freeguild with that tired joke from the imperial guard.

Get the start collecting box and you are done.

Not a joke when its true

Don't forget their new Chaos rivals: The Darkcast Immortals with Darkfyre Stormcannons and Bleakbolt Doom-launchers

Quick recap from the Lore part of the Stream:

>Shadespire used to be one of the largest and wealthiest cities in the realms
>Incredibly advanced, with some mighty magic going on
>Ruled by an elite group of people I can't remember the name of
>Said group started experimenting with making Phylacteries
>Nagash wasn't too pleased.
>Destroyed Shadespire, and placed it in a limbo state between the realm of light and shadow
>The ruins of Shadespire are still full of awesome relics and wealth, which makes it very attractive for all kinds of adventurers to go their for a scavenger hunt.

>Darkcast

When GW? Chaos need Sigmarines too

Realy? Thats All? No mage?

AoS Skirmish rules should make all the factions with 2-4 models in their range useful.
Cant wait to use all my shelved dudes in games.

>Tfw you would unironically find Chaos / Death tainted renegade Stormcast kind of cool

Why is Nagash such a dick?

You can get a skink priest if you want at 1k.

Top 3 Order armies:
1) Lizardniggers
2) Free peoples
3) Dwarven stuntyniggers

Anything else is for no-taste faggets

He probably passes his days by scrying on adventurers looting places like that, and dying horribly. While hoping he coulda retained the ability to masturbate. Poor guy, all he has for company is skellermen and goasts so he's just boned to death.

>Lizardniggers

REMOVE

>being skeleton
>No skeleballs
hes jelly of empire

Skaven are cool too. But the best armies in TT are the ones with the craziest colors

The skink priest and astrolith bearer look like must includes to me, but I don't know shit about Seraphon.

>Purple and blue army versus
>Green army
>On a red table
The glory

I don't even like Niggardmen but I think I'm going to get a warband for AoS Skirmish just so I can paint the fuckers

>Thinking OP pic is good art
Of all the art out there, you pick that trash?

Hi /aosg/
I just started playing those stupid sexy sky dwarfs. I'm facing tons of problems against local sylvaneth player. She just closes the gap against my army too fast and his treelord is fucking unkillable. Her list looks like this:

Allegiance: Sylvaneth

Leaders
Branchwych (100)
- Artefact: Ranu's Lamentiri
- Deepwood Spell: Regrowth
Treelord Ancient (300)
- General
- Trait: Gnarled Warrior
- Artefact: The Oaken Armour
- Deepwood Spell: Treesong

Battleline
10 x Dryads (120)
10 x Tree-Revenants (200)
- Sylvaneth Battleline

Units
3 x Kurnoth Hunters (180)
- Greatswords

Battalions
Household (20)
Gnarlroot Wargrove (80)

Total: 1000/2000

I've tried to keep my Grundstok thunderes at back line but then I get those revenants teleporting behind them.. I'm at loss. Please help me guys.

post your list too

Is that from AoS? The art style looks hella old, but damn if that is AoS then the art has improved tenfold since it first dropped

The artists have said repeatedly that the reason why some pieces are shit and some are fantastic is simply because deadlines have been crazy for them and they haven't had time to really focus on refining a lot of pieces to look better, hence why a lot are digital and don't look good

You can only polish a turd so much.
You cant refine something like this. The entire style is shit to begin with.

compared to something like this

Is there any way to convince sny of you guys to update the lexicanum with age of sigmar content?

Best art coming through

Pay me.

there are actually 3 predominant codpieces on display in this piece. Look In the background. I'm sure this isn't an accident with the artist.
He knew this would add to the compositional mastery of the work as a whole.

>mere man
>not even a sheild
>Slays a hulking chaos warriors of Khorne
>Stands on corpse of fresh kill, proudly displaying his colossal manhood for all on the battlefield to see and fear

>Manlet players once again fixate on men's groins

>Freeguild cucks needs to talk about their dicks constantly to feel like they matter

pottery

I just want a start collection

Is your dick also a giant machine gun?

No?

then sit down man-things

Reminder that the emperor was cooler when it was just a man instead of an OP faggot god

>Ratman Wolfenstine is better than 95% of AoS art

I'm pretty sure that only shit artists from dA made such an excuse.

Would be very cool if Karl Franz returned as the mythical Jezus-figure to the God that is Sigmar.

Not saying as a miniature, just in the fluff.

He died in the end times and his body was possessed by Sigmar. He became the celestant prime in AoS.

Well then he can still be the patron saint of the normal humans right? Their divine aspiration, showing that Sigmar works through his mortal subjects.

Shit like timelines and 'making sense' don't apply to myths anyway.

And GW has said that the Celestant Prime is not Karl Franz as far as I know.

I hope so.
Tell me this isn't better than what we have now:
" The primary focal points of his military campaign were when the Orcs attacked. As an interesting side note there were three major battles against the Orcs with the earlier humans losing each one because the Chaos dwarfs had taught them how to make iron weapons while the empire was forced to use bronze ones. It was a completely different story once Karl Franz took the helm. During a massive battle against a particularly powerful Ork warboss Karl Franz was completely outmatched.

The flanks of his army were exposed and crumbling while more orks poured in. In the middle of the fighting Karl had met with the warboss on equal ground and challenged him to single combat. The ork who stood over 12 feet tall accepted. The result was so intense that both armies stopped to watch. Karl, being only human up until that point found himself on the losing end and slowly gave more and more ground until faltering to a knee. Sensing their beloved emperors death his soldiers cried out. The warboss prepared to deliver the final blow but beneath his breath Karl had been praying to Sigmar, to deliver not himself but his people from the tyranny of the orks. His prayer was not ignored and a shining beam split the skies and befell his battered form.

The ork warboss could only look on in horror as the ones battle weary human before him had now assumed the image of a towering barbarian god, a god so powerful they recognized the entity as Sigmar. With one massive blow to the warbosses head, he fell to the ground and died almost instantly. Karl Franz had transcended a simple mortal coil and was now fully recognized as the true heir of Sigmar himself"

Which is sorta what happens here:

youtu.be/5enBMSH5ghc

Sigmar was cool when he was in the background. Not now when he has spoken word and squabbles with the other gods. It makes him seem less.

I think the main thing we'd need to know is if the general population has any idea of what the World that Was is.

If so, they might revere that as their rich ancestral home, their birthplace before their 'exodus' to the mortal realms and their subsequent destruction and rescue by Sigmar.

Karl Franz could be the prophet of Sigmar, in the Old Days of Myth (although the age of myth is already defined as an era in the fluff now)

This is the most awesome video ever for any GW game. 40k or WHFB

>But the best armies in TT are the ones with the craziest colors
So any army? You can paint your dudes any colour you like.

Just stop

>I think the main thing we'd need to know is if the general population has any idea of what the World that Was is.

I assume so as any lore-keeping race should have an idea of what came before at least in vague myths.

Doesn't Sigmar's temple have mention of the Old world? you can assume Stormcast have some memories, especially those forged from heroes who actually died during End times, they must have mentioned this during interactions with humans at some point, somewhere.

Nagash could inform any of his subjects of what happened, but i suppose it serves no purpose, and he's kind of a dick who keeps info to himself.

Seraphon obviously have the memories imprinted in their souls and minds of the Slann who dreams them into existence.

Skaven, specially clan Pestilens have the same imprint memories of Lustria and roughly what took place when fighting their ancient enemies, the World that was is mentioned in the 13 Libers, Vermanlanx survived to rebuild Pestilens and it's hinted Skrolk ascended to Verminlord status, so some of them were present.

Most of Skavenblight survived, though typical Skaven do not record history and any records that do are so biased and edited they are basically just propaganda. we need more lore on who made it to Rat-daemonhood

Finally, i can't imagine any Destruction race would bother to look to the pas mucht. Beastclaw legends and cave-paintings only go back to the age of Myth and nothing earlier

No one but the gods seems to remember the Old World.

Have fun, you get to pick from your least interesting units because all the good stuff is resin.

>Chameleon Skinks would be great for this!
>Can't have those
>A kroxigor would be awesome!
>Can't have those
>I guess I'll bring a razordon
>Can't have those
>Literally just skinks and sauruses

My dick is also not in the middle of my chest

>He became the celestant prime in AoS.
No, god damn you, he didn't. Stop spreading lies, there are neophytes in this thread who actually believe it.

Don't disrespect the Celestial Lions. They've had a hard life.

>those shittily sculpted lion heads
Why do people do this? I don't doubt that it's difficult as hell, and it ends up clashing badly with GW's quality casts.

You can't get good without being bad first.

Hey! New player here, considering getting into the game, and looking for some advice on what faction to try. I've played a moderate amount of 7e 40k and I'm really big on options and customizations within a force, so I can use the same units multiple ways. In 40k this led me to Tau due to the numerous ways their core units could be kitted out. Looking through AoS units, I'm not really seeing many options for the units themselves.

Barring a super customizable faction, I do enjoy wizardly flavor. Collegiate Arcane and Eldritch Council both sounded cool, but I see very few units for them. Suggestions?

You might like Disciples of Tzeentch? Evil Wizards and the Tzaangors and Kairic Acolytes have lots of options I think

I've taken a look at them, and they seem interesting. Sadly, my girlfriend runs Tzeentch in 40k and would do the same in AoS, and I'd like to avoid using the same force.

>she
>her

>girlfriend

gee lots of women seem to be playing AoS

The new Kharadron Overlords have a number of different gun options their units can take. They also have a variety of army wide bonuses to choose from through their allegience battle trait. No magic though but you may want to check them out.

Skydwarves will give you the most options for weapon choices, and the build-a-battle-trait gives some flexibility

>especially those forged from heroes who actually died during End times
Are there any like this?

Stormcast heroes were picked from those showing extraordinary courage at the moment of their deaths during the age of chaos.

It's amazing how well this rumour has spread.

It's almost as widespread as the "slaneesh was removed from warhammer" meme

>dinosaurs
what are you 12?

>I only collect mature armies for a mature gamer like myself...

>girl
>not running skaven
this is how I know you're lying

Since in Skaven society, any slave can be promoted to a citizen if too many citizens die to backstabbing, and many of the slaves are humans, elves and dwarfs, can a sufficiently treacherous non-skaven be promoted to a citizen or make a career?

I want some delicious femcast models

Soon

the every thread wombo combo

Does anyone have White Dwarf from February-May?

Saurus veteran on carnosaur 260
Skink priest 100
Bastiladon 300
10x Saurus guards 200
10x saurus warrior 100

960p

What do you think

Man, I thought people who liked traps were gay, but you niggas are strait up gay.

So unlikely it's literally fanfiction

You would first of all just be torn apart by other slaves, and would never have the support of other Skaven for not being one. Also anything warpstone related kills you

The only clan where you could even survive without being killed by the presense of: Poison fumes, Warpstone radiation, Horrible diseases, faulty technology or mindless abomination monsters would be Eshin. Maybe you could become a top Assassin's personal slave or taskrunner

But again, Being Eshin this is immediately weaboo Naruto fanfiction tier

>'muh Aelf OC is so awesome he lives with the honourabru ninja rats and is so 1337 they let him serve and kick ass and he fights with a warpstone katana :DDD'

1500 points

Mighty lord of khorne 140
Slaughterpriest 100
Slaughterpriest 100
Valkia the bloody 120
Bloodstoker 80
Bloodsecrator 120

Blood Warriors (10) 200
BLood Warriors (10) 200
Blood Warriors (5) 100
Khorgorath 100
Bloodreavers (10) 70
Bloodreavers (10) 70

Gore Pilgrims Warscroll (80)

Can people tell me their opinion about the roster?

>PPS: fuk you Orukk_boi474 katanas arent gay and stop showin every1 at school my fuckn deviantart ok??

Thank you very much, I'll check them out!

Are skaven the Nids of AoS? She started at the same time as me and a mutual friend, and both my friend and I are very tactically minded, so she opted for the RNG-heavy faction. She also liked the variety of unit designs.

I like traps, and even I think this is too gay

ITS [current year]! Whats wrong with being gay?

Is it possible to run Skarbrand in a 1500 point Khorne mortal list? A lot of points in one model and seems like everyone at the local club has a way to nuke him down.

he seems like he'd make a pretty decent distraction, you can't really ignore him and if you're attacking him then that's less stuff attacking the rest of your army.

AIDS!

I think it has an ineffective amount of combat power. Essentially its just 25 blood warriors.

No it's from the good old days of WHFB, when the art was still really good.

Nope.Thats tamurkhan from fantasy and it makes me sad nobody remembers the best nurgle chaos lord of the old world.

True

It doesn't look like it works that well to me. The list is gonna be Skarbrand, Bloodsecrator, a battalion, couple heroes and bunch of min size units.

Allegiance: Khorne
Bloodstoker (80)
Bloodsecrator (120)
Slaughterpriest (100)
- Bloodbathed Axe
- Blood Blessing: Killing Frenzy
Skarbrand (400)
20 x Bloodreavers (140)
- Meatripper Axes
20 x Bloodreavers (140)
- Meatripper Axes
20 x Bloodreavers (140)