What makes it different this time, lads?

What makes it different this time, lads?

3rd times the charm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this time there isn't a solid reason

nothing

or maybe everything

nobody fucking knows my man

literally nothing lol.

Well, the MSM is going to go all out "it was a bubble see? We told you so haha we were right" again. Then it'll go back up, they'll ignore it, and they'll do the same thing again in like a year at $100,000.

It's like this literally every time. I'm not even the slightest bit worried or panicking this time.

Normies

funny internet wojaks

Jackie Chan is looking a bit rough these days

BCash shenanigans

This time it was pumped by cme jews who are ready to make billions in shorts

I've been through like what 5 of these already in just 6 months, it'll just go back up.

tx backlog/txfee/hashrate panic
check hashrate now tho

Yeah what does make it different this time?

happened in 2014, bought my first .1 btc when the news hit of ATH 1k BTC. Three weeks later it was down to 400$. I cashed out most of my .1 btc and used it to buy Dogecoin to use it to buy pizzas so I could 'use this worthless money'

Those pizzas were valued at 750$ a piece after the newest ATH, it's gonna drop down to 10k or lower boys, buy back in and wait 2 years and we'll be comfy again

Better alternatives, Bcash on normiebase, Litecoin, Ethereum, enourmous fees, horrible transaction time, and really bad services on normiebase and bittrex, which are the most used exchanges by normies. People don't trust them much after this whole bch thing.

nicehash

the backed up transactions are reason enough to dump bitcoin

i was told by VERY reliable sources this was completely different and definitely NOT a bubble

This

good one, haven't heart that 10 billion times in the last month

1) THIS TIME THE SHORTERS HAVE INCENTIVE TO EXPOSE THE SHADY EXCHANGES
2) EVENTS IN THE MARKETS HAPPEN IN 3s AND 5s

quite literally this

2018 is the year of the alts, and MSM doesn't even have a fucking clue what a MCO is or a SC, LINK, XVG, XMR etc

1st spike: $11,370 to $9,352
17.75% decrease

2nd spike: $17,913 to $13,256
25.99% decrease

3rd (current) spike: $19,762 to $13,801 (still dropping
30.16% decrease

These small bubble burt things are getting larger. What does it mean anons.

It means kill yourself

Kek

everyone's panicking so it'll go down.

This time worldwide media has gone into a full on FUD campaign, which affects the normies that pushed the price up there to begin with.

During those previous dips, MSM were still in a BTC mania.

>Media tells normies that BTC bubble is popping
>Normies sell out of fear and it becomes of a self-fulfilling prophecy