Finally

Now that this stupid "Intern3tz MoneiZ" bullshit is finally over can Veeky Forums go back to its old self?

Lets have an Ebay Thread!?

>story
>found old McIntosh pre-amp at goodwill like store,
>wanted $20 for it
>I looked it over really good and asked the guy at the desk if it worked, and if i could plug it in
>plug it in, see it powers on and feels fine, great condition
>turn it off and start flipping different switch, tell guy it doesnt work
>he looks at it and says "no one wants junk like that anymore, you can just have it if you still want it"
>sold on ebay for over $600 in 7-day auction

(pic sorta related)

sweet score, op.

i m gonna find the pajeet that shilled me this and murder him

that's a great amp, great find

how do I get into selling on ebay? I have a ton of old anime and vidya I want to offload but I don't know how to into shipping.

DELET THIS.

>can Veeky Forums go back to its old self?
>ebay thread
>$600 profit

wow, so this is what no-coiners have been up to

damn thats pretty scummy of you but props for selling it so high

Where are the kneepads?

you dont it isnt worth it anymore.

really hard to make money unless you can decicate real time and real space to aquaring merchandise from thriftstore/pawnshops/auctions. but good luck now, the prices have gone way up on shit, everyone has a smart phone and everyone can easily find out what most stuff is worth

Lol, right? No wonder they're mad

>trashes "Intern3tz MoneiZ"
>sells something on the internet for money

money i can actually spend, jackass

how's cashing out going for you?

to be fair i thought it was missing something and was pretty sure it wouldnt end up being in fully functional condition. It just looked a little weird but was flawless. i did feel a little bad about that one, but i intended on selling it for parts, like $40-50 + shipping lol

Great, as the Porsche Cayman in my driveway can attest to. *tips fedora and disappears into the blockchain*

thanks just pumped my 401k

For real tho, nice find bizbro. I can respect the hustle, whatever it is.

Dude, you just ripped off some poor crippled retard.

When is getting listed Coinbase?

My time to shine. Miss the old eBay threads from a couple years ago, they're what got me into doing it. Did $3k in profits this month so far, christmas is truly a blessing for sellers. Scored 4 pairs of blue tints on the yeezy drop, sold those on stockx. Got some shit on the supreme drop last week, shipping that out tomorrow in the same box it was delivered to me in today, ezpz. Scored on some vintage military stuff as well as some motorcycle gear at the thrift. One of my better months for sure--and to the coiners out there that scoff at this shit, it scales tremendously. And I have peace of mind knowing I can continue to do it as long as people buy shit on the internet

sure does feel comfy with this ipad mini 4 on auction, about to end, and knowing my money will be spendable AND the same amount when i wake up. ah

Also scored a whole gamecube plus bundle of perfect games as soon as it was put out, before it was priced. said "ill give you $15, i used to have one of those" got the whole box. had countless games, including the gameboy start-up disk, and player. I sold all of that stuff for well over $500.

Nice, just went to Goodwill and bought 100k.

im in like 3-4 days a week.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

POO IN LOO
Copy and paste Pajeet bot

what the fuck are you on about?

I would have kept that beauty... then again, I'm big into audio.

Nice score nonetheless.