/hwg/ - Historical Wargames General

El Último Tercio Edition

Previous thread: Get in here, post games, miniatures, questions, whatever you like.

List of mini providers:
docs.google.com/document/d/1uGaaOSvSTqpwPGAvLPY3B5M2WYppDhzXdjwMpqRxo9M/edit

List of Historical Tactical, Strategic, and Military Drill treatises:
pastebin.com/BfMeGd6R

ZunTsu Gameboxes:
mediafire.com/folder/yaokao3h1o4og/ZunTsu_GameBoxes

/hwg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tghwg/

Games, Ospreys & References folders:
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern

mediafire.com/folder/6jrcg496e7vnb/Avalon Hill
mediafire.com/folder/pq6ckzqo3g6e6/Field_Of_Glory
mediafire.com/folder/r2mff8tnl8bjy/GDW
mediafire.com/folder/whmbo8ii2evqh//SPI
mediafire.com/folder/ws6yi58d2oacc/Strategy_&_Tactics_Magazine
mediafire.com/folder/lx05hfgbic6b8/Naval_Wargaming
mediafire.com/folder/s1am77aldi1as/Wargames
mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
mega.nz/#F!LxkElYYY!FJB5miNmlWZKMj2VfSYdxg
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf
mediafire.com/file/d6zjpu68z2cc8z6/Osprey - ELI 179 - Pike and Shot Tactics 1590-1660.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1u3u9u2gj6jcnmt/Osprey - MAA 203 - Louis XIV's Army.pdf
mediafire.com/file/p4me9gtghge5dn1/Osprey - MAA 457 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (1) Infantry & Artillery.pdf
mediafire.com/file/4ypsjlbdia40ll5/Osprey - MAA 462 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (2) Cavalry.pdf
mediafire.com/file/94ar1t1a33l53k7/Osprey - MAA 481 - Spanish Tercios 1536-1704.pdf
mediafire.com/file/0h6trehep2n5hp0/Osprey - MAA 510 - Dutch Armies of the 80 Years War 1568-1648 (1) Infantry.pdf
mediafire.com/file/z6gyll46uom5ym5/Osprey - WAR 168 - French Musketeer 1622-1775.pdf
irregularminiatures.co.uk/indexes/2mmindex.htm
imgur.com/a/sZsVh
youtu.be/mawtu5dme4U?t=5m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=fw0kg2GWVHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Advanced Squad Leader
mediafire.com/folder/d9x0dbxrpjg48/Advanced_Squad_Leader
>Battleground WWII
mediafire.com/folder/cb83cg7ays4l1/Battleground_WWII
>Battlegroup
mega.nz/#F!SolyxarJ!GUg6zWBStfznr6BvYedghQ
>Black Powder
mediafire.com/download/o5x6blwoczojmfr/Black Powder.pdf
>Bolt Action
mediafire.com/folder/n7jmdnlv1n0ju/Bolt_Action
>By Fire And Sword
mega.co.nz/#!jxgCWTYD!FCp52DAqIUc-EM-TsRsWv7fB92nJ3kkzKsNcD_urI5Q
>Fleet Series
mega.nz/#F!i1N3xZxL!C6fQ3Z8o2U0gtk5kdXuVcQ
>Hail Caesar
mega.nz/#F!XsVD0KgT!twB1NWiFE3aKXK_O1EZ4pA
>Impetus
mediafire.com/folder/28i9gevqws518/Impetus
>Modelling & painting guides
mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_&_Painting_Guides
>Next War (GMT)
mediafire.com/folder/eupungrg93xgb/Next_War
>Phoenix Command RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!b5tgXRwa!mzelRNrKPjiT8gP7VrS-Jw
>Saga
mediafire.com/folder/alj31go19tmpm/SAGA
>Twilight 2000/2013 RPG
mega.co.nz/#F!C9sQhbwb!NVnD4jvUn5inOrPJIAkBhA
>Wargaming Compendium
mediafire.com/download/cghxf3475qy46aq/Wargaming Compendium.pdf
>Warhammer Ancient battles 2.0
mediafire.com/download/uttov32riixm9b0/Warhammer Ancient Battles 2E.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ta7aj1erh7sap1t/Warhammer Ancient Battles - Armies of Antiquity v2.pdf
>Warhammer Historical
mega.nz/#F!LxkElYYY!FJB5miNmlWZKMj2VfSYdxg
>Warmaster Ancients
mediafire.com/download/cifld8bl3uy2i5g/Warmaster Ancients.pdf
mediafire.com/download/3emyvka11bnna1b/Warmaster Ancient Armies.pdf

Desired scans :
Rank and File supplements
Harpoon 3 & 4 supplements
Force on Force supplements
Hind Commander
At Close Quarters
War and Conquest
Modern Spearhead

19th May in military history:

639 – Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Taizong at Jiucheng Palace.
1445 – John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
1542 – The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
1643 – Thirty Years' War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
1649 – An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
1655 – The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
1776 – American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
1802 – Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
1848 – Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
1919 – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
1934 – Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
1941 – The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng, Vietnam.
1942 – World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
1959 – The North Vietnamese Army establishes Group 559, whose responsibility is to determine how to maintain supply lines to South Vietnam; the resulting route is the Ho Chi Minh trail.
1991 – Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.

It is 374 years since the Battle of Rocroi, which resulted in the victory of a French army under the Duc d'Enghien against the Spanish Army under General Francisco de Melo only five days after the accession of Louis XIV to the throne of France. Occuring late in the Thirty Years' War, the battle is considered by many to be the turning point of the perceived invincibility of the Spanish tercio.

The Habsburg Spanish army of about 27,000 men advanced from Flanders, through the Ardennes, and into northern France to relieve French pressure on the Franche-Comté and Catalonia. The Spanish troops set siege to Rocroi, which lay athwart the route to the valley of the Oise. The French, under the command of 21-year-old Louis, duc d'Enghien, reacted quickly and forced a battle before the arrival of 6,000 Spanish reinforcements. The Spanish failed to block the route to Rocroi, which passed through a defile bordered by woods and marsh. Enghien advanced through the defile and assembled his force along a ridge looking down on the besieged town of Rocroi. The Spanish quickly formed up between the town and the ridge. The French army, some 23,000 strong, was arranged with two lines of infantry in the center, squadrons of cavalry on each wing and with a thin line of artillery at the front. The Spanish army was similarly arranged, but with its infantry in their traditional tercios, or squares. The two armies bivouacked in their positions for the night.

At dawn the French army attacked, but the French infantry in the centre were bested by the Spanish. The cavalry on the French left, advancing against Enghien's orders, was also thrown back. But the cavalry on the French right, under the command of Jean de Gassion, routed the Spanish cavalry opposite. Enghien was able to follow this up by attacking the exposed left flank of the Spanish infantry. Spanish cavalry made a successful counter-attack to drive off the French cavalry, but were checked by the advance of the French reserve.

Enghien now carried out a huge cavalry encirclement, sweeping behind the Spanish army and smashing his way through to attack the rear of the Spanish cavalry, which was still in combat with his reserves. The Spanish horse was put to flight, leaving the Spanish infantry to carry on the fight. The French were twice repulsed by the stubborn Spanish squares, so Enghien arranged for his artillery and captured Spanish guns to blast them apart.

The German and Walloon tercios fled from the battlefield, while the Spanish remained on the field with their commander, repulsing four cavalry charges by the French and never breaking formation, despite repeated heavy artillery bombardment. Enghien then offered surrender conditions just like those obtained by a besieged garrison in a fortress. Having agreed to those terms, the remains of the two tercios left the field with deployed flags and weapons.

The total Spanish losses were about 7,000 dead, wounded, or captured. French losses were about 4,000.

The battle was an important personal victory for Mazarin, and established the reputation of the French general Enghien, the future "Grand Condé", but the Spanish were able to rapidly regroup and stabilize their positions. Despite this, the battle was of great symbolic importance because of the high reputation of the Army of Flanders. The French victory at Rocroi marked the first time the Spanish had been defeated in a major land battle in nearly a century. Though they had failed to crack, the battle also marked the beginning of the end for the Spanish tercio as a favored fighting formation. After Rocroi and the Battle of the Dunes (1658), armies began shifting to more linear formations.

The sedan chair belonging to the elderly Spanish infantry general Fontaines (who was from the Spanish Netherlands - now Belgium - and was known to the Spanish as Fuentes) was taken as a trophy by the French and may be seen in the museum of Les Invalides in Paris. Fontaines was killed in the battle; Enghien is reported to have said, "Had I not won the day I wish I had died like him".

Rocroi is a must-play battle of this era. Both sides have a varied and colorful array of troops, the outcome is not set in stone, and it represents a major shift in the military thinking of the time. After Rocroi, shot would begin to dominate pike, and the sun was about to set on the Spanish Empire.

mediafire.com/file/d6zjpu68z2cc8z6/Osprey - ELI 179 - Pike and Shot Tactics 1590-1660.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1u3u9u2gj6jcnmt/Osprey - MAA 203 - Louis XIV's Army.pdf
mediafire.com/file/p4me9gtghge5dn1/Osprey - MAA 457 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (1) Infantry & Artillery.pdf
mediafire.com/file/4ypsjlbdia40ll5/Osprey - MAA 462 - Imperial Armies of the Thirty Years' War (2) Cavalry.pdf
mediafire.com/file/94ar1t1a33l53k7/Osprey - MAA 481 - Spanish Tercios 1536-1704.pdf
mediafire.com/file/0h6trehep2n5hp0/Osprey - MAA 510 - Dutch Armies of the 80 Years War 1568-1648 (1) Infantry.pdf
mediafire.com/file/z6gyll46uom5ym5/Osprey - WAR 168 - French Musketeer 1622-1775.pdf

First for graveyard autism.

It tells me that it's "delivered via spamfilter service", no idea what that means lel. But yeah check tomorrow morning, I'll try sending from hotmail if it's still not there.

Well, those graveyards don't make sense either, and I don't think they exist. Probably photoshop.

Well, I think YOU are photoshop!

Wow, he's a big guy

For thou

For you

There's a difference between a church graveyard/ old family plot and a commercial cemetery. It tends to show in groundskeeping and layout.

>pike and shotte

Oh the Era I so want to play but can't due lack of interest from my friends...

My gaming buddies have as much interest in historicals as much fucks I give if I'll have a gaming partner.

Just do solo gaming if nothing else comes around.

Tercios a shit.

UR SHIT!!!111!!!!11!!

>naming your army after a territory you don't even own anymore

I love bolt action

Are there any adjustments needed to play Bolt Action in 1/72 scale?

It seems to me, after reading a few books on the subject, that many of the battles of the 30 Years Wars (if Rocroi is even technically part of that), were played up to be decisive in some way or another, when really there wasn't a single decisive battle in the entire thing, hence why it lasted for 30 years and just kind of petered out as the combatants went bankrupt.

Pretty much. Many of the battles had the potential to be decisive, but the counter-actions of skilled and seriously unskilled leaders following battles which would have seen one side lose (like the multiple times the road to Vienna was pretty much open or when notable commanders got killed) prevented it.

Which isn't to say that there weren't large or interesting battles, just that none of them decided much of anything.

Except possibly Lutzen. Assuming that Adolphus wanted to usurp the Imperial throne, which he might not have.

Honestly the 30 Years' War, for all its importance both politcally, culturally and historically, was an overwhelmingly pointless war that seemed to repeatdly have no real objectives.

Gave us the concept of a nation state though, which is nice I guess.

>the 30 Years' War
You can replace this with a lot of wars, and that sentence will still make sense.

Well, there was the objective of neither side wanting to lose in order to not to have their enemy's conditions imposed upon them. And the whole Catholicism vs Protestantism thing which was a genuine concern.

But yeah, it's the kind of war that normally would have ended maybe 20 years earlier but successive interventions by other 'powers' got in the way of internal fighting.

Well the Imperial objectives were consistent and clear: put down open rebellion (successful) and drive the invaders out of Germany (not successful).

Yeah still nothing mate, just send it from a regular email. Its strange that it wouldn't even show up in my junk folder... I double checked the address I provided and it is correct.

Out of curiosity, what's your reading list for it?

Not needed per se. You can adjust ranges and move distances or not, some people like that the distances "feel" longer with smaller figures.

base size doesn't matter, especially if your terrain is scaled to 1/72

Probably something to do with Microsoft's """intelligent""" methods of fighting spam. I just sent it through Hotmail.

Some years ago I read the classic Thirty Years War by C.V. Wedgewood, which got me interested in the subject. More recently I read Europe's Tragedy, which is a more modern book and also great. There aren't exactly mountains of books in English about the war in which England basically did little to nothing.

1/72 scale will make the weirdly short ranges in Bolt Action feel more accurate for what those weapons were actually capable of.

3mm would be better.

Yeah but who can be assed to move individual 3mm infantry?

Anyone who cares about making their mini scale and table scale reasonably accurate? You know, real wargamers?

Pretty sure there are simulationist games for that already and you shouldn't try to force Bolt Action to be what it's not.

Inb4 that guy shows up again and tries to force the "warhamster" meme some more.

>muh gate keeping

Ha ha, I observe what you are doing there.

If you don't play Kriegspiel and wear an appropriate Prussian uniform the whole time you aren't a real wargamer.

I'm looking at buying a company of British paras from PSC. Does anyone know if their boxes come with bases? I see it in the description on some things, but not others - however the Brit paras were redone fairly recently.

What scale and manufacturer?

2mm and I don't know.

>Inb4 that guy shows up again and tries to force the "warhamster" meme some more.

it's no a meme and no one is forcing it.

It's an apt term for a mediocre set of rules and people have been using it longer than you've been alive. Learn to live with it.

it's basically the micro$hit of wargaming, grow up

Irregular. irregularminiatures.co.uk/indexes/2mmindex.htm

People need to make more 3mm - 2mm is blobs, 3mm has definition.

>he doesn't use grains of sand glued to balsa wood to represent his troops

Oh, just fuck off.

AFAIK; no bases.

Finished of the first batch of Mujahideen for Hind & Seek.

Album of close-ups here:
imgur.com/a/sZsVh

Everything looks worse so close with bright lighting (camera often an inch away from the miniatures), but certainly at gaming distance they will be passable.

Anyone else waiting for their Operation Sea Lion book to arrive? I'm pretty hyped.

Not really as I have absolutely no interest in the scenario of Germany entering Britain.

I'm kinda sad Warlord went down this way.

It's just a fun little What if? scenario where you can do some fun Early War shennanigans. They've already covered most of the major theaters/battles at this point so whats the harm in covering some alternate historical scenarios. I wouldn't mind seeing an Allied invasion of Japan or something similar down the road.

I've got their box of 15mm Early War Germans - there are no bases in the box, but each (standing) guy has an integral base of about 10mm.

>They've already covered most of the major theaters/battles
Do they have any Chinese scenarios?

This.
youtu.be/mawtu5dme4U?t=5m32s

>>"reasonably accurate scale"
Max firing range MG42
- 4700m
Effective range (probably half)
- 4700m/2 = 2350m
Let's take ground scale 2mm -> 2m (2mm mini scale is even smaller than that)
- 2350m / 2m * 2mm = 2350mm

So the effective combat range of a MG42 on your table is 2,35m or 7'8.
If you wanna make your ground scale "reasonably accurate", everything is pretty much always in range of everything else (except hand grenades). Very few wargames do this (they exist, though).

This has been discussed before and it still stands - most (WW1+) wargames can't be reasonably played with real ground scale.

>>"warhamster"
Actually the sound reminds me more of Warmaster.
Also I can't see how a hamster "aptly" describes your critique of the game.
Also I'm the same age as Warhammer Fantasy, so I doubt anyone used it long before that.

I first saw Warhamster in the VIZ comic about GW. I think that blokes a yank though so I doubt it comes from there.

it's still an awful term.

I always love how everyone assumes that EVERY firefight was fought at "effective range", nobody went closer to one another, and they just shot each other at 2000 meters, thus no range is accurate and 4'x6' tables are absolutely haram.

And while it was said that your eyes get quickly used to it, I'm still not sure how you could shoot accurately with an MG42 at 2k meters without any kind of scope...

I read somewhere that most modern firearm combat occurs at 15m or less, but I'm not sure if that included war or was in civilian contexts only.

That's what their pacific war books covers. Covers the American involvement and the Chinese theater.

I read something about 200m - except on a plain, open field where it's something like 300m.

I mean, seriously, to hit something at 2000m you need a freakin' scope.
Ever seen a MG42 with a freakin' scope? Me either.

>Ever seen a MG42 with a freakin' scope?
That's because they used tripods!

force warhamster?

I first played warhammer fantasy back when 2nd edition was released in the states. people were calling it warhamster back then. so not sure what force is being applied

Besides scopes German tripods also had automatic traverse & elevate mechanisms for long ranges.

Same mine is on its way. Gonna do a demo force for it and can't decide on the armies. Thinking about say early war free french with a Char 2C vs. say some invading germans but that doesn't seem very sea lion worthy. Think it's gonna be homeguard vs. BUF Traitors.

>Ever seen a MG42 with a freakin' scope? Me either.

Time to read a few books about ww2 weapons i guess..

Even if the MG did not have a scope, all MG crews were supplied with bino's, so the spotter could tell the gunner if he needs to adjust his aim.

How the fuck do you think naval guns work? They don't have scopes either.

Empire in Flames does have rules for three different flavors of Chinese armies. They don't produce any Chinese models uncortunately but other companies do.

>"warhamster"
>Actually the sound reminds me more of Warmaster.

You're not alone. Have a relic of ye olde interbutt.
Also I fail to see warhamster as an insult because hampsters are pretty cool. Or cute at least. I mean they're not as good as guinea pigs but they're better than mice. /hottakes

Warmaster was pretty cool. Damn thing died locally before I even got an army going. Still got some empire halberdiers in their original packaging. Warmaster Historical never even started to take off here but I heard it fixed a bunch of little problems Warmaster had and was generally well received.

Saw those on TMP while taking a break from watching the current meltdown, looking good except for the yellow filter.

You tried white-balancing that with a sheet of paper? Also: post AARs and thoughts please.

>Ever seen a MG42 with a freakin' scope? Me either.
Reminder that machine guns are usually team weapons.

And that a lot of them used to have sights marked up for indirect plunging fire.

>because hampsters are pretty cool. Or cute at least. I mean they're not as good as guinea pigs

Them's fighting words, Hamsters are in all ways superior to those fucking pigs.

Anyone has the Pony Wars ruleset?

Anyone have a scan of Osprey MAA 424: The Chinese Army 1937-1949? Thinking about building a circa 1937 Chinese Army for some homebrew rules.

Chinese Civil War armies is in the OP mediafires - covers 1911 to 1949

1937 is a fun period to game in China

Nice photoshop. Warhamster was never a real thing and will never be a real thing. Stop lying.

>Yellow filter
There isn't any filter, I assume its just from the yellow cardboard they're photographed on?

Without the yellow background they look kind of bland, like in this size comparison picture of the Soviets

Then in 28mm scale are 3 meters and half of table. I think that range of some weapons is a bit weird.

Kovalic repeatedly made warhamster jokes in his Dork Tower comics for years and years.

I see what he means, the white balance in your pictures is off. You can see the white of the can and monitor logos are slightly sepia tinted. If you take a picture in front of a sheet of white paper and then use a photo editor (like GIMP) to correct the white balance then you'll get a better representation of what the figures actually look like.

I think they're very nice by the way, I need to get into to smaller scales.

>increase the price of the kit by $9
>decrease the number of models by 14
Are Warlord the GW of historicals?

Yes.

Yeah.

Shit like this is why I bought 1/72 miniatures instead of Warlord's. They are way too pricey! GW is the company in which I spend most of my money and I'm not made of money.

>1937 is a fun period to game in China

Remember to bring your stick grenades.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw0kg2GWVHo

>It is 374 years since the Battle of Rocroi,
Have any anons here seen the movie "Alatriste" and is it worth tracking down?

Yeah, it's enjoyable, but the book was better as it didn't have to fit into a movie's length. Some parts felt rushed.

I play Kriegspiel dressed up like a Piedmontian officer (thanks greatgrandfather for being in the Bersaglieri, that hat is sick) and play exclusively armies of the Italian peninsula.

I'm probably not a real wargamer.

>Yeah, it's enjoyable, but the book was better as it didn't have to fit into a movie's length. Some parts felt rushed.

I've read the books and enjoyed them. Having read the books, I'm not expecting much from the movie other than the Rocroi battle scenes.

Thanks for the "review", I'll definitely track it down now.

It takes place at the end, if that was Rocroi...been a while since I watched/read it, but the battle scenes were nice, albeit not the main focus for the most part. Lot of talking between the main characters as per the book.

>Lot of talking between the main characters as per the book.

That's one of the reasons I enjoyed the book series. I also know that lots of talking usually makes for a dull movie!

>Are Warlord the GW of historicals?
>6 minis for $20
I might as well splurge on Steel Fist samurai.