By far, we have several officially recognized subjects and species:
Humans-Mankind Dominion
Alari-Divine Dynasty of Alara
Noo-Noo Liberty Union
Selari-Selarian Clerics
Tau-Tau Empire
Collective-Collective
Hazar-Hazar Imperium
Elaamid-Elaamid Autocracy (Btw, waiting for their development of lore)

I declare new session to be open!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/nLEshy96-KY?t=67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We give appropriate greetings and welcome all to hopefully another productive session.

I like the appearance of that "space elf."

Good day fellow necrontyr, I,Nemesor Zahndrekh, have heard that there's some session happening, so I have decided to lend my helping hand and military might to help the Nercrontyr Empire and represent the Sautekh dynasty

Nonofficial declaration:
Ok, so as I said, I finished working on a fluff related to prefall human and SPESS elves
It will be continuation of my previous fluff and developed the way the Alaranon posted in his text, although a bit altered
As large portions of my fluff, it had several inspiration, but main one (Aside obvious Space settings like 40k) came from Christian mythology, apocryphal literature (Book of Enoch), also I replayed Diablo II and used certain aspects in it.
I'll review it again and post it in these days.
I'm glad that you liked my previous works and hope that I wont disappoint you guys.
Ok, thank you :3

Friendly reminder to never, ever trust space wizards.
You let them build a single tower on one of your planet's moons and the next thing you know all life on your planet starts to die slowly because they're siphoning the sun's energy to power their spell-crafting.

The Dethek Union would like an official declaration form the Galactic Federation that there is a God, and he hates the dethek.

The planet Moraal, our homeworld, is often reckoned to be the least-habitable planet in known space that still has a breathable atmosphere. Our surface is only 40% water. Volcanic activity blankets the sky in a nearly perpetual cloud layer. Plant life cannot exist at all; microbes and lichen that feed on geothermal energy form the basis of our food chain. The planet is wracked with constant violent tectonic activity (which is at least enough to keep the place from freezing without sunlight, I suppose). The fauna is huge and dangerous in the extreme, with hides so thick that it took the invention of gunpowder-based weaponry before my species truly became the dominant one on Moraal. But we could live with that.

When we first broke orbit and saw the stars for the first time, our species was filled momentarily with awe until we noticed a black spot of missing stars in the sky. Our early astronomers determined that it was a black hole, heading towards our system at thankfully sublight speeds. Nevertheless, it will arrive in 10,000 years, and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about that.

But we could live with that, too.

We spread from Moraal to the other planets in our system. Our system is rich in every important mineral, gas, and resource necessary for space travel. So rich, in fact, that when exploratory vessels from the Kyn Freeholds arrived in-system, they started harvesting them, since Kass is resource-poor. What followed was a three-month long war, our first interstellar one, thankfully against a nascent FTL species with technology only a little in advance of our own. And don't get me wrong, we're glad that we settled things with the Kyn peacefully, that the Kyn sold us FTL travel in exchange for favored trading rights to our resources. We're now strong allies. And we can live with that.

But then we learned. We learned when the kyn told us, and we learned when we verified it ourselves.

That black hole? It's blocking the view of something else. A SECOND black hole, locked in a mutual orbit with the first one, both of them swinging like some kind of bolas towards our home star.

THERE ARE TWO BLACK HOLES COMING FOR OUR STAR SYSTEM.

Yes, we have thousands of years to find a new planet and evacuate to it. Yes, we have thousands of years to extract all the resources from our home system. But that doesn't change that for our entire history, everything in known space has been trying to kill us.

So we would like the Federation to officially proclaim that there is a God, and he hates us.

The Kyn Freeholds Union would like to second the motion that it officially sucks to be dethek.

Damnit, Aala, this is serious. I'm being serious.

You think your system is the only one destroyed by those blackholes?
How selfish, you at least have time to escape.

The black holes are currently moving through interstellar space and won't intersect any systems until reaching Moraal. Our best guess is the last time they intersected a system and consumed it was more than 30,000 standard years ago.

We are not without a sense of perspective, but 30,000 years is longer than dethek have had writing or agriculture. For that matter, it's longer than most stellar nations have been active, too.

So, no, we don't care about whatever happened to the grubs in the Whocares System 30,000 years ago.

Greetings all, I bring good tidings to you all, as of today, we have completed the first step towards a ringworld. We in the Noo Liberty Union hope that it will represent the liberty and freedom that the Federation is represents!

How unfortunate for you Dethek. We can happily arrange the evacuation of your people, to some of our colonies, until you have found a new home, which we can aid with as well.

It shocks us that members of your species can number in the BILLIONS. Does having a membership totalling just over a million and three colonized world in our home system, including our home world not qualify us for membership? I was under the impression we were accepted.

Our translators are still under development. Please upload any questions regarding our people you may have. We never underwent any official examination for entry. If that is required, I would be happy to oblige.

Can someone explain to me what is happening in this thread? Are you all playing a group game of stellaris on an imageboard?

Just a little light hearted roleplaying

We are sort of playing and sort of writefagging.
First it began as simple RP, then we began developing a little fluff in previous threads

>under
Fuck off space aliens were full
you can crash on the moon if you want tho

People are testing out their Starfinder aliens without being too obvious.

Humanity I think one of your splinter groups has hijacked the line again.

I have collected all the little bitz of fluff I have written in the threads and I have made a little document with all the fluff combined
docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing

So is it just open-to-everyone roleplaying as a less anal Star Trek federation?

It's still a WIP as I need to clean it up and fill in some gaps in the text and the fluff itself,.
But please give me some constructive critisism as I not that good at writing

As with all roleplaying, it is what you make it. Right now, yeah, pretty much.

Where is the fluff being aggregated?

Is the mankind dominion poster still here?

We are generally just ask eachother questions about our species, culture, faith, etc and then (atleast I) make up as you go

yes

fuck you
advanced tomagachi pet

It is a terrible sadness that wrecks our people, that the peoples of the Federation have not displayed even a passing interest in our culture. We've only been recently enlightened as to the infinitude of other species. It seems we were even forgotten in the counting at the beginning of this summit.

Ours are lush worlds, where we try to live in harmony with our surroundings. The art of alteration of the body, and of the mind have long been gifted to us. It pleased us to see that there were others who pursued the non-metallic, but they generally seem to be... uncouth? Our translators are still in development, and we have only radio appendages on our shuttles.

Ok, So As I said here I finished my third fluff that I was working on about fall of mankind and Alari.
Also, this is perhaps my last major fluff so I wont annoy you for some time :D
Of course, as I mentioned before, implementation of it depends if you guys will like it, especially creator of Alari.
Also, usual reminder, that English is my native language, so I apologize for any kind of grammatical or other mistakes in the text
so here it is, "Two Fallen"

>…And so it came to pass, that Mankind fell. And brought death and destruction in universe. It was described in numerous cultures and religions of human races, though only fragment of truth were displayed in them. Nowadays If Xeno would ask a human Ecclesiarch about teachings of the church, he would quickly restate “Symbolum” would start talking about Genesis of Mankind, their fall, and so on and so forth… For some xenos it was somehow trustworthy, though defective. Some xenos thought about it as mere reflection of actual story. Others just thought about it as a cute fairy tale and nothing important or trustworthy in it otherwise. Anyhow, most of them were content with the answer. However, there were many spiritualist aliens, with Erudite Theologians, who would ask about cause of fall and “fruit” they were talking about. In this case, as calmly as possible, Ecclesiarch would explain to him, that “fruit” was symbolic and no one really knows the reason of fall and will not know, until end times. However, precise eye would easily spot a sweat, coming down from an answering human. Others that evolved from natural predators, could also feel, how blood was accelerating in their veins. As if, they were lying and were trying something.
>Indeed they were. They knew the reason and it had connection with only nonhuman race in material universe, bearing a “Heaven Mark”, Alari…

>Even the most skeptical and materialist could believe in divine power, after seeing Alari, race so beautiful, that it was doubtful if they were mundane at all. But they are specifically astonishing for humans. Aside their enchanting physique (For humans at least), their shroud aura leaves with humans some familiar feeling. Same can be said about Alari relations to humans, but latter now tends to be cautious towards them. Ignorant to reason of this, they often feel saddened and somewhat insulted that only race they find equal to them in galaxy full of inferiors and degenerates is ignoring and avoiding them. First interaction with Alari brought dissonance in humanity. Their faith left humans shocked, as how it was similar to their own. Doctrines known to mankind supposed to be known only by them and seeing several millennia old religion with near exact teachings left them nearly mad. After some time, through extensive work, humans managed to find out the reason behind this, which left them…amused. To know current Alari-Human relations, we should go back in history, before time itself was created…

>before Big bang and creation of materium from primordial chaos, Shroud was filled with first creations known as Angels, divine beings who were organized in hierarchies and orders. And there was most beautiful and glorious of them, Who is known to humans now as Lucifer, One of most trusted of Gods angels, who was thought to be a prime creation. Much shock came to him, when he learned about future plans: Creation of mankind and their dominance and guidance over all living creatures (including them). Pride he possessed due to his position in heavens turned into an arrogance and hatred. He converted other angels to follow his path and rebelled. Most of the Angels followed him, but were defeated and banished to “edges” (as perceived by mortal brains) of shroud. Absence from God’s grace due to rebellion and refusal of participation in his plans led them to anguish, forming Demons as they are in modern times…

>Much for Lucifer’s spite, Mankind was created, that guided newly formed races on their path of evolvement. His hatred blazed even brighter, as he blamed them for misery of his and his brethren. Moreover, he saw as they were becoming stronger over time. Though numbers compared to demons were hilariously small, (exact number of demons are nearly uncountable), humans presence in shroud began to grow bigger. Its actually a pointless statement, since infinite shroud has place for all, but Demons didn’t want to see their bane there anyway. As both Angels/Demons and Humans were naturally immortal, they couldn’t kill each other. Rather just banish and temporarily dissolve their soul that would regenerate itself. Thus began the “Oblivion war”. Stalemate continued as Archdemons came with plan to overwhelm their adversary. As Angels and Demons couldn’t alter shroud essence on human level, they turned their eye on materium…

>It was an era, where old races still dominated galaxies. Most notable was reptilian ziiran, possessing certain knowledge of shroud. As they lurked several ziiran to their attention, Lucifer and his leutenants possessed their bodies. Hidden from Man, they traveled to land that would later become Alari core world. Their plan was to repeat creation of mankind on their own and create new people as slave, that would be able to face humanity on both plains of existence. They tried to mimic God, and carved first men and woman of Alari. As they created first adam and eve of the new race, they began ritual of imbuing them with Angelic essence, thanks to whom which they would also possess immortal soul and could exist in shroud. And it was done, Thus they became alive. Thus Alari were born. However, as they were to begin ritual to fill them with their demonic wrath and hatred, and knowledge that angels and humans possessed, they were spotted by Human watcher. Their cover was blown and humans burned their vessels, but it didn’t banish demons. So began several hundred solar years of war and chase, which is sometimes referred by modern ecclesiarchy as “Exilium bello” (banishment war)…

>Archeologists discovered certain tablets containing information regarding prefill era, where old races spotted sudden bursts of energy and anomaly that defied laws of physics. They didn’t knew that it were mankind and demonkin warring on each other in banishment war. After several hundred years and numerous destroyed planets and worlds, last battle in war was held Near Venus, that later was referred to Lucifer many times in postfall human culture. As battle was nearing its end, Alarius managed to capture Lucifer and throw him and his soldiers back to the shroud. Now excommunicated to enter mundus, demons saw that their plan was an ultimate failure. New race they’ve created didn’t had soul as strong as humans did as ritual wasn’t completed (though it’s doubtful that they could create someone that would face entities made in image of omnipotent God at all). Though it seems that their souls continue to exist in shroud, it is doubtful where and how it is happening, though there were several psykers, who had dreams and visions about shroud, as elf-like silhouettes being visited by humans…

>As Exilium war ended, watchers returned to Planet of Alari. They nearly decided to wipe out abominations, created by their eternal enemy. But What they saw was flourishing and blooming race, struggling to change their homeworld by hard work and inner faith that they had naturally by their immortal soul. Opinion of watchers split. Some were pointing about their unnatural birthright and voted for eradication, while others were fascinated by them and voted for pardon. Alerius, or known to Alari, as Alaran (Though in their mythology he is known to be God's Incarnation) have said to others, that new race, ignorant and innocent of their birthright, didn’t had to pay a price for their existence and convinced others to leave and see their development. Alerius was later confused as Angel by fallen humans and was mistaken for one of Lucifer’s chief lieutenants, Azazel…

>Ages passed And Alari began to expand on their planet. The Angelic essence affected them in many ways. They were astonishingly beautiful, both physically and spiritually. They possessed great intelligence and have shown potential of future glorious race. As humans were watching over developing Alari, they began to feel affinition towards them. Affinition that they never had before. They saw these fair and magical people and desired to become more close to them. And so they began materializing so that Alari would be able to fully see them and would be able to interact.

>Many theologians for centuries and millenniums argued about “forbidden fruit”, mentioned in scripture. While some thought that it was…well…fruit, most of them stated that it was symbol for other thing(s), event(s) or concept(s). Even today no one truly realize of why humans fell and what metaphysical reason was behind this, but one thing is sure, that large portion of it had to do with Alari, who were now interacting with prefill humans at near end of an old era. As they saw their beauty, they began to impregnate them and create offspring’s. As the affinity grew more, Alerius and watchers, in their materialized form, thought them about Shroud, about Trinity, Oblivion war. They introduced them with knowledge of stars, lives beyond Alari planet and life after death. They thought them about metallurgy, teachings, that would become basics for Alari specific chemistry, physics and biology. And As they became more bound to matter, Mankind fell into decadence.

>As Lucifer, or “Serpent” saw that mankind became vulnerable, he and his followers began to consolidate all powers they’ve got to indirectly influence on the plan to finally decay and banish them from shroud. As Humans began to interact with matter in unusual to them ways, they gained bonds to it. After a while, they’ve succeeded. No one knows how, or by what method they made them fall, but it is obvious that first bite on forbidden fruit was Alari. As mankind Fell and were bound to mundus, where they reside in modern times, it created a first shroud shock that wiped out nearly entire universe. Alari, spiritually being of angelic essence, were immune to it and thus survived the cataclysm. Now Mankind became modern humans, fallen ones as demons despised by them. They lost all the knowledge they had, all the divine powers and, what was more horrifying, access to “heavens” and now after death, their souls were forced to roam material universe. Demons were excited and thought that oblivion war was over. However, this joy ended as soon as it began, when God promised humans, that he would put them out from their misery and remind them who they really were, once proper time would come, and after they would learn their lesson from material and mortal existence, he would restore them in their full glory. In spite of demonkin, first of the covenant, it became true, as He came to humanity as one of them and was crucified, that second shroud shock appeared which restored access of humanity to shroud. Numerous souls invaded the heavens and thus after several millennia of pause, Oblivion war was renewed.

>Not only humans payed the price. Half-Alari, who became arrogant and prideful began to murder and devour their Alari parents and predecessors. Disaster lasted for long time and as Half-Alari lost anything salvageable, Alarius and other humans, who were still divine but already decaying beyond saving, banished their children to recesses of shroud to save their loved Alari and restored the deceased ones. There, they became abhorrent entities, now known as unbidden. Shortly after banishment, Humans fell and these legendary stories were reflected in writings such as book of Enoch, however, misinterpreted. Left without guardians, decaying Alari society collapsed and civil wars began. Lastly, Warlord Aldyran united warring states and organizations and proclaimed himself as Emperor Aldyran I Alara, dynasty name he took to honour teacher and savior, Alarius. Later though, after Alari dark ages it became interpretated as if he was direct descendant of Alaran (Name of Alarius in Alari language), thus strengthening Imperial dynasty. Also, tales about Alarius became so prominent, that during codification of all the knowledge they wield, it also became alternative name for God.

>Not only humans payed the price. Half-Alari, who became arrogant and prideful began to murder and devour their Alari parents and predecessors. Disaster lasted for long time and as Half-Alari lost anything salvageable, Alarius and other humans, who were still divine but already decaying beyond saving, banished their children to recesses of shroud to save their loved Alari and restored the deceased ones. There, they became abhorrent entities, now known as unbidden. Shortly after banishment, Humans fell and these legendary stories were reflected in writings such as book of Enoch, however, misinterpreted. Left without guardians, decaying Alari society collapsed and civil wars began. Lastly, Warlord Aldyran united warring states and organizations and proclaimed himself as Emperor Aldyran I Alara, dynasty name he took to honour teacher and savior, Alarius. Later though, after Alari dark ages it became interpreted as if he was direct descendant of Alaran (Name of Alarius in Alari language), thus strengthening Imperial dynasty. Also, tales about Alarius became so prominent, that during codification of all the knowledge they wielded, it also became alternative name for God.

>As centuries passed, they hoped that they would see those legendary entities yet again. They managed to recover from decadence and became pious and faithful military society, that were considering moderation, honor and discipline cornerstones of decent character. They were protecting somewhat distorted, yet true enough teachings that prefall mankind bestowed upon them. Due to their Angelic heritage, they became potent psykers and could see shroud, though it became closed for them too. Various prophets and farseers appeared, creating vast amount of literature regarding future events. Lastly, God showed mercy upon them and send angel to them to tell them final prophecy about future, when they would find salvation, that became known as “ninth prophecy”. Though various interpretations of this prophecy exists, from being as literary end of the world to just a beginning of a new era, it became a cornerstone of Alari faith, that promoted their scientists to invent space travel and faster exploration of planets.

>”the ninth prophecy” or “Alari apocalypse”
>”…and divines that once were banished shall rise anew. Disguised as mortals shall they walk in universe and roam between galaxies as they did in days long past. Behold! As their hatred towards the fallen shall not be contained and will unleash wrath upon them, once they return. And they shall take peace from materium and unleash hellgate to make war upon oblivion. Blood shall run as great torrents as their wrath will be inextinguishable and shall lay siege to Hell itself! And as their mortal days shall be passed, Princes shall ascend on their thrones that almighty prepared for them and thou shall reign with them as their consorts for all eternity! And fire of the holy shall burn eyes of the old enemy that shall cast down in deepest crypts of abyss.”
>"And it shall be so!"

That's a lot of text, I will read it tomorrow cus as I need to go to sleep working sucks sometimes, but I need that dough.

Management has changed recently and records are being worked on the best option would be to tell us more about yourself so that we can correct this discrepancy.

I made a post in the last thread about possibly being one of the organizations in the Mankind Dominion but you never responded to it.

Ive read this with Mephistos voice

Oh, sorry for this, I didn't see it
What organization do you mean?

:3
youtu.be/nLEshy96-KY?t=67

wtf you forgot the Ploraxians and the Dabulans.

Hello, and welcome the GNN
Today we explore a new meme that has been trending, old hazar war propaganda videos such as "God is a Hazar" or "Hazar Artillery shells are led by God"

I speak for only a small fraction of our people, around a hundred thousand. Our total population has been estimated at just over a million.

Our people came early to the art of genetic manipulation, and have since diverged to the point where every sentient on our planet is assumed to have a common lineage to the Ancestors. Each of us chooses the form which pleases them best, though there are always trends. I represent those who have an interest in exploring and learning more about our galaxy. Part of our curiosity comes from the recent revelation that intelligent life did not begin on our planet, but instead came from somewhere among the stars.

The daily lives of our people who live beyond the purity of the hunt are focused on their chosen Exceptionalism. That is, the amenities that fill our lives were designed ages ago. Food, clothing, and other necessities are grown, and harvested by the Servants. Though their forms are as varied as our own, they do not possess the Spark that is what you would call sentience. Given this, the Exceptionalism is the focus of those who possess the Spark. Many are Weavers, those who alter the fabric of genetics, but there are those who choose art, sciences, and so on. We have come only recently to radio, and this spurred our development of space travel. As it stands, we are capable only of short jumps in our local systems.

Please excuse the fault in our translation units, if there are any. We welcome any query. We welcome any visitors to our two colonized worlds, but the home world shall remain untouched.

An organization that handles more shadowy affairs of the dominion know as Void Watch

>bloodbourne boss screeching noises

Oh, nice concept
On to your duties, High Commander...uh...your name sir?

Voidwatch Director Marxon at your service Ambassador.

Director Marxon, proced to your duties
Confidential: Your first task shall be to aquire a confidential information that hazar empire holds in their capotal. Its regarding their new type of biological weapon. Proceed at once, please.

Interesting How would other members of the Federation feel about helping these individuals move beyond their home system?

All you dumb mortals better stay out of my archives and I know every book in there so I WILL notice one missing.

>Filthy Xenos get off my galaxy reeeeee

Bumpie

How is everyone doing?

Greetings to you from earth,elected speaker. We would like to organize a festival for galactic cuisine. What would you say?

Oh that sounds delightful

The Universal Technate has decided to reject your request to stop the military maneouvers of the 1st Technate Armada. These wargames have been scheduled two cycles in advance, and they won't be interrupted despite your protests.

Meh, too bad that the thread is dying.
It was an interesting one, but it seems that faction creators lost their interest.

I am still here (at work) and keep in mind that people are working, studying, sleeping, etc. We just need to keep the thread alive

Not really, no
Some of them are just working
Some of us just study in university, so its more about time problem.

Btw what do you guys think about my work? :3
Most of you seem to be experienced writers and fluff creators, so your opinions are valuable for me.
Primarly i am waiting for Alaranon

Forgot name again

Greetings Federation.

As our beloved Ascended reaches his 99th cycle, He has requested a delicacy from every arm of the galaxy be present for the day of His celebration. We ask our neighbours for but a small tribute of your exotic cultures.

Kind regards, The Divine Ogrum-Jett Empire

PS. Following regrettable past events the following items will not be accepted:
black glass, engos vapor, dethek splinterjaws, dark matter, terran goats, muutagen crystals, riggan spice, fungoid slaves, , xuragel, diet xuragel, anomalous artifacts >class4

Does your ascended want anything easily chewable or something more solid?

He dislikes unnecessary strain upon his mandibles. Though any food substances will be broken down and anatomised to ensure it is free of contaminants, so the distinction is largely meaningless.

Then we will provide your Acended with our finest dish, complementary of the Noo Liberty Union.

Your contribution is appreciated. The Empire will oversee the safety of any travelling personnel during these days of celebration.

Bumpie

That is very generous of you Guildmaster, and please tell your Ascended that he is more than welcome to make a visit to our homeworld Jhool Prime whenever he feels like it. Just give us a heads up first.