Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

I kissed a girl edition

>Last ditbit on vehicles
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/18/new-warhammer-40000-vehicles-may18gw-homepage-post-4/

>Your daily duncan :
youtu.be/CZEXEZnM8kU

>Thread OST
youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs

>Previously on /40kg/
>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12993430
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA!BJ0wwaKK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sisters of Battle are made for genetically enhanced World Eater cock

>tfw you realize Konrad Kurze probably died a kissless virgin and the closest relationship with a girl he ever had was with the assassin that murdered him

>yfw you understand that they needed to give infinite overwatch because otherwise every unit would be first assaulted by the dedicated transport, able to soak the 6+ to hit shots with it's T6+, W6+ and armor save, and then be assaulted by the actual unit, thus making overwatch basically useless.
>Now at least they have the chance of a couple of lucky melta/plasma/whatever shots or that the dedicated transport doesn't reach combat, so to be able to overwatch the actual assault unit too

>yfw Tyranids still have no transports

Is the gay dark angels a recent meme or something? I don't remember this ever being a thing in the past. What did I miss?

Okay here's a good question to start the thread

What commissar could fuck the most sisters of battle in a row within a 24 hour limit?

I'd say Ciaphas Cain

They've always been gay since like RT
And gazgul is Margret Thatcher

Autism.

It's always been a thing but it came back to the forefront because there was one incredibly autistically assdamaged DA guy who was only here to give out (You)'s and shut the fuck up, and he was all out of shutting the fuck up.

Whats the quick rundown on the livestream?

>Tervigons become a 30 capacity transport for any unit with the keyword GAUNT.

>keeping them all for yourself
>not tricking your entire group of friends into coming back to your house to get viciously, repeatedly, lovingly raped with monstrous alien ovipositors
bit selfish

>he doesn't know about Trigons

You need more overlords

k so
Do you like new rules?
strawpoll.me/12993430

Still expensive as fuck. The reason the transports charging thing is so good is because most of them are 50 points or less.

If Tyranid spore pods get a points drop maybe we'll have something good there.

Its only Heresy if you don't make babies eventually or miss your duties to the Emperor.

Otherwise kiss a girl and carry on

Y-you're right user...hey, wanna come back to my place? I-it'll be a lot of fun...

>The tyranid player spends the first 3 turns teching up to fast nid dropperlords
>get to the opponent's base to only find they've brought 4 hydras

Actually the Margaret thing was just a coincidence. But kept it when someone point it out.

So are they buffing the shooting phase or what?

>Tyranids still have no transports
>spore pods exist, but are too expensive!
>No transport

You need to rethink your definition of "No transports" or add a few extra words like "cheap", "cost effective", or (from your post) "undercosted"

Exquisite

Cain is not suicidal. He would not touch a sister of Battle.
Sisters from the non militant branch maybe

>is incredibly confused for a second because I'm reading it as hydralisks and not IG hydra tanks
I was like nigga first of all who makes hydras in a fucking ZvZ and secondly you're gonna need more than 4 to stop a doom drop

>people who RP in the general

Spore pods also cannot carry units after deployment unless they changed something. They're not really a transport anymore than a Trygon is, just a way to give things deep strike.

o-ok?~ what f-fun did you have in mind exactly?

Calm your tits.

Reserve the ERP to the end of the thread.

I want you to continue but please restrain yourself

I say a guardsmen on leave who survived his 15 hours.

Cain actually dislikes bolter bitches for being uncontrollable and unpredictable zealots, the only one he ever was friends with was in a platonic way and he didn't pursue her because he thought they had to remain celebate, which he was wrong about because she was getting plowed by a fat adminstratum drone like some sort of hentai

Been reading the Damocles books. Is it just me, or did the author have a real hard-on for the word "perfect" and forces appearing out of nowhere without explanation? The Admech did it twice, so did Farsight, as did the Obsidian Knight and the Stormsurges. I couldn't keep track of shit, wank or otherwise.

Is this lie true ?
Because if so, then I'll take one and fill it up to the brim with hormagaunts.

Drop that 8e niddex will'ya? I mean you know the point costs and all!

it's a bad book

I WANT A DARK ELDAR GF

I am not sure if the xenomorph whore is better or worse than the angry DA chinaman.

>implying the RP posts are serious

>Spore pods also cannot carry units after deployment unless they changed something. They're not really a transport

>Drop pods also cannot carry units after deployment unless they changed something. They're not really a transport

You heard it here: Drop Pods aren't transports!

I like when Cain makes fun of them not wearing a helmet with their power armour.
While he only went to battle with a cap and a jacket. Then Amberly shit talk him about that

>a ZvZ game that isn't just nids/bane/lurker/roach/ravager
That's heresy
On that note I wish nids got more suicidal units, like something that explodes in melee like spores

What the fuck is "Leave", guardsman?

>Rumor compilation: bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

VEHICLES HAVE ATTACKS
PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH

I'm guessing. It will either:
>Gaunt only Transport

Or
>Psychic power summon units of Gaunts. But you need to put reserve points for them, similar to Daemons

Nice, I'll add it to the list. Shit you hear in /40kg/:
>waac deployment
>my opponent was scummy, he measured things and playd for the objectives
>if you win you are a horrible person
>drop pods aren't transports

guardsmen get it occasionally user...

it means while deployed forces get rotated for some R&R and then sent back to the frontlines.

I can see something like the Trygon. Reserve units of Gaunts, drop them on the table near the Tervigon.

The closet DA chinaman fag was worst.

She usually just shitpost at the start and/or end of the thread.

So anything interesting in the stream beside marines confirmed their Squat status

Yarrik despite being an old man could lay pipe all day with no sign of fatigue, his erection sustained by watching orks die through the window

I love kanna

I want her to get genestealer-pregnant with me and we can feel each others bellies with strong alien offspring squirming around inside

As a man with a penis-
>Better

I am not sure if i am allowed to get erect for that.

>man
>penis

Oh wait, zero chance.
Darn.

I'm out of date on my Starcraft, but they brought back Lurkers and Ravagers for LotV? Fuck yeah. Was the plot any good? I was a mediocre player, but SC1's story was top notch even when I was failing at holding 9-pools with Terran. Switched to Zerg and discovered that macro is surprisingly fun when you don't give a fuck about a total army loss. Hence my 40k army of Magos Biologis and their insane creations.

Anyone have gathering storm books? I cannot find them in the mega nz link

The Dark Angels guy would think a man with a penis is better, too.

Van DarkAngel-holme was funny in his meltdown

mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA!BJ0wwaKK

Dear Emperor...

I can't wait to wap the shit out of some aliens with my drop pod doors.

Can we just ban this GSCB circlejerk already?

Gaunt, without question.
Did anyone miss the part where he took a chainsword to the stomach and still won? The guy's got stamina.

They pulled a GW with the plot.

Don't bother with it. But the mission are pretty cool

this

If you don't die for the Emperor on your first deployment you're a coward

God dammit I am trying to drink here.

>T-the Chaos Gods will s-surely deliver us from Chad.

>Best part is he can't reply for three days.

Alright I'm turning the trip off and going away, calm down. There was literally nothing important happening in the thread.

I have pole-dancing lessons in a few anyways.

The time it take for administrators to reassemble new squads form post-battler survivors.

do not confuse may mays with actual fluff user

Macro is much much easier in SC2, the story is notoriously hot garbage though, and yeah lurkers and ravagers are staples in every Zerg army
>but that's a conversation for /v/ the mods are watching

Hey there. So bored I decided to work on my own flavour of squat, using 8ed statline. How is it so far ? (dorf beer for who'll recognize the main inspiration)

im waiting for him to get back and spend 3 or 4 threads replying to every single post that mentioned him whilst he was banned

If you die on your first deployment you're incompetent and your family will be penalised for the cost of war materiel wasted on you.

Well, bollocks. Let me guess, more Kerrigan SMASH and OTT romance over the grey morality and politics that made the original great? AKA exactly like the recent GW books, bar the romance.

Maybe I'll pick it up and give it another go, I haven't played a good RTS in a while.

Are you Cato?

The fucker that threw a tantrum because he Guardsmen didn't charge a Tau battlesuit with their no ammunition lasguns let alone stab a flying suit.

He got angry because Guardsmen had more tactical sense than him and didn't threw their lives away (wasting the Emperor currency)

Have fun You slut

Technically the last panel is right, since we now know the primaris thing can be done to existing space marines.

Feels a bit melancholy since we've been stuck with the 3e style for so long, but I ain't gonna get super butthurt about it.

No like seriously. I'm asking you to go and ask for CP on /b/ so that you permaban yourself.

This shit is fucking obnoxious, I'd rather have that DA fag spamming than this garbage.

On the one hand- hot grills need play game more. Good for the gene pool.

On the other hand, am never in favor of someone getting a (You) just 'cos of their tag which she is because grill

No it means you're a veteran who can kill lots of shit and survive. The commissar can vouch for such veterans why do you think guard veterans are great on the tabletop?

What happened to cheetah-user, surely his ban is up by now
>post an ocelot or other small cat if you're lurking, I miss you dad

>Perhaps the biggest reveal though is that current Space Marines can be adapted to become Primaris Marines

Well well, looks like GW is giving you the chance to port over YOUR DUDES if you don't want them to remain Marinelets. Not to mention all of the characters people are attached to like Cato and Calgar.

>relying on a plastic toy soldier game to get laid
Why do people like you exist

just ignore him user
he's doing it for the (you)'s

How many lonely war missions before you're a veteran?

>chaos Marines have no drop pods!
>what about the dreadclaw
>doesnt count!

their loss because I fucking love my claw. I regret nothing

Beats the shit out of DoW3 that's for sure, I was so disappointed the hatemongers were right for once

>pointing out that a tripfag vaginal jew attention whoring and ERPing in the general is bad is baiting
Jesus christ how fucking far up your asshole has your ovipositor dildo gone.

>I WANT A DRUKHARI GF

Fix'd for you friendo :^)

15 hours user! Just survive for 15 hours!

Cain fucked an inquisitor, he don't give a fuck.