RIP BTC

Now that Bitcoin is dying can we talk about stocks more?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLvApDHlMS869X6fq9bSgt2-BqPWPCc1zARPG49AU-I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a stock?

talk about what?

Same fag go fuck yourself with a hammer

I learned about this in high school, ill give my math models teacher a call real quik.

You mean STOX? Can you redpill me on it?

Global Blood Therapeutics
(GBT)

LABU under 70

Go back to 1950 you fucking spastic

Socks you wanna talk about socks?

I couldn't find this coin

Baby's first dip

Is stocks a coin?

Don't even care if it even exists... Just bought 100K

Is stock a new type of bitcoin?

First dip, or first crumbling of a tethering foundation?

can i play pokemon go on a stock??

What's a pokemon mon?

Underrated

what market cap does stock have? is it still worth mining?

every single time you guys show up
and every single time you say the exact same thing
my total exposure to BTC is only $150 but I'm still sure this is going to bounce right back up

srra, riot, igc on robinhood.

gains.

basing your coin value on a pokemon go clone seems a bit farfetch'd

You think RIOT will go back up with this stuff happening?

Sounds boring fuck off

send the whitepaper and I'll read up on it, which market is it on?

Here. Losers.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLvApDHlMS869X6fq9bSgt2-BqPWPCc1zARPG49AU-I/edit?usp=sharing

Buy April 20 AMD 12 Calls

Wat is this

wtf is this?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VLvApDHlMS869X6fq9bSgt2-BqPWPCc1zARPG49AU-I/edit?usp=sharing
Expiration, strike, call/put?

what is the significance of these brackets?

has their ico started yet? Wanna buy in, i hear they have some innovative tech.

STK will be $1 eoy 2020

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN AND NOT JUST POST SOME CRYPTIC ASS SHIT ON HERE YOU FUCKING DICK FACE ASS BALLS

tfw you feel like a normie

It's called options retards. Look it up.

Call options provide the holder the right (but not the obligation) to purchase an underlying asset at a specified price (the strike price), for a certain period of time. If the stock fails to meet the strike price before the expiration date, the option expires and becomes worthless. Investors buy calls when they think the share price of the underlying security will rise or sell a call if they think it will fall. Selling an option is also referred to as ''writing'' an option.
Put options give the holder the right to sell an underlying asset at a specified price (the strike price). The seller (or writer) of the put option is obligated to buy the stock at the strike price. Put options can be exercised at any time before the option expires. Investors buy puts if they think the share price of the underlying stock will fall, or sell one if they think it will rise. Put buyers - those who hold a "long" - put are either speculative buyers looking for leverage or "insurance" buyers who want to protect their long positions in a stock for the period of time covered by the option. Put sellers hold a "short" expecting the market to move upward (or at least stay stable) A worst-case scenario for a put seller is a downward market turn. The maximum profit is limited to the put premium received and is achieved when the price of the underlyer is at or above the option's strike price at expiration. The maximum loss is unlimited for an uncovered put writer.

i do.

Sounds complicated....is this on Coinbase?

yo bro imma buy this shit just because i know normies are eating this 1nt3rn3t m0ni3z shit up . make 100 bucks and sell out

ALL CYRPTO CURRNCIES ARE GIANT PYRAMID SCHEMES THAT YOU RETARDS ARE BUYING INTO ENJOY BEING POOR.
YOU OWN NOTHING
NOTHING OF VALUE IS WEIGHTED WITH THE MONEY YOU PUT IN'
LOOK MOMMY I OWN 5 PIXELS ON A SCREEN AND IT SAYS THAT ITS WORTH 1.0000 BAJILLION PAJET MONIE BILLS !!!

IM GOIN TO GO CAHS IT OUT IN THE ADRSS TBHEY GAVE ME HOW CAN I RECH THE MIDLE OF OCAEN AS SON AS POOSIBLE TEH AFEICAN PRINCEES NED ME!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaha YOU DIDN T BUY THE DIP FAGGOT

yes please for the love of god I'm so fucking sick of pyramid scheme coiners

thank you, this is information i did not know. and you gave it in a calm respectful manner.. you fucking faggot

where to buy options?

Nah. No stocks, I’m not going to talk about Morse code, VHS or fiat either you fucking dinosaur. It has had its day.

Most brokerage sites have them. Robinhood (app easy for starters) is working on getting them

They don’t even have Pokemon games in stocks. I wouldn’t bother. It’s a dead hobby.

cool so when your bitcoin is worth 0 dollars and negative 5 cents and the irs butt fucks you and your parents basment you live in for losing 10k and you die from starvation because the cashier doens't take

'pixels 4 food'
don't come crying to me god of all men the destroyer of worlds cronon

can bitcoin beat the overhead?

i think the fuck not one it goes back to 15k those fags who bought it there are out and everyone is going to see it go down and it will continue down until you are all poor,....

I am sorry bitcoin had to go down like this.....

Lmao, stocks are next