Who here mining?

Who here mining?

nocoiner but those transaction fees must be comfy

not yet, building a rig before the new year tho, packages been shipped, im anxiously waiting

>implying the only coin you can mine is bitcoin
You have to go back rashid

what gear?

I decided to build for cryptonight/ethash so im gunna have an 8x RX570 rig with the typical z270, celeron, ssd, etc

I'm fucking waiting on FedEx to deliver the mobo/PSU/CPU/SSD for my 8x 1070ti rig.

Fucking laggy pieces of shit deliver already damnit.

Trying my hand at monero, letting it sit overnight to see if it's worth it for me. What is cryptonight?

damn mr moneybags let me borrow some. i was thinking about going nvidia but they got shitty hash rates for cryptonight except the 1080 and that is way too expensive for me at the moment. we're in the same boat tho i won't have all of my shit until next friday

cryptonight is the algorithm that monero uses, amongst other coins

I'm mining the nights here while visiting my parents for christmas. They may kill me when they see the power bill but at least the heat hasn't been on upstairs... Monero @800 H/s using xmr_stak. I compiled myself for no donations to the devs lol

Yeah. Success!

Me faggot

800h/s on how many gpu's? cuz if it's 1 i want to know how

Us instasell miners are truly the alpha males among the Veeky Forumskids

GF and I have 3 rigs - each with 6x 108s. We're making about $79/day on a certain payment coin. Comfy

I'm in a group buy for the new Baikal Giant B, too. Hopefully that works out well. Expanding my mining operation.

does mining equipment go on sale after crashes?

20-rx580 in 3 rigs. Comfy here in Canada, don't need to pay for heating costs.

>i'll pretend to know what I'm talking about and lay myself open to ridicule

Comfy as fk with bzc

who else here is /plebmining/ ETN?

I pleb mined a little ELLA, but that is about it. Quit when I released how little I was going to make.

Mining nekonium because it is cat logo in Japan and I'm weeb hoping to fly to Japan and show a few cute Asians my stash so I can build a harem.

it's one gpu. gtx 980 TI and overclocked i7 4790k. 16gb ram. I literally turn off every unnessecary process and turn my resolution down to 800x600. I made sure locking pages in the registry was enabled also.

> Trying my hand at monero
> What is cryptonight?

kek

oh shit
you really gonna leave us hanging on the coin? and is that after your electricity bill costs?

Is there any coin that you can mine cheaply?

comfy mining desu

2 people making 2.2k a month?

delete this

mining on a 1070 and ryzen 1600 at nights or when i'm not using my pc, it's barely any money per day but I have $30 BTC so far which isn't bad considering my electricity is free

We won't be plebs when ETN is $500, r-right?

Mining with 2x gtx 1070, worth it?
I don't have much money to invest, but I can get those kind of rig. If shit went south I will have a sick gaming rig. But I'm not sure, any tips? Especially with current market condition.

I'm sure it will never be as big as monero, but it's bound to follow a decent trajectory long time. By 2020 this will probably pay off big.

Doing the same thing user, mining some Nuko for the asian qties