Who sold at 12.7k

Alright who panic sold the bottom. Confess.

I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BIG CRASH AHHHH

Im all in buying 2018 will be the GOAT year

I bought ETH at the bottom. Not sure why a coin with no utility caused a useful one to dip so hard, but it was nice to load up on the cheap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bottom

i need to learn to keep some money in reserve to take advantage of dips like this

Something about trading pairs.
Christmas will be doomsday.

Eth is at 700 right now, the dip was down to 640. I expect confidence to be back in the morning and cause a surge in the market. Until Christmas.

LMAO

WHO BOUGHT AT 18 AND SOLD AT 13

12.7k isn't even the bottom

I see BTC going back down to 8k

It's hard to predict this kind of stuff. This "crash" is the price most of these coins were at 2 weeks ago. BCH was at 2k the day before the coinbase announcement. Unless you predict the crash a day or 2 before it happens then HODLing would've yielded you better returns.

i flipped into ETH desu. i'm done with BTC anyway, tired of the constant coordinated attacks and other memery. ETH is the future, especially with more ETH DEX's in 2018. people won't need to buy BTC anymore to get access to alts.

Goddamnit! I had a big order set for 2178... I panicked and canceled all my buy ordera... what was I thinking... 30 minutes later not even if be banking.. plz go back down!

this is just the bounce
it will go sub 10k

Fabboncci bro, do you even market. Binance the tool, tool.

Please be true
I sold the bottom like a normie

Already bought more cryptos

screenshot?

Eth handles 70% of all transactions, it's just that BTC carries a massive amount of volume in the total market so you'll see parallels to whatever happens in BTC. I just hope more people switch over.

guilty
:'(

sold around 13.5

Hoping for deadcat

Sold at 18k. Enjoy my bags, faggots. See ya at 6k.

>like a normie
You ARE a normie.

Me too. Fuck me.

yeah I just think more people will switch over. ETH has more long-term prospects imo and BTC will also have futures manipulation going on. I only held 1 btc anyway.

Bear trap. Give it fifteen minutes.

for once I bought at the bottom, I guess being addicted to gdax charts pays off sometimes

>see ya at 6k
it's correcting numbnuts
see you at 20k weakhanded pussy

Bull trap*

idk this crash wasnt really news based, everyone just freaked out

to go back to drastically low levels i think we would need the tethering or a large government ban

this was likely it for now and itll climb back over next couple of days

so much this

people are fucking panicking over 20% correction... wtf??

well I bought them in 2013 so its not that big of a deal

>Got close to selling at 13
>would still have made money
>decided to hold
>we chad now

Europeans are going to wake up in a couple hours. The horde of Euro-normies will panic and dump hard, bringing a second big wave down, imo.

Made a small plus with a tether trade. I want another crash. I could have milked it so much more.

Wish fucking Bittrex wouldn't take so long to verify my deposits. Would've been bretty gud gains.

Sold 1.8 ltc at 265

>12.7k
>bottom

It's back to $15k, Euro-fags are going to wake up and go "oh shit I bet the burgers and chinks were freaking the fuck out... time to buy more"

It's not just the correction m8. Everyone here knows btc is outdated and has only survived because of normies and media. They're starting to realize the fees aren't worth it.

It's obvious dude. The king is kill

Eh, I hope you're right, but I doubt the crash is over yet.

BUY HIGH

SELL LOW

I don't deal in BTC myself. Like everyone with half a brain knows, it's fucking slow, expensive, and only popular for being the first crypto. My only issue is the obvious ties that BTC liquidity and price fluctuations have on alts that could easily surpass and function much better than BTC if they actually had the support.

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, man dont get fooled again

Same here, got out of BTC once I saw it became completely unusable (took me fucking 10 days to actually move it and get rid of it).

Still, other coins go down with it.

>crashes $5k in a matter of hours
>he thinks "it's going back up"

are you new?

this shit has happened like a dozen times this year. there's an initial crash followed by several more slightly smaller crashes as each market wakes up

BTC should have never been up above $18k anyway, it should be around ~$9-11k at most right now, I won't be surprised at all if it continues falling over the next 24 hours.

Also the reason Euro fags would wake up and panic sell is because there are just as many normie Eurofags as there are normie Amerifags and those normie Euros also bought BTC at $17-18k+ recently and will see they're down substantially and cut their losses, triggering another crash.

Korean prime time as well in 3-4 hours

sold at 15.8k and re-bought at 13.5k

That's what I'm thinking too.

>>muh bull trap

have you even read what I posted?

>It's back to $15k, Euro-fags are going to wake up and go "oh shit I bet the burgers and chinks were freaking the fuck out... time to buy more"

Yes. You're saying the Euros will wake up and decide to buy more BTC at a discount, when I'm saying the reality is that the normie Euros will wake up, see that the BTC they bought for $19k is down to $14-15k and dump their holdings and cut their losses.

>Hey Beavis, he said bottom

brrrap

>Fabboncci

It was based on TA fundamentals

> b-b-but meme lines don't work on BTC

Me too man, I had my bible out and everything
Sold 50% of my whole portfolio and converted it to fiat. Feel like a total moron right now

Sorry but we are going MUCH lower.
This is the big one

I think this is the recovery.
Long now and donate some of your profit today.
1GabeWv9WAnWHqwDYQk2q6E1RHxLBm65TZ

Yup. This bulltrap may pump as high as $16666 but won't break that, if it even manages to reach $16k.

Then its sub $10k again.

no news triggered this

this wasnt the big crash

just correcting finally

on to new gains next week

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

you must be new here