Blockchain is dead, DAG is the future

Blockchain will die this coming year, and normies are completely unaware.
>Massive fees, miner cartel dependence, long transaction time, BTC-centric exchanges, Tether exploitation, massive volatility and scaling problems in implementation.

While it won't be the logical conclusion, IOTA is the first DAG to take mainstream eyes and be on a major exchange. If you truly understand the endgame of crypto and want to make massive gains, I would suggest you put a sizeable portions into XRB, IOTA, and GBYTE.

These and newer ecosystems of DAGs like PRL that just converted to tangle will all be much more potential in that they remove the massive problems with traditional blockchains.

The breakdown is essentially which of those 3 will get on GDAX/Bittrex first. We already saw with just binance access what IOTA could reach, so the second you see the other have this and any new updates, jump in it.

XRB is already the best in form and factor, but is just a victim of circumstance being only on shit exchanges with little access to higher volumes and plagued with whale investments here in its infancy. IOTA, with the upcoming roadmap and fabled "Q" will be reaching new heights into the new year. As for Byteball, their name and marketing is pretty poor, but they have potential if rebranded.

You've been warned, DAG will obliterate traditional blockchains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheers op

How can DAGs have no fees, miners, or have instant transactions?

This sounds like bullshit like an "infinite energy machine.

pretty much.

Byteball is already on bittrex

Yes! DAG is a S C A M. Sell your XRB for USD and get a credit card! If you do it right you won't pay any fees :)))

when you can't spell implemented I can't take anything else you say seriously

Should I sell XRP, XVG, TRX, or XLM for IOTA?

IOTA for long safe gains, the other 3 for powerful short term gains.

I'm a brainlet, what a DAG?

IM ALL FUCKING IN IOTA LETS GO BOYS

In order to send a transaction, you must validate two others. the fee you pay is less than a second of work from the sender's computer.

lmao this meme. That’s the DAG chad?

I’m trying to but modafinil with my credit card right now, but I have to call my fucking bank bc it keeps getting rejected

I know IOTA and XRB, but what are the other two symbols in OP’s pic?

What’s the next best to IOTA and XRB?

So rather than validate the entire blockchain, you just validate 2 others?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph

Also, is XBY a DAG application as well?

yes, two random unconfirmed transactions. as the network gets bigger, transactions get faster...

What are the main downsides/challenges of this model?

What are the cons of Tangle?

Yea, that's the claim, but Iota kinda shit the bed when that was put to the test...

How is this different than that "gossip protocol" that Hashgraph is developing? It seems to work fine on private ledgers, but not public ledgers.

The cons are that the technology is unproven, and it doesnt support smart contracts. Also the IOTA team can be a bit bitchy at times. They engage trolls, swear on twitter, make unrealistic assumptions.

Thanks user

SPOOT off SPOOTface

first off why is your credit card connected to your bank?

PRL, but both IOTA and especially XRB have a lot of room to grow in 2018. Long HODLs

no

checked, they are pearl and GBYTES

>tfw bought 20k IOTA at 0.40

Dag-nab it! Imma be rich boyos!

Be-Be-Beaver feverrr,
(Beaver fevor)
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa now

Be-Be-

(Hit me up with a +1 if you know this song)

SPOOT

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

Alright I think I'm convinced. Successful shill OP.

It is, and this is why ByteBall is the only honest DAG tech that has a chance. Small fees reward the computational power necessary to complete the transaction.

XRB and IOTA only work because exchanges are willing to eat the fee, since they profit off transactions anyway.

ED got hacked recently so that makes me wary to troll for some PRL and I'm unsure how long it takes to be verified on their shit exchange

>itt brainlets that don't understand basic math
destined to be poorfags

>basic math
you sound like a nigger you're probably in high school or community college

>Tech sales
>6 figure wagecuck job
>$50K crypto
>not autistic

Pretty unproven by itself, IOTA so far has a coordinator helping to manage transactions.

Inversely scaled meaning it's absolutely terrible to use during times of low txs but unparalleled during times of high txs.

In theory more easily attacked than PoW, needing 34% "hash" rather than 51%, but that also ignores the fact PoW can be attacked at 34% as well with a bit of luck, 51% is simply a guarantee.

>IOTA
>PEARL
>XRB
>XBY

what other DAG coins are out there?

remember its quantum proof.

and byteball. forgot that.

just those 5 are the only ones i could find.

Those are the only DAG at the moment.

Imagine being at the point of Crypto where there was just BTC and 5 other Blockchains floating around with a couple million market caps.

That is what DAG is right now. Superior in every way to the very dated blockchain and very much in its infancy and is closer than any crypto has been to being at the logical conclusion of reaching the status of full FIAT adoption.

this.

Are DAGs private?

I'm $500 into IOTA and GBYTE after this thread. Get it while it's cheap

STONE was announced but nothing yet. EXTREMELY early on. It's like a private XRB.

Sounds like a good bet. Privacy plus totally distributed would make the perfect libertarian combination.
Muh satoshis vision etc

You are an impressive shill

But is it XMR level of privacy/anonymity and fungibility or are they working on it?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

More info?

Why is that? I'm just getting anons in on the future now that BTC is on its last gasps and normie have invaded crypto.

This is ground floor and underestimated and ripe for the pickin' in coming bear market.

Danke

I meant it in a good way.

DAG claims to get rid of the four main crypto threats/issues: tx speed, tx fee, fiat conversion speed, quantum decryption.

IOTA doesn't fucking work, and has been shown to be able to be attacked easily and stop transactions from going through

Please back up your post with actual recent news you dumb fuck, don't hate b/c you're a Ripple Fag

Dags do not solve the fundamental problem which is that security is based on computational power of the network which means the transactions must be inefficient by design.

Honestly the guy seems honorable and his intentions genuine, STONE could be a huge one to look out for in Q1-Q2 but I could be FOMOing myself already. I'm always partial to privacy based coins though, anonymity and decentralization is the only way to beat the banks for good.

Problem with DAG coins being used as currency is the coin distribution since there is no mining. Need a good way to fairly and broadly distribute coins.

The network is only good when there are lots of transactions right? Why not just create an incentive for users to spam tokens on the network that aren't the currency itself but propagate like it securing the network and rewarding spammers with the actual currency token.

>b/c you're a Ripple Fag

Why in the hell would I back a centralized banker coin? Oh yeah IOTA is centralized too until they turn off the coordinator (which I don't see them actually doing)

Also here's your proof