Did you buy the dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thought 17k was the dip

pretty fuckin proud, profited off of this.

not yet, until under 10k

Don’t think it’s over yet.

I bought 23 eos coins. 2021 nigga gonna be rich main.

no

Veeky Forums was saying 16k was the floor , now I'm fucked out of my savings for this year

Thought 17k was the dip, same goes for 16k, 15k, 14, 13k

C-can I go t-to sleep now?

Profitting hard from this...
Merry Christmas everyone!

first fakeout?

>dip
I believe the correct term is bulltrap.

guys the support was broken

this is just the bounce,

-10k here we gooooo

Lol zoom out. See you in 24 hours

actually it it directly to support by $50 accuracy. might go down yet still to test 3rd support

You think it’s going further?

"dip"
AHAHAHA your bags are getting heavy there?

Yep, going to mars

Playing with house money, but bought 1k at 13.5 about an hour ago. I'll probably sell the same $ amount back it before it even hits my wallet.

No, I buy the floor instead and put in a rolling stop.

I short on the way down, as long as there's enough data to back it.

Not yet. I'm putting buy orders at 9k. At least one or two more days of dipping ahead.

"data"

have fun holding fiat.

Bought more BCH. Can't wait for my comfy 5x. For you deluded bcore cucks in denial:
>fork.lol/tx/txs
Notice how the number of transactions is staying constant while BCH is catching up? The moment BCH intersects with BTC. It's over. Also, bcore developers wants HIGH fees and SLOW transaction speed as a feature. I'm not joking. Check out the emails for yourself.

>lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-December/015459.html

>What is happening is a cause for celebration: it is the manifestation of our long-desired fee market in action. That people are willing to pay upwards of $100 per transaction shows the huge demand to transact on the world's most secure ledger. This is what success looks like, folks!
>The frustration with BTC today is less so the high-fees (people realize on-chain transactions in a secure decentralized ledger are necessarily costly) but by the feeling of helplessness when their transaction is stuck. Being able to easily bump a transaction's fee for users who are in a hurry would go a long way to improving the user experience.

>zoom out
I love this meme

>user thinks this was a dip

>The moment BCH intersects with BTC.

Yup 100% agreed

I didn't want to risk, so I'm just waiting. Down 4 btc but already recovered 2.

bye bye support

Same here, have been moving to BCH over the last three weeks. Keeping a few BTC for now but definitely shifting focus.

kek

Hell yeah bought more BCH and BTC for the dip too since I already have a fuckton of ETH.

Us real chads need to go to another board, we're surrounded by idiots. Though it is fun seeing people pink wojak freak out.

Mayer multiple hasn't topped out yet so I think this bull has more to run.

Also the Pink Wojack indicator shows oversold territory.

is this zoomed out enough bro?