Black Manta

Stat him, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

knightmodels-store.com/WebRoot/Store19/Shops/afaa2a23-c31d-4ae6-b1cd-12757513fd3b/565D/C64C/DE43/8388/8C72/0A48/354A/B0D9/BLACKMANTA.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

15 Ranks, Infantacide.

His only stat is HATE for AQUAMAN

>in b4 cured the autism

STR: Infinite, for he shall break anything that impedes his progress to ruining Aquaman's life.
CON: Infinite, for no force shall prevent him from making Aquaman suffer.
DEX: Infinite, for he shall never be caught on the back foot by Aquaman and his allies.
INT: Infinite, for possessing all knowledge increases his ability to fuck with Aquaman.
WIS: Infinite, for he knows precisely what action to take that will hurt Aquaman the most.
CHA: Infinite, for he shall recruit any individual who possess a capability that can be used to screw over Aquaman.

Literally already statted in DC Adventures/Mutants and Mastermind s3e

Swimming ••••
Autism •••••
Fish Mongering •• (Spec: People Mongering)
Melee •••• (Spec: Infantacide)
Bitchin' Helmet •••••
Hatred ••••• (Spec: Aquaman)

stop posting, toaster

>Black Manta
Sure, I'm White Guilt, your arch-nemesis.

Preferred Enemy: Water

Not enough dots in hatred

...Anonymous
05/19/17(Fri)10:03:45 No.53319024
Swimming ••••
Autism •••••
Fish Mongering •• (Spec: People Mongering)
Melee •••• (Spec: Infantacide)
Bitchin' Helmet •••••
Hatred ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••... (really many dots)...•••(Spec: Aquaman)

Let me help you out
>Hatred ∞+ (Spec: Aquaman)

Why is he such an asshole?

Hatred ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(Spec: Aquaman)
ftfy

>height: 5'8"
more like Black Manlet

I will be upset if Black Manta don't constantly bring up Aquaman's son in their intro banters and clash banters in Injustice 2 when he's available as DLC.

I will also be disappointed if Black Manta don't find ways to compare every other character to Aquaman.

owlbear.jpg

machakan lion warriors pls go and stay go

If 5'8 is a colossus for you, I hope for your own sake that you are a Asian girl or had you legs blown off in a horrible but honorable act of war and or accident.

>that moment when you realize the only thing you feel regarding your son's death is annoyance because your archnemesis keeps bringing it up every single time you fight

Infanticide isn't a melee specialty, it's clearly a science specialty.

Black Manta's truest victory, getting Aquaman to hate his own son as much as Manta did.

>how's the wife and kid
What a dick

does he always have to bring it up?

Stat her, Veeky Forums

Not him but as someone who's been 6'3" since middle school but has been a toneless skinnyfat (slowly turning to fatfat now that my 20s are ending) the whole "manlets, when will they learn?" thing has been baffling to me. I never thought about my height. Do short guys really think it's that big a deal?

Still don't think I'd wanna be less than six foot though, even if it meant the end of my gut and mantits.

The stat that governs the film's ability to flop and be laughable garbage has the highest point value.

Capeshit has always been tacky and has always been painfully obvious about how terrible its going to look in 20 years but seriously LOOK AT THAT SUIT

THAT SEQUINED BODYSUIT

SOMEONE APPROVED THAT

SOMEONE APPROVED THAT FOR A MOVIE THAT IS DOUBTLESS GOING TO ATTEMPT A SERIOUS TONE

Yes, because .

More dots! More dots!

....ok stop dots

>Do short guys really think it's that big a deal?

Yes. You have no idea how being short can dent your confidence and self-image.

Kangz/10 in all stats

Does it bug you at all when you reach for something and someone taller comes by and offers to help?

Black Manta is secretly a producer on the movie, to fuck with Aquaman

Trait: Perseverence
Bond: Pirates and other sea-themed criminals
Ideal: You can't beat someone both physically, you have to do it mentally and emotionally too.
Flaw: FUCK. AQUAMAN.

It's actually kind of sad how bad some short peoples' self esteem is. I've got a friend who always whines about how short he is and how it means no woman will ever date him. He completely ignores the fact that we have a shorter friend who's in a stable long-term relationship, because he doesn't drive everyone crazy whining about how unfair women are.

Eh, I've never liked when villains are written so they'll never actually kill the heroes. It just makes them pretty toothless to me. Sure, they can still be villains and murder civilians, friends, family, etc. but when you put the villain and hero in a room together, all the tension is just gone.

It only dents it because soulless dolls with no concept of self believe what some random cuntfruit says.

>Hates: Batman/Law Forces/Green Arrow/ Organiced Crime
>Not Aquaman
>What the fuck is 'Organiced' Crime?

>In Brightest Day, Manta tries to go straight, opening up a fish market, but when the customers rejoice that Aquaman is alive, Manta murders them with a knife, before burning down his own house and resuming his quest for vengeance.

>Hates: Batman / Law Forces / Green Arrow / Organized Crime
No Aquaman? Guess they haven't made him yet. Also, hates organized crime? Isn't Black Manta a pirate when he isn't fucking with Aquaman?

>Hates Batman
One job. One fucking job.

Organized crime is more like running an illegal business than just mugging whoever comes your way.

Batman is such a spotlight-hogging mary sue he even has to steal other heroes nemeses

But Manta has absolutely no problem with organized crime, its just he would bend ANY criminal organisation he managed to gain control ofs primary focus into being fucking with Aquaman.

That was a really great scene. Perfectly shows Black Manta's obsession with Aquaman.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure the company that makes these figures started with Batman first, so I can kinda see why they'd make him the center of everything. But at least he isn't as bad as Green Arrow in Arrow. Jesus, that show is trying to be a Batman show so hard it hurts.

This is fan-content, look at all the typos.

That would explain the inaccuracies.

Maybe he hates organized crime when it isn't being used to mess with Aquaman?

Because fuck Aquaman.

Basically.

>Unknown
Wow, he didn't even have a real name by Brightest Day?

>This is fan-content
Really, what tipped you off

I HATE THAT AQUAMAN!

pretty/10

All I want is him to have a series of "Hey [character]! How's (the) [dead person or people]?"
Like "Hey Damian! How's Dick Grayson?", or "Hey Batman! How's the parents?", or even "Hey Superman! How's the wife and kid?"

>"Hey Superman! How's the wife and kid?"
He'd die on the spot then, considering the universe.

>"Hey Damian! How's Dick Grayson?"
"Doing fine as the new Deadman, why you ask?"

Also if I recall Black Manta doesn't have a hateboner for Aquaman in the Injustice verse.

>hey, Harley, how's your boyfriend?

>tfw Black Manta will not be confused by Black Adam having any motivation to do anything while Billy is dead

If he ever had a real name he's long ago discarded it.

She moved on.
Also some of her interactions with Poison Ivy are /u/ as fuck. What's with that?

>Also some of her interactions with Poison Ivy are /u/ as fuck. What's with that?

What do you think?

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy were girlfriends once. Twice perhaps.

>Also if I recall Black Manta doesn't have a hateboner for Aquaman in the Injustice verse.
Then why bother? That's like having a superman that can't fly or a joker that doesn't laugh.

Injustice = SHIT

Thanks for reminding me of Mecha Superman from Infinite Crisis
such a good game, taken far too soon...

They had a lot of interaction in the DCAU. So people made a few jokes about it, then people actually started seriously considering it. More or less.

Any universe that begins with superheroes fighting each other of their own free will is pretty much guaranteed to be shit. I don't know about anyone else, but I outgrew the "my superhero can beat up your superhero" shit a long time ago. It just seems childish to me now. And it also completely fucks up the idea that these two people are supposed to be friends when they start trying to kill each other. Like in Civil War. Sure, Tony, yeah, you and Steve were such great friends, despite never getting along and now trying to throw the other in jail.

Meh, played that game like three times and got bored. Though I am a Dota fan, so that may have had something to do with it. It did have some really awesome ideas though.

It was more of a League-esque game, and being the casualfag I am, I loved it.
I mained Atomic WW and fucking loved dashing out of nowhere to steal a kill

>that sneaky scissoring

I guess my Dota conditioning is too strong now, because I felt like I was going to throw up playing League.

There's a character in Dota with a similar mechanic, and yeah, it feels just as good there.

Actually, I'm pretty sure there was a comic for Infinite Crisis. I think it was digital only though. I'll see if I can find it.

I can't tell if that happened on the show, or if it's the result of someone playing with the gif.

Black Manta
Fighting Incredible
Agility Remarkable
Strength Excellent
Endurance Remarkable
Reason Excellent
Intuition Remarkable
Psyche Incredible

Health 120
Karma 90
Resources Remarkable
Popularity -5

Powers:
None

Equipment:
Wet Suit: He wears a costume that provides him with an unlimited air supply and communications capacity. It also protects him from the extraordinary pressure of the deepest sea.
Helmet: The lenses in his helmet are also equipped with sophisticated laser beams, capable of piercing carbon steel. It does Monstrous energy damage.
Sea Craft: Over the years he has used various undersea craft, probably of his own design. Here are some of his crafts:
Manta sub: This large Manta sub is usually his submersible/floating base of operations. It's a larger version of his henchmen's mini manta subs. It has Excellent control, Excellent speed, Incredible body and Remarkable protection. His ship has amazing ranked sonar, and radar. Its torpedoes do Incredible explosive damage but can pierce amazing body armor and its lasers can do Amazing energy damage
Mini-Manta subs: these small manta shaped mini subs have control: excellent, speed: good, protection: good. Each possesses mini torpedoes that do remarkable explosive damage. Its lasers do incredible energy damage. Each possesses Remarkable sonar.
Manta Men: Have the following abilities

Fighting Good
Agility Good
Strength Good
Endurance Excellent
Reason Typical
Intuition Good
Psyche Typical

Health 50
Karma 22
Powers
Water Breathing: Each "Manta Man" has been surgically implanted with gills by Manta. This allows them to breathe water.

Talents:
Underwater combat (+1CS), Scuba, Genetics, Electronics, Marine Biology, Medicine, Pilot: Underwater Craft

Contacts:
None

>I can't tell if this digital glitch happened in a show filmed in 1993
Okay.

The latest version of gif was invented in 1989.

As an aside, holy shit, how did it take people this long to make webm as a replacement?

Just the .gif, m8.

Straight from the horses mouth:
knightmodels-store.com/WebRoot/Store19/Shops/afaa2a23-c31d-4ae6-b1cd-12757513fd3b/565D/C64C/DE43/8388/8C72/0A48/354A/B0D9/BLACKMANTA.jpg
Spaniards cannot into English

In regards to the "hates batman, green arrow, etc": hates is just a hiring restriction in the game, Black Manga will not work those crews and there is no Aquaman in the Batman game.

This really makes me wonder what an Aquaman biard game would look like. Maybe you have to defend Atlantis from threats, call in aquatic animals for help, find powerful artifacts, etc.

There's a pile of cards that includes natural catastrophes. Underwater volcano, earthquake, a tsunami affecting your coastal cities, algal bloom, etc. Black Manta is part of those.

>Only applies when facing Aquaman or engaging in a plot to mess with Aquaman.

??
Why would he face anyone else?

It looks fine, mang.
The Aquaman stuff is the only part of the JL movie that looks good.

the comic tie-ins for the animated shows were pretty great

Sometimes he commit crimes unrelated to Aquaman just so that he can get the funding or equipment to mess with Aquaman.

Basically, if he's working with a supervillain to steal an experimental seismic disruption machine, it's because he wants to use it to earthquake the shit out of Atlantis.

They stand between him and Aquaman.

>You don't deserve an explanation!

His counterpart is the best neighbour yoou can hope to have.

Who has the biggest hateboner? Doom to Richards, Lex to Supes or Manta to Aquaman?

Definitely Manta. Doom and Lex both hate their respectively nemeses deeply, but they have their own goals and motivations outside of them. Manta exists purely to fuck with Aquaman.

Professor Zoom to Barry

Say what you will about Manta, no one is this fucking dedicated to indulging their hate crush as a guy who will go back in time to before his arch enemy even had his powers, and spend every second of him growing up using super-speed to be behind every single bad event to occur over his entire life

>I was the chicken, Barry!

>IT WAS ME BARRY! I SHIT YOUR PANTS!

>implying Manta wouldn't do that if he had the power.
He's doing pretty damn good for a guy in a suit with a goofy helmet

I fucking love White Ray. Best thing /co/ ever came up with.

>"You remember the string of low rolls and critfails that killed your favorite wizard?"
>"IT WAS ME, BARRY! MEEEEEE!"