Is XRP based?

Is XRP based?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/
twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392
youtube.com/watch?v=lQkdMw4TVjY
bitcoin.tax/home
cointracking.info/
nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/federal-income-tax-brackets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you own? might wanna look into dcorp and sonm

As a mother fucker.

I can do 1500 transactions on my centalized server
LOOK at me mom

you're a retard

Don't be mad XRP is a flicker of light in these dark times.

ripple.com/insights/how-we-are-further-decentralizing-the-ripple-consensus-ledger-rcl-to-bolster-robustness-for-enterprise-use/

>we are further decentralizing it guys

How am I supposed to get gains from ripple when I only have 970 XRP? So many people bough it super cheap and have 10K, 100K, ETC....

That is, should I buy more? I bought 970 XRP @ $0.50.

Let it out m8, you've been holding negative values in for too long. Just let it out you will feel better.

here's hoping it hits 20k and beyond

Xrp is the only thing keeping my portfolio positive lets turn this ripple into a wave boys

You mean BTC or XRP? There's no way XRP could go $20,000 per XRP, with how many are in circulation that would be more wealth than there is in the world.

You just buy more. Its easy. I'm going buy more when ETH comes back a little. I was hoping to get some ripple on sale but it didn't happen.

If you hold any you better hope so

Bought 1840 at $0.8
Pretty happy with my decision

usd?

You're playing with fire with the investment.
Its a coin made by banks for banks. they can actually freeze the money in it at any time they choose so it'd be best to get out with a profit instead of actually long term hodling this one

for some reason i never believed it would take off. i think i thought there were too many for it to ever break a dollar

Fud

No one can touch your coins without your ripple secret

LOL, exactly.

>dcorp and sonm
cheers

just bought 100k

Yes

This is the level of retardation in Ripple investors.. They think actually think this might go to 20k like Bitcoin and they'll be rich

>99 BILLION TOKENS YOU FUCKING IDIOT. AND THE DEVS KEPT 60. if you can't see what an obvious scam this is you deserve to lose all your money

>Is XRP based?
You maybe want to put it into a perspective.

Ripple has increased in price.

Why should increase more?

you guys are some snake motherfuckers, you all say you hate ripple but all of a sudden yu are all sucking its dock. baka

Yeah the banks wont be here in 3 weeks they have been completely irrelevant in building modern civilisation ... oh wait

Get your pink wojak folder ready m8

If they get that 5 trillion dollar swift business added to their market cap that would increase their value to 100 dollar per token

Homeboy, $50 XRP EOY 2018. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see this.

Inb4
> muh Market Cap way too big 4 that no way possible
> but banks don’t need it
> XRP token has no use

They don't need the token to use the network. Did you miss that little factoid? You bought into a scam, bro. A pyramid scheme. And you're at the bottom. Good luck

T. Salty boomer

actually sold at 1.02$ after tripling my initial investment. :)

Been holding since $0.20
gonna be smoking big doinks in my lambo EOY 2018

I have increased my funds by 500% this week how’s your bitcoin doing?

>smokes
>wants lambo
>2018
>I wont even have to touch the steering wheel as my government's satellites takes control and puts me over 200mph in 3seconds into the nearest brick wall.
have fun holding my bags bub

write off all your doge to me in your will senpai

what wallets are you guys using?

FUCK

ive been lurking biz for a few weeks

i couldve bought this shit at 60 cents

i still am no coin poor fag, any advice? i have a few hundred to spare on crpyto

DYOR and find something with a decent market cap and a low price, go all in and pray that the price goes up with BTC while it stabilizes and gets back on its feet. It's probably the smartest thing to do right now since everything is on a dip.

>told buddy to buy at under 0.20 when it spiked to .25 from 0.08
hfw

Ralph is that you

you made the right decision, any amount of research will show you xrp is a shit coin

That's why it's gone almost 4x since last week, right? Stay buying coins with no real-world application bud, see you on the other side. :^)

BZC

I kno you

Do ya bud?

Time to sell lads.

What the fuck do I buy now?

It's too late to buy Ripple and Litecoin is too iffy to buy

>twitter.com/KiaBeah/status/944064640094523392
>le 85 IQ

not too late for ripple, ltc is gonna be fine. stop second guessing and just buy already, its already cost you this much user

r u me

any kraken man in? need to know if it is good for US fags now that bitfinex is no longer an option. could go for any other GOOD exchanges as well tbqh

>Tesla
If you want to go fast, you're doing it wrong.
Embrace the memecar.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQkdMw4TVjY

yes im all in and you should be too

buying xrp @ 1.1 is not smart imo, even if it should continue to go up
ltc le facebook epic

I use it. I was going to use GDAX(aka Coinbase) but I happen to live in one of the 3 states they don't allow GDAX, MN, WY and HI.

Kraken has been ok so far. No issues. I like that the LTC has significant arbitrage between Coinbase/Kraken. If you had USD sitting in kraken to buy LTC, then send to coinbase to sell for cash. Good make a good round trip using $15k each time, net you $300-$1000 (or more depending on the price diff. Do the math though! Account for bank wire to Kraken (cheap but time consuming), send fees and 1.5% cashout via coinbase, + capital gains tax implications.

Downside is you have to have the USD cash wired, takes several days. But if you are patient, and can repeat that 4 times a month, could net a decent chunk. I have a daily withdrawal limit of $50k and monthly withdrawal limit of $200k. They have 4 tiers of validation, I'm at the tier 3 verification. Tier 4 is $100k daily/$500k monthly. DO NOT attempt to exceed these!

thanks, good stuff

bump

for knowledge

Oh, I can't fund Kraken with debit or online transfer from bank. Has to be a wire. It is the cheapest way to get large amounts in to play with. $5 transfer fee + whatever your bank might charge.

Buying from Coinbase is going to be 1.5% fee in and out. I however only funded using my Coinbase mid-summer through Sept. The 1.5% fee was ok seeing as I was getting in on huge swings. At at time like this with the markets going bonkers, using a wire transfer (to Kraken) I think is best. Give a few days to cool off before you make an impulse buy with FOMO (fear of missing out) and buying at a peak or ATH (all time high).

bump

And consider tax implications, like I learned. I kind of assumed I could stave off capital gains from the IRS with section 1031 (like-kind property exchange). However that is no longer the case with the GOP tax plan they just implemented. Crypto is explicitly not covered under that.

Two options, buy with cash and HOLD for 1 year (no trading/etc) to be held to long term gains, lower taxes.

If however you start trading in alt coins or decide to swap all your LTC for ETH a week later, each transaction triggers a capital gains calculation.

Taxes is important, if you have a spouse who doesn't make a lot of money, you'd want to open the account in their name. Keeps your capital tax % down (I learned this too late). So you could in theory pay 0% if they didn't have a job. You can gift this person up to $14,000 tax free as a gift tax. I invested 30k. Had I given my 14k to my partner (non married lady), she could have used that 14k + her 16k savings to open an account. Then allow me to do the trading. Instead I learned the hard way and now have a 20K tax bill (25% bracket for short term capital gains). Hey, I made 30k into 200k. Who am I to complain...

I signed up for both these

Free for 200 transactions, cheap $20 plan for the latest year taxes should you start doing more than that or trading on multiple exchanges.
bitcoin.tax/home

Really cool, but expensive (as in they want payment in BTC). However they do have a 1 time payment for lifetime use. Free version is good too if you don't have a lot of trades.
cointracking.info/

>They don't need the token.

WE KNOW THIS. However usage of the token saves them 60% on remittance costs.

NOW SHOW ME A BANK THAT DOESN'T WANT TO SAVE MONEY. DO IT FAGGOT. RIGHT NOW. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Fucking based

Here's the tax implications for 2018 Short Term Gains

2018 Long Term

2017 Short Term
all from:
nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/federal-income-tax-brackets/

Hopefully you can avoid the a tax bill like mine.

>bitcoin charged me 32$ to transfer 100$baka
lmao

That's a pipe dream. No bank will be allowed to settle with another bank in a crypto. Banks are not independent entities. They are under the supervision of their central bank. You know, that little entity that actually issues fiat.

You think the issuer of fiat will allow any bank under its supervision to use crypto as settlement? Really?

bump

Grippin Ripple bags