Serious inquiry:

Serious inquiry:
How many of you were retarded enough to not cash out fake internet crypto money for actual $ before it started going down? At least enough to actually be rich, not internet rich.

Anyone here that thinks they're rich without legit money in they're bank account is a complete idiot.

I'm only in $500 so no matter what as long as BTC doesn't go below $125 i'm OK

125 or 12.5k?

you MOTHER FUCKING RETARD LOOK IT SAYS $500 NOT 500k GO BACK TO WHERE EVERY YHOU CAME FROM

>they're
lmfao your retarded kid

> they're

Thanks, just sold 100k

>tries to correct someone
>uses the wrong your

Do you understand english?

Not only that, the op was right, not the so called corrector

Sorry missed second theyre

Nice shit post. I did not take any out. No plans to either. Hope the whole thing crashes 90% so I can buy more.

This latest bubble unironically made me fiat rich by most peoples standards.

Im already starting to FOMO though because I never held this few bitcoins.

Your 500 could go to zero and you would have lost peanuts you fucking pleb. Don't talk to me or my son until you have 100k on the line.

my bitcoins keep going up kek but my fiat keeps going down:(

yea and 2 people tried to correct him wtf.

Hur dur I messed up they're/their on an image board

Glad to hear at least one person here got fiat rich. Those threads I saw where people have 90% savings in crypto were depressing.

Ahaha serves you right, schmuck. Are you one of those cucks that remortgaged the house to get into the buttcoin charade?

its not gonna go down forever faggot fuck. i bet you think the bubble permanently bursted. prepare to feel like a moron again.

If it crashes I lose nothing, already made mad gains and cashed out my investment

I'm not saying the bubble permanently burst. That's not the point I'm making. All I'm saying is that you dumb-dumbs here thinking you're rich for having BTC/WHATEVS-COIN are deluded. Until you take a profit out in fiat you haven't gained anything.

Good to know not everyone here is retarded. I hope you can cash out more in the future.

dip is literally over brainlet, prepare to get BTFO

biztard still missing the point. You don't win until you cash out.

No idiotic retard, I got in at 1k and in promising alts. I'm still up 700% and you are a deluded MORON.

Please tell me you at least took your initial investment back out of crypto

Of course.

We get it mate, you're a pussy.