Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/fountain-of-girl/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/921167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess we can try to save it?

>ifunny

neck yourself

We don't need to keep it up long. It's only a few hours until East Burgerland gets home from school and work.

>1 year old
>kills a deadly snake

So what you're telling me is that this kid is Hercules.

Damn!

Is that a reference to the robot who is trained to fuck your mouth?

>Is that a reference to the robot who is trained to fuck your mouth?
It's a reference to the "DC 80 escape artist check" meme. In dnd 3.5, the "epic skills" rules (most things relating to epic play being very poorly written and executed) permit a character with a preposterously high escape artist roll to squeeze through a space no smaller than 2 inches square. Someone online decided this meant that a character

In user's image, the acronym "DC" (difficulty class) is replaced with "AC", meaning Armor Class. That represents how well-armored a character is in 3.5 edition dnd. A high enough number can make a character quite resilient.

The image itself depicts Tony Stark (Iron Man) during his attempt to escape from hostile gunmen. He hastily threw together that iron suit (a predecessor to the Iron Man suit we know) which gave him protection from their firearms, allowing him to escape by simply enduring the gunshots directed at him.

Part of the joke seems to be Tony Stark using what would be his armor class to escape, rather than his escape artist skill.

>Someone online decided this meant that a character

*Someone online interpreted this to mean that a character could use a very high escape artist skill to physically enter another character's anus. This bawdy concept seems to have captured the imagination of many roleplayers, quickly spreading to multiple websites complete with stories of halfling assassins concealing themselves inside others orifices. You may even have seen several filenames here relating to the meme.

>tumblr in the filename

Don't you mean "Trying to create Spider-Man"?

needs a better name

Needs a non /sp/ related name.

Gonna need some sauce on this one, senpai.

(C84) [A Kyokufuri (Sian)] Max Affection System! (THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS) [English] {doujin-moe.us}

It's from F.A.T.A.L.
Not from 3.5

>Changing classes

What is this a reference to

My copy of the Epic Level Handbook begs to differ

oglaf.com/fountain-of-girl/

Alright, why does she have two tongues? I'm not complaining mind you, I just want to know.

I thought the mule drank from the fountain of doubt?

No, Ponce did, and it didn't do anything.

Too true user.

Double the pleasure, double the fun.

4047253 is a faggot.

this looks awful.

What is it?

With ludicrous action, the tits mcgee chick, and medieval fantasyland setting & soldiers, it looks a bit Queen's Blade-ish.

> dual class options

is this FATAL?

something about this gif has always unsettled me, and i don't know what.

PC haggling

I tried.

Why!?!

two tongues?

no, i think it's something about the art style.

No, it's Shadow of the Demon Lord. It's not all this edgy stuff, but it definitely tries to invoke a sense of horror.

And the creators of the game are deathly afraid of losing their eyes because there's a number of instances of pic related

Movie?

Madan No Ou To Vanadis Ep#02

[Over-Time]_Kamen_Rider_Fourze_-_01_[7FCDEA0B]

Get 4chanX and learn to use the title button.

>the party encounters a goat

>No, Ponce did, and it didn't do anything.
No, it did nothing.

I think I get it but hope it isn't what I think it is.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/921167/
This is the thread the meme came from
It's from fatal

You think you're clever don't you
You are

I belive it's a reference to Koishi's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

>*opens visor in disbelief*

Oh please ! Every player with at least one real session under his wings know fully well that the instant, the very moment a PC stops looking at his wife, she is immediately kidnapped, held for ransom/blackmail, raped and turned into a secret traitor !

Hahaha what the fuck is this Gundam?

>It's from fatal

>Does that mean you can crawl up someone's anus and intestines with a DC 80 Escape Artist check?

he critted

I confess. Please let me off the hook.