The correction is finally over

the correction is finally over

post your damage report. I went from 15k to 12k because of this

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/12/21/a-new-hack-serves-as-a-reminder-of-bitcoins-structural-flaws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOOOO i want btc to go below 10k!!!

Bought at the ATH

$6,400 ----> $5,100

calm down! bitch

Everything is still so fucking high. When did you guys buy in? 2 days ago?

I don't think this is it btw. Prepare for another dump when the europeans get up in the morning soon.

I've been iron handing since 300 and have millions still. I literally don't think I'm ever selling.

90k -> 93k

48k---->93k
ripple, byte, doge,

12k is the bottom and will be hit in a few hours or maybe tomorrow. Correction is NOT over yet

I bought more bitcoin about 15 min too early and I missed the litecoin $205 buy, fuck!

In any case I up right now. Break even at 14k.

5k -> 3.9k
Wish I would have waited to spend those Etheremon profits.

>correction
>hasn't had a bulltrap
this is the bulltrap.
enjoy the fall. also, this is babbys first downwards volatility for most normie nu-coiners. expect them to withdraw the fuck out of bitcoin tomorrow even if its at a loss.

$50k exactly to about $41k now.

is bitcoin a pump and dump now? that happened with the same speed and volume as a PnD, only in reverse

7k to 6k. I have a large chunk in QASH which legit doesn't move, ever. It's been in the .90-$1.00 range after the initial ICO dump.

Such is life of a bagholder.

L O L
M
A
O

the real support line, and 50 day average is in the 11k to 11.5k range, I just closed some shorts and am lining up the next ones. google dead cat bounce
I've gone from 37k peak to 31.5k, at 33k right now but idgaf was trying to chase down alt moon missions, but now I'm gonna be watchin my shorts and setting up some longs to trigger at the real support level

nice one, i've been stuck between 30 and 40k for a while and missed all the big juicy pumps, I owe it mostly to being spread too thin and to impatient, jumping from one coin to the next

it's called panic selling you nit-wit

I agree on bulltrap but not convinced if this is the big trend reversal or just major correction.
How low you think we going?

I made about 0.23btc and about £2500. No idea what’s wrong with you all. It wasn’t even XRP lol.

69k to 60k

Got 50k in fiat ready to buy the real dip

its because the only real exchange its on is bfix. once it hits nance it will blow up

DESTRUCTO

Are you using Coinbase? I hate that exchange. Does anyone here use LocalBitcoins?

its not a correction or trend reversal. its a large scale attack. If anything what happened tonight is sort of good because it shows how quickly BTC can bounce back, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was the very same group of people that brought it back up. not just your average whale and his whale buddies. most likely major investment groups or possibly even governments at play here

13.5k to 10.5k

55K to 45K expected worse. It's okay, I would not mind another 10K dip to be honest. Not that I would like it but I could live with it.

gdax

Up $1000

> he thinks the blood bath is over

Nigga u in for a surprise.

Didn't even check yet, I don't even care anymore
All in on alts

25k -------> 20k
Not too worried.

salon.com/2017/12/21/a-new-hack-serves-as-a-reminder-of-bitcoins-structural-flaws/

I'm up 30% today. :^)

11k to 7.8k

5k-3.3k

It's dropping to 14k now. lol

>in BTC since 2012
>sold some at ATH to realize gainzzz
>diversified into solid alts the last two months
>went long on margin on ETH/BTC to accumulate satoshis, cleaning the fuck up right now

Feeling comfy still homies. Either you believe in the technology or you don't. Ignore the short term and put your money on your vision of the future. This market is too nuts to try and time, lower BTC might mean more liquidity for alts, etc.

>the correction is finally over
>over
hate to break it to you my dude, but it's not over

I'm still up 16% this week. Tine to wait it out.

How new are you all?
We are now in bear market. Preserve your Fiat or continue getting dumped on for weeks, more likely months. Free instant money phase is over.

$2000 to 450. Don't mess with margin if you're not afraid to lose it all

dumb normie prob carries all BCH and BTC. Bigest shitcoin

uh....it's "correcting" again! sub 10k by end of tonight

Never, spending it all on ETH to transfer to moar alts

Why not just hodl when they do the massive jew dumps and all the cockroaches scatter?

Gained around 1 btc, but USD worth down to 58k from 64k

Way up in sats.
Went from $10k up to $100 in losses. But lmao fuckin sats right.

4k> 14k because im still well fucking ahead and didnt buy anywhere near the ATH like a moron

might sell when it hits 14k and buy more when it bottoms out

18k - 24k

Eat my ass ripple haters.

Lost 50k because i forgot to finalize the transaction 4 years ago

cheeky

from 90 k to 67 k

Panic sell? I'm tempted to panic buy, tbhq.

not yet, wait until sub 12000, I'm still opening shorts on this dip lol

Oh, my sweet summer child. It's 7:30 in Europe. People are waking up just in time to panic sell.

-2.7 btc, 247k to 201k

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

no real damage here, sold about 25% of my bitcoin at about 17k. feels good.

75k to 55k

52k to 42k alts better don't fuck me now.

>was at 1.7k
>@1.3k
i just want to make 10k by march.

$56K --> $43K

Not worried long term. I'm still up 3x

dump not done yet

3.3K to 2.8K

SOLD IT ALL THIS MORNING BABY GET WKT

should have opened a massive short

55k to 40k. I pulled out ...

>bitcoin's structural flaws
>exchange hack
Will normalfags ever learn that an exchange getting hacked has nothing to do with the blockchain itself?

$600k to $470k....

$16.5k -> $14.5k and still slowly going down :(

>support 11k
More like 14k, mi amigo.

larp to larp

$300 - $250 ???

Glad none of my funds transferred yet lol

Or kind of regretful because I want to buy back in soon

20k -> 25k overnight
/Comfy/ xlm/xrp-poster checking in

Fucking glad the market is crashing. I was afraid the bubble would burst and take crypto down with it.

But this correction before the market grew to unsustainable size fixes that.

no way, we're running into some support at 13k at least on kraken, idk about other exchanges, but this still isn't the end, closed out my short because I'm expecting a decent bounce off 13k support line and I'll open more short positions once we start to head back down. my alert is set for 11300, with an expected bottom between 11500 and 11250 range, which lines up with previous resistance/support and 50 day average, if we continue past that, next target is 10k, then 9k at 100 day moving average and previous resistance.

Below 14k could become a false breakout really easy given the prior 14k mark, and we already had a retest. It's going up but it could always break down. I just don't see the latter but you never know with stocks.

17k - > 12.8k

Btc is finished.
6k by EOY.

its not over are you retarded! we're about to go sub 13k here ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>12k
lol.

>The correction is finally over!
>hits $13,000

thats optimistic

>tfw roger was giving out good advice when he said to move everything to exchanges ASAP

from 5k to 2,8k, now buying the dip and won t look at the chart. feels like the times 4 month ago. hoping for 30%+ gains in the next few days

>this delusion

Or maybe, just maybe its a bubble pop as it happens after parabolic trends on all kinds of markets for literally hundreds of years now.

No that cant be it, it must be Roger ver and the reptilians once again

ARE YOU READY COREKEKS

WE GOING SUB 13

BURNING THIS SHITCOIN DOWN WITH NO SURVIVORS

135k -> 100k.
Still up 40k overall but feels bad man.

whoops wrong image
anyway, I see what you mean about that, resistance is really starting to build, kraken's order book has 400 btc to clear through to get to 12,100
the only thing I see is the test of 13k back on DEC 9th, but with a run up this massive, and a correction this over-due, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if we touched the 100 day at 9k or so. I don't think that will happen but if it does I won't be surprised. I'm just thinking of how overdue this is and how many weak handed newbies have gotten into crypto these past few months.
just remember, we haven't touched the 50 day support line since november 11th, and from that botton at 5500 we've had a %350 bull run

ITS ACCELERATING

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

$13,000 breached
Goodnight goyim. See you at work tomorrow.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BTC will be 8.8K within 24 hours. screencap this

ITS NOT OVER

I think it might briefly go as low as 12k but it will be a really quick bounce. I just don't think the fundamentals of bitcoin have been discarded. On one hand I'd like to think bitcoin was driven by the young but a lot of old money is poking around in it lately.

12k b-bottom?

It’s only just begun
Invest in etheremon

1500$ -> 1100$

like... not colossal but god damn.

From 112k to 89k and Im not even mad

$2800 to $1200