Nice Eldar

What if there was a bunch of Eldar (A Craftworld or something) who weren't dicks to humans 90% of the time? What would that look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Craftworld_Aylis-Nasturcane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like this.

Like regular elves.
This

They'd probably been killed by Space Marines already. Or by an Imperium fleet when they tried to negotiate on behalf of one of the Exodite Worlds the Imperium just kills all population on if it wants to settle it.

They probably got fucked over by humans and either ended up being destroyed or started to be dicks to humans because of it.

Queen of Imperium.

>refuses to aid humans, not sending any soldiers
Yeah, will not backstab them like Eldar do.

What?

Harlequins, right?

She has too few to spare, craftworlds and commorites were not to keen on giving her men and women. Guilly doesn't need them for now because primaris, unless he urges to tap dat space elf ass.

Have you read anything aside from your human x eldar fanfiction?

Girlyman himself doesn't trust her either. Don't take the memes too far.

She literally goes on a mission for him in Hand of Darkness to steal the Hand of Darkness from Mortarion.

What do you want her to do? The Eldar are already fighting Chaos and she helped him during his reclamation of Ultramar. She only didn't join with the Terran Crusade since, as she pointed out, she'd already lost a lot of Eldar helping him.

No I just honestly couldn't decipher your statement. What does this have to do with fanfiction?

And yeah Guilliman has suspiciouns, but he still holds her in high enough regards that he literally says he can't 'pay his debt' to her and lauds her and the Eldar's efforts.

Did she brought it to him? Did they met again?

It is a cursed Nurgle item. He doesn't want it for himself, he wanted her to get it away from Mortarion because it was causing an outbreak of plagues throughout Ultramar.

The point is that she did all this because it will also help the Eldar in the long run, not because her Eldar vagina commands her to do so. Contrary to what all this fanfiction wants you believe. And that they lost a lot of Eldar is not really a strong argument, considering that the Ynnari are gathering troops from all different Craftworls, Harlequins, Corsairs and Commorragh and that the Eldar can help in many ways, not only letting soldiers die. Is it really so hard to believe that she just lied?

Maybe because he knows about diplomacy?

Who said her vagina commanded her too? What the fuck are you even talking about?

She did it cause it helps them survive, your fucking point? Guilliman helps her cause it helps humanity fucking survive, what does that matter? Obviously their alliance is based off common interests, that's just logic you idiot.

Also the Ynnari are a small growing faction who are fighting battles across the entire galaxy, they do not exist as an arm of the Imperium, they have their own fights to engage in as well. Like allies they support and aid each other, but that does not mean they serve each other.

What did she lie about? Seriously, that she doens't have warriors to spare for the Terran Crusade? No indication she's lying in the fluff so obviously I'm not gonna believe it.

Except the GS3 says Guilliman's impressed by them. So if that's what canon says then I ain't gonna disbelieve it just to be some random contrarian.

Honestly I don't even know what you're trying to say.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Craftworld_Aylis-Nasturcane

This question has already been answered. Sage.

>Maybe because he knows about diplomacy?
Consorting with xenos and openly admiring them is heresy of highest decree

>And that they lost a lot of Eldar is not really a strong argument, considering that the Ynnari are gathering troops from all different Craftworls, Harlequins, Corsairs and Commorragh and that the Eldar can help in many ways, not only letting soldiers die. Is it really so hard to believe that she just lied?
She lost half of Ynnari after battle with Thousand Sons.

Oh shit what a bunch of fanfic tier garbage. You see in actual 40k there's no way Eldar would succeed in killing a Inquisitor and they'd all havae been curbstomped by some Marine nearby.

This is crap. The Imperium literally wipes out planets which trade with Tau, any world saved by Eldar would get blasted unless some named Marine dude was nearby to stop it.

>She did it cause it helps them survive, your fucking point?
That she didn't do it because she wanted to be nice to him. It kinda like we agree with each other.
I admit that I sperged out because I'm seriously tired of this ship

>Consorting with xenos and openly admiring them is heresy of highest decree
Planetary governor do it all the time.

>She lost half of Ynnari after battle with Thousand Sons.
As I said, they are still gathering troops. If she really wanted to be nice to him she could have said that she will aid him later, that she gifts him one of her seers so that he can aid him etc. Instead we get a very diplomatic "Nah".

>Planetary governor do it all the time.
And get executed by nearest assassin.
>If she really wanted to be nice to him she could have said that she will aid him later,
She literally said this.
>that she gifts him one of her seers so that he can aid him
It would make really big political troubles for Bobby if ruler of Imperium is always followed by alien.

>And get executed by nearest assassin.
Try to assassinate Guilliman, he apparantly doesn't care, because he asked.
>She literally said this.
And Eldar are incapable of lying, right? Let's wait and see if she actually does it later on.
>It would make really big political troubles for Bobby if ruler of Imperium is always followed by alien.
Again, he asked for them. Either he knew that she would decline or he didn't care.

>Try to assassinate Guilliman, he apparantly doesn't care, because he asked.
Because he is more important than groxcarp governor of Podunk Secundus
>Again, he asked for them. Either he knew that she would decline or he didn't care.
He asked for her specifically, not some seer. He could even say to imperials that "i keep this repulsive xeno leader as hostage and totally not as my companion! I torture her ever night here is records of her screams!"

>He asked for her specifically, not some seer
He asked for troops first, if I remember correctly. And that wasn't even the point.
>He could even say to imperials
Come one, not even Imperials are this dumb.

He never asked for anything other then her.

Oh well, he asked for her and her warriors in the same sentence. This is really all it needs for you waifufaggots going completely overboard?

Whatever, this is better than LCB or annoying guardscum x eldar crap.

Are you seriously insane or something?

Planetary governors consort with Xenos on the sly, not openly, because they often get murdered if they do.

And Yvrainne can't spend all her fucking time helping Guilliman with her armies when she has limited men and has her own fucking battles to fight too. For fucks sake she doesn't just exist at his beck and call, they're allies not fucking slaves. Not to mention a fucking Shadowseer does end up saving him and leading him to Terra.

Seriously what the fuck. Yvrainne already does way more than Guilliman does for her in the alliance and you're ranting about how its not enough? Not to mention she does promise to help later and, surprise surprise, helps him by getting him the Hand of Darkness when he asks her.

they are too lolrandumb

>suspiciouns