>Previously on /40kg/
>Warhammer 40k 8th Edition: "Leak" Compilation
bloodofkittens.com/blog/2017/04/26/warhammer-40k-8th-edition-leak-compilation/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

>Your daily duncan :
youtu.be/XHGVtRRW4Xg

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/19/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-imperial-knights/
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/19/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-adepta-sororitas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Alpha Guys

>You can actually hit them with your sword

feels good man

So when are we getting news about Sisters of Battles.

At least I can die knowing Marines got squated first

tau blown the fuck out

*alpha goys

>At least I can die knowing Marines got squated first
you mean the primaris dudes?
It's just GW getting on the truescale hype train.

Xth for the ban-evading DAfag chinaman is back already and starting his daily meltdown ALREADY, just because someone mentioned the genestealer grill

Oh boy here we go

Are Sister players just living to bait? Sisters basically are squatted in crunch, and will soon be so in fluff. At least Manlet Marines will have their own codex and models that aren't metal which is a lot more than you can say.

>Space Marines
>Squatted
>Not getting two entirely plastic ranges before Sisters even get a plastic troop squad

Why? What is it about GSCB that people get so triggered?

"What's wrong, fellow Imperial citizen? I too trust in the Emperor! Purge the unclean! By the way have you heard of this new group down in the sewers..."

They are squated in the sense that they'll will not get new models. Only Primaris.

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/19/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-imperial-knights/

Rule-wise there is zero reason to take primarines so far, specially now that wound allocation means you can ensure your important models always die last.

Threadly reminder that DAs are gays.
Which is fine and all. I mean we're all faggots in some way.

Also: warhammer-community.com/2017/05/19/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-imperial-knights/

>and will soon be so in fluff
nah there were tons of sisters at the battle of cadia

it's honestly mad how much GW mentions them in fluff but neglects them in everything else

No idea. But the faggot chink got trigger hard by it at the end of the last thread.

What household is that it's a really nice a scheme

That camwhores and thirsty fetishists get more attention than their latest meme.

>24 wounds
good fuck

Also there's a new Super Heavy detachment I guess.

>T 8
>3+ save
>24 wounds
>moves 12
>gets D6 shots vs units with 5 or more models at str 9 ap -4
>does flat 6 wounds per hit in CC
jesus fucking christ

Are IK 40ks Brettonians?

>Knights have 3+ save.
>Worst than Riptide
>Same as Marine.
Fucking XD

Is there any explanation why some armies have an unhealthy fetish for hazard stripes and checkered patterns?
Most notably the Iron Warriors, Imperial Guard with their banners and whatnot, and Orks on most of their shit?

I think even some Space Marines chapters are guilty as well, especially with the fact that some go out of their way to have quartered color schemes of all things.

>24 wounds
>T8
I thing the 3+ save was an attempt to make it vaguely balanced user

I don't think it's GSCB so much as the DA autist gets triggered by fucking anything. He's in a constant state of nuclear ass-damage.

>The canny Knights general will need to be wary of enemy models with multiple D6 damage melee attacks such as Trygons,

Hopefully this will stop at least some of the endless whining from Nid players.

>remove all xenos
>remove all Imperium forces and Chaos

Which do you choose?

>24 wounds

the former
let's make it a 1v1

>remove all xenos
>95% of the shitposters are gone within a month because they no longer have a reason to be in the thread
Get squatted NPCs

I like the Cygnar (blue and gold) and the classic red with black and yellow hazard stripes

Fuck's sake. If this continues I'll have to get my fun actually playing my nid army.

Welp...
Glad I've no active Eldar players in my group.

Agreed, I'm still looking forward to that Marvel/Disney homoerotic Dark Angels fujomovie.

>marines
>squatted
>when our basic troops will all eventually be upgraded to have 2 wounds
SoB players are desperate I see. Primaris marines are an add-on, not a squatting.
Now, the real question is does the primaris process just add a wound or double them?
Because if it's the latter, does that mean we may see 8 wound GK terminators. Because the world may not be ready for a monstrous unit with 40 wounds on a 5 man squad.

user that wouldnt work and you know it.

this is a shit question. It wouldn't be 40k with the Imperium and Chaos but I play Xenos.

>wraithknight spam intensifies
I hope to fucking god Wraithknights are nerfed harder than Riptides so I can hear the crying of Aeldari fags.

This drop pod walks up to you and door-slaps your farseers ass

What do

/hhg/ is much nicer than this place.

>still havent done Orks
>still havent done Manletarines
>still havent done Nids
>still havent done Crons
>still havent done Mechanicus
etc.
Why'd they do knights faction focus so early if they basically are a support only faction?

Missing the point.

Manletmarines are gone. No more kits for them. That is the squating.

SoB are still fucked thou. Since they are not getting anything new this year. In fact we are getting a new xeno army not related to the current armies.
If the Spaniard GW is not bullshiting it will be something like the Hrud

Well meltaguns will do D6 wounds to wraithknights now, so there will at least be way more options to fuck them up. That will already make the most WAACfaggy knife ears cry.

Wait we still have to face off against shit like this? I thought they said something about a CAD?

My Eldar units heroically disappear from the battlefield thanks to a horribly failed Battleshock test.

>all these 5+ invulns against shooting

How the fuck are Tau going to do anything

Marinelets will come last. I'd say that's also why CSM had such a shitty faction focus, because they share several basic profiles with marinelets.

>Grab the soulstone from my farseer's lifeless body and return it back to my craftworld

I failed Battle Shock

So we can now say for certian that it will take 864 lasgun shots as BS 3+ to kill a knight on average.
That's 1,080 points of gaurdsmen minimum.
Looks like we can out the final nail in the coffin of the "everything wounding anything will make titans and knights easy to kill" meme

Only because it started out as an anti-xeno game. The shit posting would only get worse and then also the whinning. Jesus it would be pain.

>and all was right in the world

i imagine WK will have similar wounds to a knight so between 20 and 28. Thats a whole lotta melta guns

Unironically yes, replace the Lady with the Emperor or Omnissiah and you have a very similar culture for knight households

Chaos knights are Mousillon

I didn't get this picture until i realized it was about combat.

Theres the batallions, and other organisations.
They dont have ane LoW slots.

>this is a shit question. It wouldn't be 40k with the Imperium and Chaos but I play Xenos.
2nd this. I play Orks, and 40k would be boring if the only armies they had to fight were arrogant panzees, trigger happy weeabos, cranky tin robots and giant bugs.

This ain't the Horus Heresy, this is 40k.

>deport all xenosfags to their own general where they can whinge in eternity
>let all the superior imperial and chaos players stay in /40kg/

>Moves 18"
>More that 6 Damage by a +D3 or some shit
>But they only have 20 wounds so it's balanced lolol

I've played Swordwind all my life but something wicked just woke up inside me at the thought.

It's Happening!
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/19/warhammer-40000-faction-focus-adepta-sororitas/

I don't know, I'm friendly!

>implying csm players aren't at least 50% of the whining

Fuck off

how was alien covenant?

>Manletmarines are gone. No more kits for them. That is the squating.
No it's not. By that logic marines were squatted when they changed the models the previous times, since those proportions would never again get models.

We already have all the models for everything marines can field save the relic stuff FW makes. We'ee getting new models. We aren't going away in the lore, in fact we're getting an upgrade.
That is absolutely nothing like the outright destruction and removal that happened to the squats which is what squatting refers to.
You're either using words wrong or just flat out wrong, take your pick

Just deport the khorne players and the slaanesh players to their own general where they can duke it out on who is the more boring god then.

Bonus: cheetahfag gets deported too (he plays WE)

You need to post it earlier, before it's widely known what the actual faction focus is.

It's a bit if a hold over from the rouge trader and 1st/2nd ed of fantasy, where they had to make a lot the models and artwork pop and be exciting to attract interest and show off the artists skill, and most of the schemes do look cool when done properly and look uniquely 40k so they've stuck around

fake and gay. this stopped being funny after the fake points pics were posted.

Time to invest in some Kroot.

Who is Mousillon

(you)

There are like 4 factions that I can allow or at least tolerate the bitching.
Orks for being shit and having old as fuck models
Nids for being shit and getting butcher so many times. They need the 3rd edition codex bac
SoB for old as fuck metal models
IG for horrible troop kits

The rest can survive their bad rules or old models. This 4 need the love more

>all grey knights come with AP-3 D3 damage force swords standard plus hammerhand
>psycannon will be Str 7 AP-2
>incinerators auto hit
>land raiders amazing
>Paladins will be 3W
>all units can cast their own powers again
>no scatter deep strikes

Grey knights have been made great again

Iron Warriors would look terrible if they didn't have the hazard stripes to make them more visually interesting.

baddie bretonnians

Mussolini with dyslexia

Seconding this.
And while we're at it, might as well deport chaos undivided fanboys, since they're the ones who defended armless the harmless. Oh, and nurgle lovers, for having shit taste both litterally and figuratively.
That should take care of all the problems.

The region of bretonnia north of Bordeleaux that is now infested with vampires who still think of themselves as knights

cant tell if trap or not
qt if not

This level of delusion.
Manletmarines are gone. You are only getting Primaris. In fact your old heroes will get the sweet loving Chadmarines juice inside them.

Marines are a dead man walking Faction

Stronger than custodians?

I addition to what the other user said, specifically in regard to marines it also goes back to medieval heraldry rules.
The original Minotaurs scheme even had diagonal stripes. Kind of hard to paint on a model, but works on a shield.
checkers and whatnot are elements you can trace back to that as well.

not a trap, m8

better not be since they're supposed to be the best of the best that humanity has

>"The canny Knights general will need to be wary of enemy models with multiple D6 damage melee attacks such as Trygons, which can severely damage or destroy Knights in a single lucky round of combat."

>TRYGONS CAN DO 24 WOUND IN ONE TURN
WHAT

Finally I can field my 3 Magnus the Red models in a battle forged army.

Oh yeah and lets deport all the Tzeentch fags too because their army is either pure shite or pure cheese. And then deport all the SM players too because they're either gay, gay furries, gay vampires or underaged.

Fuck off you blog posting scum.

frankly a strike squad can trade pretty well with a guardian squad considering that the grey knights will do multi damage on the custodes and negate their 2+

>Manletmarines are gone. You are only getting Primaris. In fact your old heroes will get the sweet loving Chadmarines juice inside them.
Oh, I see. You just can't read, since I clearly said that no shit we aren't getting new models, and that our marines would eventually be upgraded.
Delusional means I deny those things, not out right state them to be true.
Stupid bolter bitch.

4 attacks, 6 wounds flat per attack
that or 1d6 wounds

Dark Angels are gay Mr Chinaman

user no please

>plus hammerhand
Tbd, we have no idea what it will be.

>Paladins will be 3W
Assuming. Makes sense, but we shall see.

>no scatter deep strikes
Only half can DS now as opposed to null deployment.

piss off autist

>goes on Veeky Forums
>tripfags
>plays warhammer
>is a girl
We are hitting mental illness levels not thought possible

>guy 1: trap?
>guy 2: no trap.
>blogposting
You dont seem to know what blogposting is, user.