Portly heroes

looking for knights, barbarians, soldiers and warriors who are bit... heavy. Male or female is alright, but this is NOT A THICK THREAD.

DID SOMEBODY SAY THICC THREAD

Its generally better if they are portrayed respectfully for my archive.

NO

>fat people
>portrayed respectfully
hahahshshahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahagahahahahahahag

BIG DICK BAZUSO

I'm thinking an order of portly, kindly old knights, who patrol their neighborhood in cambridge looking for, quote, "Ghosts, Goblins, Demons, and Otherworldy, Ungodly Creatures of All Kinds."

If they say no, they carry on their way. If the people inside decide to humor them, then they must go on a "Quest," to rid the household of demons.

They carry a scroll given to them by their knightly order, from which they read the above quote aloud. They carry swords and wear a full kit, usually plate, with some chain. They are especially fond of children and will invite families to join them on their "adventures" as they cleanse the house of goblins.

whatever, Cartman

Hmm...
Hmm...
Still closed...
Still closed...

christ, america really has an obesity problem. Calling people "fat fucks" really only makes it worse. Everytime you say that they just eat more.

We really have a problem with cruelty towards portly gentlemen. The cruelty is what offends their gentle nature, and what causes them to eat.

Ah, here we go. Friars are also acceptable.

yeah, thats what I meant. Sorry. Cruelty is ugly, but sometimes I think it is all I know.

but not TOO respectfully, as in pic related.

Being called a fat fuck enough is why I lost weight. It made me realize I was in fact a fat fuck, and to strive to resolve that.

Being fat is a symptom of character flaws like a lack of self control. Losing weight is pretty easy if you try.

yeah, but you still see and think of yourself as fat, which is why you call other people fat fucks. Inside you are still the humungous bitch you were before.

In general, when you beat up a fat person, you generally don't feel very good about it the next day.

>Not posting the best one

Obligatory

I'm not sure I even understand what you mean by this.

Won't lie, I'd go gay for him

>implying Siegbro isn't ripped as fuck under the onion armor

Smough isn't as fat as his armor implies.

Beat me to it

Who's that?

S'not a human, but hey, he's a warrior

One of our better tripfags, Gropey the Clown. Cool dude.

He's actually a bit of a cunt and a bigtime attention whore. Likes to think he's an "alpha nerd". Talks a lot of shit like he's an expert but there's fuck all behind it.

I disagree on all counts, but you have the right to be wrong.

The fuck you say? Gropes in brotier.

>He's actually a bit of a cunt
Only if you are first
>bigtime attention whore
IRL showman and tripfag, so yeah.
>Likes to think he's an "alpha nerd"
He hates those types
>Talks a lot of shit like he's an expert but there's fuck all behind it.
He's published and works for museums, and is all about documentation. You sound like a fag.

Posting some Chaos Followers for your benefit.

Photo but still rad.