Bitcoin price

I invested literally all my savings at $18700 USD, when will the price recover Veeky Forums?

This bullshit is like a fucking nightmare, it's not funny anymore.

nice b8

ITT babbys first correction.
Just walk away from the screen for two weeks nigga. HODL isn't a meme

will be 40k + next yr

This is at least half a year of correction though, this ain't no trivial dip.

I'd expect 1-2 weeks to be honest

25k EOY

Say it with me:
/pol/ IS NEVER WRONG

BUUUUUUUUUYYYY

Move your BTC to a hardware wallet and stop paying attention. If you were a real nigga you would buy the dips and be happy it's going down. Remember when you were like "fuck I should have bought at 10k." Well now is your fucking chance. Don't be a pussy and chilllllll

Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) has connections at Google and all throughout Silicon Valley. Plus his connections with mainstream financial media like CNBC and Bloomberg.

Also, LTC has faster transaction times, lower fees, and better infrastructure.

I would have sold the moment it got into wallstreets hands

Charlie Lee (creator of Litecoin) sells all his Litecoin at near ATH prices and pinky promises its for the good.

Monthly chart

?

We haven't even broken any recent monthly trendlines

you are a fucking retard and you invested into the tether bubble, good luck

you feek anxious about your hard earned money? remember these feelings when btc will be $400.000

Bitcoin is dead, the brand does not have enough value in and of itself to justify $100 tx fees.

Those who hyped BCH are going to be multimillionaires.

$11150.00 You're Welcome

Do you mean that I will keep losing money for a while?

Someone please tell me this is all temporary. I put in everything I had and right now I'm down about 30%. I'm fucking nauseous and checking the charts every 30 seconds. Someone please tell me this will be over soon.

so like 2 years ago?

Fuck you, I just bought more

what date did you invest on

They wish they actually effected price. This is all because mania and btc failing completely as a cash system.

take 2k and buy USRM tmr. Thank me later. 2018 will be year of the stem cell

I would say it but you are also forgettting the fact that there's jews running blockstream. You know, the ones who have managed to mindfuck half this board into thinking high fees and slow transactions are a good thing and that a centralized banker network where you have to deposit your money beforehand is a good idea and will fix everything.

you did good boys
this board just might make it

Please be real.
The trend is reversed. We are going sub 10k. Probably sub 6k

Again, please be real

OP is a faggot for not posting pink wojack

this user understands

you had a decade to get in and you chose the ath. welcome to crypto

The real best entry wil be at the longest term trend line but there everyone will already be btfo saying it's going to 0 and the whole thing starts over

I didn't understand what Bitcoin was before...

It’s ok user - you wouldn’t have put it all in at once, surely not - you can assign the next chunk of your savings now and you’ll have more bitcoin !

No tip required and enjoy your Christmas.

>correction

Everything's pointing to a sub-10k correction. Anyone holding on at this point deserves to lose their fucking money. Especially the retards who took out loans to buy in at +15k.

At this point I can either hold for a year and avoid income tax (fucking 37.5% here) or swing the bitcoin corrections every two weeks. Not sure what is smarter, but since tax applies to every single trade it's probably smarter to just HODL.

And to be honest I only put in money I can actually spare, and I won't cash anything until I'm back down to what I've invested originally... and for that to happen bitcoin has to bleed down to like 3k.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

>all time high
>better buy