Drawthread - "You talkin' shit 'bout m' hair?" Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q0CjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor post

Migrating
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.

Migrating from I'd like to request a poison dusk lizardfolk ninja throwing a pair of her snacksized nukes, aka, +4 "Every Damn element and it's mom" shuriken.

Her garb and scarf are similar to Strider Hiryu's, except instead of blue, it's black, and she doesn't wear shoes.

Anchoring my post for the guy who offered to do it

Managed to forget to quote the anchor post.

Migrating I'd like a picture of an elf, a half-elf, and three kobolds being squeezed into a small-framed group photograph, enough to display little more than their faces, possibly one of them pushed humorously against the glass. None of them particularly want to be here.

The half-elf (top-middle in the reference picture) is holding a face of practiced, somewhat strained patience, just waiting for them to be done with so that he could herd this group of imbeciles to the next dungeon or whatever. The shovel of kobold #1 is getting in his way and being really uncomfortable.

The elf (top-left) is like that gloomy goth in the back, his face just screaming "Can we go now?".

The first kobold is a warrior, wearing chain coif and a cap (styled as in bottom-left), a touch chubby, and the only one of them who is smiling. She's got her arm around the shoulders of the next guy, and her sharpened combat shovel getting in the way of the half-elf behind her.

The second kobold is also a warrior, wearing the Dark Souls knight set with a viking helmet (top-right and bottom-right, only the helmet a bit more plain and less decorated). He's looking awkward and a little shy, sort of leaning against the previous person, and also extremely uncomfortable and sweating a little due to the presence of the next, and the last, subject.

The final kobold is a witch doctor. She wears the skull of another kobold (bottom-middle) as a mask, and carries a wide variety of bone teeth and other voodoo paraphernalia. She looks utterly unamused.

Out of frame, the Earthbound photographer has just shouted "FUZZY PICKLES!".

Requesting a wh40k underhive ganger.

She has almost shoulder length dyed pink hair, with a large muscular body covered in scars and tattoos. The most distinctive tattoo is a snake, the head of which is on her cheek while the body winds down around her neck then down her spine.
The other tattoos are simply generic gang symbols and what have you.
She uses a light machine gun, and any pose, either in action or standing idle, is great.
Thanks in advance.

hey gang! i came in at the tail-end of the last thread so i'm reposting

could i get some assistance with my character's design?

i've got a decent idea of it here, but i feel like it doesn't pop enough. they're a human farmer who, through Unknown Backstory Shenanigans The DM Hasn't Shared Yet, was turned into a changeling warlock. it's for a 5e campaign with some homebrew/unearthed arcana. they're the party's face and an overall sweet, unassuming, talkative farmhand, who also happens to be empowered by a dark elder god!

i'm completely set on the dark, ashen skin and the fiery hair, and also the big ears-big lips-big hips thing here, but.. idunno. what can i do to make them a little more obviously magical-looking and just overall more visually interesting? and sexy?

i've seen suggestions of arcane marks on their arms, a robe, or maybe spookier eyes, but i'm open to more!!

Migrating from old thread Okay so, requesting my gunslinger in a warmly lit sort of tavern. I'm still trying to get something definitive for his appearance, but I think I've nailed down what I'd like.

His face should be similar to both figures A and B. Specifically, the hair of A, and the facial hair of B.

Posing should be similar to that of A as well.
His clothes should resemble figures C and D well enough, the hat is optional.

Expression should be neutral for the most part. Maybe a slight grin, something approaching playful.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the elbow and leg armor, without the badges on the arms, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

reposting WITH GREAT JUSTICE

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to yet.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

reposting and Requesting a tiefling dragoon fighter for an upcoming FFXIV game I'm in.

She should be in the armour and the stance of the romanesque lady on the right. I've included a helmet, though id prefer it be tucked under her arm or something. The facial reference is the tiefling on the right: moon-shaped tattoos aside, I'd like her to have splotchy skin, but I'm fine with just regular dark grey skin tone as well. Her hair should be done up in an updo like the middle image. Instead of the lion, could I get the ram skull as the crest on her armour's centre? Finally, please replace the glove with the halberd seen on the righthand side.

muchos gracias

Here's a delivery from the previous one, didn't check if the thread was ending.

I have a vauge request, I'd like a different version of this guy, Basically change him as you see fit. Im sorry if this is too vauge, just have fun with it.

Requesting my massive hammer-wielding character. The belt should look a little oversized and be hanging at an angle as it was originally a giants bracelet.

He is a rather happy go lucky character thus the Nora-like pose I'd like to see him in, standing on his hammer.

Could I get an action shot of these guys absolutely wrecking a bunch of Orks or Khorn Raiders? Preferably in a manner worthy of being air brushed onto a van or a metal album cover.

Request migrated.

Migrating form here javascript:quote('53209957');
Can someone please draw her, I'd be so grateful.A young female Diviner Wizard from a secretive temple of EldaritchKnights and Divination Priestesses. Foresaw her brother, the temple champion, die while on his "Find the Temple's lost HolyGrail/Blade" quest and ran away to save/help him.

I would like one manga about space marines please.

I would like to request an orc dressed as Sho Nuff, the Shogun of Harlem.
Hairstyle is a loose topknot.
Stands 6'7", very muscular but lean. He should have a very intimidating stance, and his hands should have the Glow.

Requesting my B.P.R.D. Characters Eldia (the vampire girl) & Pierce (the werewolf guy) in a Groot & Rocket style combat pose. With Eldia standing or otherwise positioned on Pierce's back, firing her pistols while Pierce looks intimidating and/or is in the midst of tearing a monster in half.

Working on it right now.

Requesting a cute monk with a round face, large smug eyes, and big bushy cheeks. Her body compliments the roundness of her face, but with soft defined muscles and slightly larger hands. Robes are closer to generic Shaolin garb with an open sleeve/sleeveless cut down to the hip and a loose open front. As for her hair, it's mostly or totally shaven.

Pose her however you like - my only input is try to make it fun/cute.

Hello Drawfriends

I'd like to make a rather odd request

I'd like to request this Cather (from Star Wars) holding hands with this Golem. He's very large.
Around 8'6, made of stone and steel.
The Cather is around 5'9
Thank you!

Super rough WIP

What's the Veeky Forums drawthread discord?

Oh, I like where this is going, can't wait to see finished pic.

I'm a sucker for alt-BPRD agents, shit's like my drawing kryptonite.

Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

new thread Uppppp

Requesting a chill and cold themed undead Tiefling female Eldritch Knight. Her armor is dark and coated in Frost, especially the gauntlets. The right side of her face is hidden by a chain mesh veil, obscuring the disfiguring wound of her death. The only thing clashing is her weapon, an oversized greatsword made from a purple crystal, but even it feels the frost. Eyes can either be an icy blue or hollow and dark. One horn is broken, the lost section replaced with ice.

i would like to request my witch character feeding a raven that is perched on her. she wears black, loos leathers and has a slightly more yellow/green tint to her skin

Does she wear a helmet, and if not, what does the veil hang from?

Not OR, but she's cute.

THAT'S ADORABLE OMG.. your artstyle is so cute!! i really dig the neat gloves and the arcane squigglies! i might make them a chain warlock (the kind that gets familiars) but idunno yet..

i toyed with the idea of maybe a straw wizard hat but that might be a little Too Silly for our friend here. and the robe sleeves are neat too! i'm just trying to figure out how that'd work..

oh also! i forgot to mention that they cast spells with a garden hoe. so. there's that

might finish this tomorrow

Requesting chariot drawn by two tauntauns with that gunship's paintjob on the chariot. Doesn't have to be in colour, but having the pattern there would be cool. NO one on the chariot please! Just the vehicle and the beasts.

>Migrating from last thread
>Requesting my arcane rogue character for an upcoming game.
>He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
>He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
>Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
>The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
>He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
>Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.
>The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.

Requesting my thief orc-girl in a 'sneaking' position, legs and arms outstretched with her knees bent slightly, dagger in her left hand.

She's a pretty nervous character and isn't extraordinarily happy at thieving, though she's exceptionally good at it.

All the jewelry isn't needed, if it's just a sketch, anons.

Fucking shit, twice in a row

Anchoring Jap gunslinger

Either a sort of simple circlet or harness deal that is mostly under the hair.

Ah, thank you! This is looking good so far.

Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

I'm playing a horror campaign, so may I request my character here in a pose and/or casting something that's scary or frightening. I'd suggest, but you're free to do whatever, something that includes the mouth being open (normal dragonborn teeth but including snake fangs) and/or has her sail erect. As for spells some choices include: Eldritch Blast or Arms of Hadar that resemble shadowy serpents, conjuring clouds of poison gas, animating the Staff of the Adder to strike while it is wreathed in green fire, or Poison Spray fluffed as spitting venom. Feel free to do it however you please

Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.

Requesting a shot of the party couple from their last session, in which the warlock (right) blasted a wolf made of shadows apart with her eldritch blast while running, paused to give her guy (left) a kiss on the cheek as he stood in awe of her complete saving of his ass, and she then continued running to her next strategic position. He's entirely smitten.

Just a portrait shot of the smooch would be perfect but if you'd like to do something more detailed, there are additional references of both characters here: imgur.com/a/Q0CjS

Thanks!

If I have waited 2 threads and want a new artist to draw the same character, do I quote the OP or the anchor post?

Reposting my request from a long-dead thread.

Requesting a more western version of the D&D/PF style martial artist monk.
He's bleeding profusely from stigmata type wounds on his hands, flagellation scars can also be seen, if he's viewed from behind. As far as the pose goes he should be practising some sort of marital arts technique or on his knees praying.

Pictures on the left and bottom left are for his body and outfit, without the stick, tattoos and weird bangle things. Pictures on the top and bottom right are for his face and facial hair.

Thank you to any drawfriends who may be interested in my request!

Moving this over from the other thread, hopefully the reference is clear enough.

Requesting a major god in my setting, which basically is Gywnevere from Dark Souls (Picture A) if she were a water goddess.

I don't have anything rigidly set in stone in terms of the intended look, but the intention is to evoke a beach (Picture D), with her or her clothing blending into either the skies or the sea, similar to Keranos there (Picture B), or the remaining images there. I'm not really pushing for a landscape shot or anything, just some weird effects on her clothes to make her look the part of a sea goddess, you know?

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend that picks up the request.

Requesting a half orc monk. He is completely clean shaven and has a physique like image 1. The robes he wears are also similar to image 1 with the half sash style and bead necklace. He only wears cloth wraps on his hands though. On his lower body he wears pants and boots like image 2. Finally, the colour scheme is that of 3. Yellow and red.

Thanks in advance.

Me and my mates are playing a game where we start out as kids, leading to adulthood! I'd like to get a picture of the kid I'll be playing.

He's a street urchin toughguy, but one with a heart of gold. The kind of kid that stands up for his friends, because he doesn't have too many to begin with.

Scruffy, dirt and dust on him from living on the streets, with his sword resting either in the ground with his hand at the hilt, or over both his shoulders, with a bright smile or grin. His clothes should be baggy and worn in as well!

Thanks!

Requesting a Redemptionist (pictured) for a Rogue Trader campaign.

He is relatively young, with the features of Athelstan (pictured).

He himself is a quiet, soft spoken Priest with the difficult job of teaching new worlds that his savage Death Cult is at its heart, a "Religion of Peace".

He was sentenced to die by his Cult for not being Puritan enough. But due to a tricksy pyromancer, survived a burning of the stake. He is now convinced he is an Imperial Saint.

As for pose, perhaps him looking beatific, arms outspread as the fire licks over him without pain.

Thanks for reading

>Me and my mates are playing a game where we start out as kids, leading to adulthood
This is a fucking brilliant idea!
>ywn develop a PC from childhood until adulthood, and eventually death
Why even live?

Literally a level 0 game, where we let the first session determine what classes we'll fall into as time goes by. Time jumps here and there, friendships, losses, I'm excited for it! Even with death comes the opportunity to make great moments.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Requesting my Degenesis group's nemesis, she is a girl in her mid twenties with shoulder long black hair and burnscars over half her face and upper body.
She wears winter clothes and a big black overcoat with red and yellow patches and uses a walking stick with a phoenix ornament at the top.

some photo references would be super good, you guys! it's harder for drawfags to work on just text alone. even if it's just a little collage of tiny details!

Requesting an old fisherman wrestling a giant crab to the ground.

Your style is perfect for this I hope you do them all, I can't because I suck at drawing kids

Forgot to crop + shrink, sorry for the big ass file

thanks. I don't mind doing more like that but don't get greedy
>sucks at drawing kids
Bigger skull to face ratio, narrower jaws, and bigger head to body ratio

Whoever drew this, you're a fucking legend, and I would give anything for you to do a Half-Orc version of it. It would be the literal definition of the character I am playing.

ONEGAISHIMASU!

OR here.

You the man, man. Thanks a ton.

>don't get greedy
I think it's necessary to mention I'm not OR, I'm fulfilling requests myself, I just really like your style. I wouldn't want you to think OR is a greedy faggot or something.

looks a little like Ryuk from Death Note

p.s. good lord how many art projects ya got going there drawfag.

A lot of them are unfinished ones because people don't anchor or respond to WIP pics. I imagine some people come on here, post a request, check in once or twice and never return. If I don't hear back from OR in some form or another I tend to move on to a more active request.
I must have two dozen half drawn pics I'll probably never get back to.

And that, kids, is exactly why we check constantly until our request is fulfilled. You keep bumping and eventually someone's gonna take pity on you, but just chucking it out gets it ignored.

>You keep bumping and eventually someone's gonna take pity on you
Elf viking user
>nevar forget

Or drawfags just draw whatever interests them, which is why good knight ideas get filled so fucking fast.

Hey I've never requested something before, if I'm going to sleep soon do I request now or when I get home from work tomorrow?

Do it now, some people wait for a dozen threads before their request is fulfilled. The sooner you begin the great wait, the sooner it will be over.

I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes on his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).

Or you could commission whatever art you want and get it much sooner

BTW, I already got someone to draw him for me, but I waited 2 threads and would like a different artist to draw him.

see

Satyr bard that I always come back to.
Do whatever pose you think would be fun. And if there's anything I should add to the reference just tell me.

Even with my job I don't have a lot of expendable income. I won't be too bothered if nobody picks my request up though.

This is how it ended turning up, if theres anything you want changed just let me know.

Okay man, Ill try and dig something out!

That come out better than expected, nice work senpai.
Updating

Thanks man, a lot better than a version where it looked like an edgy kid in a fedora.

I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).

Even in that pic you've still done a good job capturing his asian features.

I very rarely see whole groups drawn. You'd be better off paying someone to do it or requesting each character one by one to get the whole set that way.

Now thats a face only a mother could love

OR here, looks great.

If it was a Russian subgun, he'd be going "PPSH, nothing personell"

The brief was for a werewolf, but I think he's strayed into wendigo territory desu

''PUCKER UP AND GIVE ME A KISS''

WIP

All done!
This was fun to draw. I tried using some new brushes, I'm really happy with the ink line ones.

THICC/10
Would hide from Arbiter Hive sweep with

Stegasaurus knight with some kind of maul/mace, please and thank you.

Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.

Updating OC Guard squad. I should get it done tomorrow.
Goodnight Veeky Forums.

OR here thanks man, that's looking awsome!

This is as far as I go. Hope you like it. Cheers.

Anchoring for Callidus guy