/cyoag/ CYOA General

Previous thread: → #
Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Why didn't any of you fucks make a new thread yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4naTk5T0ExY1RWclk
sonichu.com/cwcki/Random-access_humor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last thread I got a reply but forgot to post the 3rd page, derp

You fucked up the last thread link senpai

Fun fact, alligators don't attempt to attack boats. They prefer to attack enemies much smaller than them. However, because of this, larger alligators may size humans up as potential prey. At the same time, alligators are lazy, and prefer to go for easy meals. If a human can substantially run away onto the land, it is unlikely the alligator will give chase, especially since they are much more comfortable on water than in land.

Real last thread link here:

posting a slightly updated version, still looking for overall feedback before I finish up. Also, if/when I add more shit, what would y'all like to see?

i think root bear should be a mystery box option for people who don't drink. also, since Brandy the companion comes after the root beer option, i somehow thought it referred to brandy the brew, so that should be clarified if you keep the order the same.

Is the time spent in the Labyrinthine Apartment real-world time, or subjective time? If it's real-world time, it's practically impossible to actually win, since you would starve to death in short order unless you hook yourself up to IVs beforehand, since you would literally never wake up past the sixth day.
On the other hand, if it's in subjective time, it's nearly impossible to lose since you'll have a ridiculous amount of time to win. Assuming that you sleep once every day in that year, the total amount of time spent in the apartments is a finite geometric series with r = 2, a_1 = 1, and n = 365, so it can be calculated as [1 - (2^365)]/(1 - 2) ~= 7.5(10^109) hours, which is an amount of time only slightly smaller than a googol times the age of the universe. In that amount of time, even a blind idiot should be able to find whatever the secret is, if only through sheer dumb luck.

Items would be nifty
>2017
>Not drinking from a beer boot

Found the beard cyoa mentioned last thread, does anyone have the mystery boxes?

> t. Alligator

>Style
Flowing
>Powers
Flight
Immortality
Superpowers
Trimming

Sauce on ranged weapons pic?

What's the difference between brandy and beer?

Is this really the current thread?

Not the author, but if I had to guess...

Beer is for being Stronk, Brandy is for being Healthy.
Beer will be a Athletic Strong and could make a job around it, but could easily get health issues.
Brandy will be healthy strong, which is strong but not quite the levels to bank on it.

Yep.

What kind of health issues would you have to deal with with beer?

Yes, it is.

Here; have a C.Y.O.A. to prove it:

Essentially what this guy said.
Beer will make ya an Olympic athlete level of fitness, but you can still have health issues/sickness/dry skin/etc effect you.

Brandy will just make you overall more healthy and fit, and you can't get truly sick/unhealthy anymore. You'd look almost like an airbrushed model version of yourself.

I'll probably end up wording it better by the time I'm done, mate.

Oh, I was just figuring that you could easily get something like the common cold or the flu or could end up bulking out to unhealthy weight. You basically have to keep an eye on your health, eat healthy, keep your hygiene up, and such and such.

Brandy, however, will either keep you at healthy weight and probably prevent most of those common annoyance sicknesses and maybe even more - even if you are a total slob that eats nothing but Pizzas and Icecream while drinking gallons of Soda.

>moonshine
>exquisite

This is the world we live in, folks. Bourgeois hipsters have gentrified everything that meant anything to the rest of us.

You know, every time I see that one, I always wonder why there isn't an option to purchase workers for all of those (otherwise mundane) facilities that you can buy.

From A Great Height. I'm going to poop on so many world leaders and politicians.

That one's always popular.
For the record; much as I'd like the 'Porter Loo option, I think I'd get the most out of the Regular Toilet.

Porter Loo
Large 3 Topping
Pepperoni
Onion
Jalepeno

ST 3
TN 4
RE 3
SP 3
A&C 1
SC 4
FA 3
FS 2
SW 1
SS 0
MS 0
SK 2

UV and Threshold Drawbacks.

So....I'm not going out in daylight any time soon. Possibly ever again but I hear there's some weird magic rocks that'll fix some of that, or just living long enough to kinda re-acclimate?

But hey, shapeshifty superstrength. Should be cool. Think I recall there being a much more sociable vampire build from last time I was playing enforcer for.

Drawbacks
>UV Light
>Crosses

Strength 2 (24)
Toughness 2 (22)
Recovery 3 (19)
Speed 2 (17)
Appearance 3 (14)
Shapechanging 0 (14)
Feeding amount 4 (10)
Feeding Style 1 (9)
Sunlight Weakness 3 (6)
Siring 3 (3)
Minions 1 (2)
Stakes 2 (0)

Hey mate, I'm just using buzz words, but if it really pricks ya the wrong way, I'm open to change the wording I got currently.

Hey, anyone still has that CYOA where you are dragged to an alternate universe by a pervy mage? Then you go around the city in search of a roomate and stuff. There are two pages of possible roomates and an extra page where you get two items one year later.

There was a lot of good characters there, but I seem to have lost it.

I've got a question about the new Worm CYOA. If I do drop-in and am mtf trans, how does that affect Cosmetic Shapeshift level 1? Do I look how I'd like to look, with no change to my primary sex organs? Because of the "permanent" effects of the power, will I not need hormone therapy anymore?

Here's a gif of a happy toddler to compensate for the awkward question.

too tired to post it but it's here:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4naTk5T0ExY1RWclk

Can somebody post the most recent worm cyoa pls

Thanks mate!

>Starting Age
The Elder
>Techniques
Tyrant Sword Style
Striking Snake Style
Lightfoot Mastery
Sublime Force
Pressure Point Mastery
Black Typhoon Prana
Qi Siphon
>Weapons
Beard/Hair
Concealed Darts
Truesword
>Disadvantages
Life Debt
>Lair
Hidden Valley
>Minion Perks
Informant Network
Trustworthy Minions
More Minions
>Allies
Bloodthirsty Ronin
Corrupt Magistrate
>Nemesis
The Avenger
Roving Magistrate

Well you can't change your gender with it, so I guess it would be male body that looks extremely like a female one? That's my best guess, otherwise the gender restriction wouldn't be in place, seeing as how it's a one time use.

Large Pepperoni, (Red) Green Pepper, and Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Not that I need anything else when I have Green Pepper's ability to do fucking anything once every three years.

It has its own thread

My problem isn't so much with you as with the kind of people who've turned everything "artisanal" and affectedly sip their moonshine out of mason jars and such. The wording does bother me for that reason, but I'm cool with the CYOA itself, so you needn't bother changing it if it's a hassle.

>TFW you know you could unbriddle your latent specific brand of schizophrenia to win the endless appartment but you still don't know what waifu to choose.

Green pepper is pretty much the only choice you need.

To be fair, I know plenty of people who do that just because that's what it comes in, or who put their shine in mason jars because it's traditional and they're old as fuck.

I kind of figured the "...Exquisite" was sarcasm. Hence the ellipsis in front of it.

I bought this

This makes sense. The horrifying alternative Is that I'd look like a total chad who went through HRT. I like your version better.

i put it in cardboard boxes
i then eat the soggy cardboard

its worse then youd expect

I don't have the image in this hard drive, but first box was an INFINITY BEARD, meaning a beard that grows forever and makes you a beard god. Because you're a god you can be truely immortal and shit, but the beard threatens to smother you as it's perfect softness expands through the cosmos or some shit.

The second box is the moustache smith, brother of the beard smith. He offers you the same powers his brother bestows on you, but using a moustache instead.

Nah, it's not a hassle, I may drink a lot, but I'm a generally nice dude. If something bothers someone in my CYOA/s and I can fix it without upsetting a shit ton of others, I'll take the little bit a time to do so.

You can always use quote marks to make things look sarcastic AF

Holy Water
Threshold
OCD
Crosses
[28 pts]
my stat / sire stat
Str 1/1
Tgh 3/2
Rec 3/2
Spd 1/1
Chrm 3/2
Shape 1/0
Feed 3/3
Style 2/2
Sun 4/3
Sire 2/2
Minion 3/3
Stake 2/1

loo-wd

>tinkle-dinkle-ha-ha
Why is this so funny

sonichu.com/cwcki/Random-access_humor

Is Loo-WD gay if the penis I picture belongs to a woman?

>penis
>woman

Here's a fuckin old one

Alright, trying to tidy this up a bit and make the text more legible. How is this? I've identified some typos as well, but paint.net is a pain so I'm putting off those until I know everything else is adequate.

It has a thread for the shitty nerfed version.

Down to two pages now too.

>I can't be a powerfag, waaah!

I don't like alcohol, where's my root beer option for pussies.

Wallet + Infinite life and regeneration

NEET life 4 eva

Special Brews, third down on the right column.

>Badwrongfun, waaah!

>Badwrongfun
I rank you worse than the fujoposter, waifufags, and myself in these threads.

I think the only thing below you is the furfags.

It's in the last thread. Why bother reposting it?

I thought you were a furfag?

You forgot the cucks. Hell, there are too many to bother mentioning.

ok

Good point, but anyone who unironically includes "badwrongfun" in their post is an insecure cuck anyways.

You can't satisfy these kinds of people.

>You can't satisfy these kinds of people.
I doubt you've ever satisfied anyone.

That's not what you said, last night.

>She assures you that her magic can cloak your departure and foil the inevitable pursuit, and that the rest of her entourage has other ways of returning home.
>What could go wrong.
What could go wrong? MAYBE A LOYAL HUMAN PATRIOT STRIKING YOU DOWN FOR YOUR WICKED EVILS YOU WRETCHED WHORE ELF

It's also a completely different setting, without the familiar characters.

The options are there to be used, though. Complaining about someone playing the CYOA one way makes you no better than them.

I'm not your mother.

Never trust an elf.

I'm not talking about people who play CYOAs a certain way.

Apparently you are now.

>Apparently you are now.
You can't even come up with a good comeback.
I thought you were good at this sort of thing?
I find your response… unsatisfactory.

The
>ur mum
post signified the degradation, user. I'm not gonna waste my time with memes from 2005.

Re-apply next week, I will have my secretary accept your revamped resume and put it in the intern applications folder. Meanwhile I must go, I have some CYOAs I must run through production and have some QA testing done, or else CYOASec will yell at the department heads again.

>Living Complex
>Viscera
I don't want to find the way out. I want to find my way to the steaks.

That's a little better, but I'm still disappointed.
Looks like the only thing you're good at is smugposting.

Where is new CYOA?

There isn't one.
He's out of ideas.
It happens to the best of them, and SDA… he's just okay. 6/10 most of the time.

The one who should be disappointed is me, user. I'm not accepting anyone into the company who must resort to low-grade shitposts like this At most, they would have a place as a BA assistant.

Got a good chunk done today. Will be busy tomorrow, so I expect a release on Sunday or Monday (Monday's a holiday here).

being lazy and refusing to work on my wip. here's the first page (ish). what do you think?