Mechs, Cars, Tanks, and any other vehicle art thread

Mechs, Cars, Tanks, and any other vehicle art thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soxxPyaAT1k
youtube.com/watch?v=P73DNQH3PDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right you are, chief!

I can contribute some.

Let me know when these cost less then 85 grand.

>tfw airships barely exist in this world anymore
All I can think about when I look up at the sky on a breezy summer afternoon is how much I want to sail up past those fluffly white clouds and off into the blue beyond.

The airforce has been dicking about with some programs for heavy lift dirigibles for a while. The idea is to be able to move heavy units like tanks more easily.

>No windshield

I hope whatever swanky party that well-dressed lady is off to has a 'bugs-smeared-across-your-face-and-mad-scientist-hair' theme.

I've been spotting the Goodyear Blimp in the air since I was a kid since its hangar is right by my neighborhood. So I'm kind of used to seeing an airship lazily float past.

Why not build your own?
youtu.be/soxxPyaAT1k

I'd be more worried about the driver behind her rear-ending the thing as he was trying to figure out if she was wearing panties or not with her dress streaming like that.

Haven't you heard? It'a chic to have bugs in your teeth.

George Romero made a movie about biker knights.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73DNQH3PDw

I suppose the name "Knight Rider" was taken.

Okay hotshot; here's a little proposal for you:

Choose one vehicle from this thread (above this post) to own in real life.

Easy mode: Infinite supply of replacement fuel is available, and special provision has been made to legalise your ownership in whatever country you're in.

Medium mode: You're legally allowed to own your vehicle, but you have to buy any fuel yourself.

Hard mode: the vehicle just appears in your back garden (or nearest equivalent) without any legal documentation whatsoever, and you have to fuel it at your own expense.

Can I sell it?

Not exactly a motorcycle person but would be my ride of choice because the other vehicles of such a setting would be equally swanky

Sure, it's your vehicle, but if you don't legally own it you'd better have a good fence, and if it's something you'd probably need a special license to own your buyer will have to have all the paperwork in order (again, unless you're selling ii illegally).

ON THE BOUNCE!

>>tfw airships barely exist in this world anymore
I know that feel...

FEET FIRST INTO HELL!!!

Didn't this guy do concept renderings for Planetside 2?

In that case, probably or .

I could probably explain it away to the state, say it belonged to some old relative who hid it away. I drop some cash to register it under my name and then sell it off to a collector.

A lot of the other options above your post are heavy ordnance. Uncle Sam would freak out and I don't have the resources to pawn that off on the DL.

I think either or since I doubt there'd be much legal issues with either.

Biggest problem would be shilling out for parts and/or lifting gas...