How do can I loaded a D20?

How do can I loaded a D20?

Two magnets of the same polarity facing one another on adjacent faces.

First you heat up like an inch of hot oil in a pan. Then you run some ice on the side you want down till it melts and water coats the surface. Now you slowly lower the die down by hand into the boiling oil in the pan and basically have to fry it without it hitting the bottom. You'll notice the weight shift in your hand and you'll have to pull it out at that point, its very slight hence why you have to hold it in your fingers and gloves would probably make it really hard to feel. This should deform the die to favor staying down at that side.

Who the fuck is such a sorry loser they have to weight their roleplaying dice?

You. I like you.

Interesting. I love how you just answered the question and didn't ask why or get all self righteous assuming things.

First you're gonna need some tin foil and a microwave.

Stick the result that you want the best probably on top, and the aluminum foil on top of that. Then put it on high heat for like half an hour.

It takes a while so you'll probably want to let it be and go watch TV or something, its kind of like watching paint dry.

Based user

Tried that before and it only really works for dice with lots of surface area like a D6 or a D4.

I use the same method

Mix a solution of bleach and ammonia and leave the dice in a shallow tin of it. Might leave a little discoloration, but I swear to you it works. Works best if you put a lid on it.

Don't do this! It makes really cool crystals!

You can clean those off of your dice with a little vinegar.

Get

Thee

To

Seriously though, get a pair of small neodymium magnets and a d20. If you don't know what to do with them you are an irredeemable newfag.

A

Nunnery

Some day.

What on earth is the point? Cheating (which is the only reason to make a dice like that) just takes the fun out of things. If your rolling loaded dice it's boring as fuck. Prove me wrong.

c

because for some, cheating IS part of the fun. Its the same feeling some people get when they tell "i caught a fish THIS big" stories.

It's all about the rush of the con.

There were no moral judgements in that post. It didn't say cheating is wrong, it said cheating is boring/not fun. Whether or not it is not fun has nothing to do with whether or not it is moral. The point stands. If your objecting to the fact it's pointing out you want it to cheat with, what the hell else are loaded dice for? If there is another use I'd love to know.

....alright I can accept that I suppose. I'd assume that one would keep multiple identical dice and switch them around covertly so as not to be overly suspicious.

Fuck off.

at least in anima there's chance manipulation magic. it would be fun for a gm to change it into loaded dice instead of the "you always get a X with this spell on"

>dip a die in hot oil with your hands

With water coating its surface, no less.

>How do can I loaded a D20?

Is English like your fourth language or something ? Come back once you've learned past tense

>Hot oil
>Mixed with water
I'm sorry but I'm suspicious of your method.

Don't be a pussy. Don't you want to win?

Does anyone actually use the D20s with all high numbers on one side? Those would make cheating easier.

>heat up like an inch of hot oil
>you run some ice on the side you want down
>you have to hold it in your fingers
So, what you say is, second degree burns?

>tin foil
>microwave
>leave and don't bother watching it happen

Yyyyyep, that's how you weight dice.

ITT: retards that couldn't do the spoon trick. You have to follow the steps exactly.

Give em the ol' spitball, they'll never see it coming!