falsemachine.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/black-glass.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slavs

Fetchlings.

People from San Francisco

Melniboneans

Greeks

Melniboneans aren't humans.

Stifled culture obsessed with clan and, thus, covert murder? Either feudal Japan or feudal Italy.

Italy seems more appropriate, if you reinterpret the Lloth priestesshood as the equivalent of the Vatican. Then again, the Japanese also had a serious gender power disparity, like the Drow, and like the Drow made due with less access to reliable metal.

Could make a case for Latin Europeans.

Some of them maybe, like shouthern france and greece, but not southern italians and iberians imo

Numenoreans

the only right answer so far

>implying roaches and mudslims are human

why are scands woodelf?

*Obsessed with clan honor
Mistyped

>the reliable metal meme

>Shitskins
>Human
Fuck off knife ear

Lots and lots of forests m8

>knife ear

Fantasy humans are subhumans

They don't have one. Drow do not really resemble any human culture (which you could say is one of the reasons they are a Good D&D Culture despite all the stuff people get triggered by). You could possibly extend an argument for the Aztecs or padi slave states of Southeast Asia or something, Idunno. To me, no, there's no real equivalent.

Good Drow thing: falsemachine.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/black-glass.html?m=1

Shadar Kai

Pls remind yourselves of Global Rule 3

Melniboneans are already elves.

It's weird that Drow have such a problem with that

>Aryan Europeans are immortal beautiful elves
>Everyone else is literal shit tier

Im fine with this though I wouldnt call shit skins "Human".

It doesn't apply anywhere anymore

In D&D, it would be the Dark Folk (Dark Creepers, Darkn Stalkers, etc).

Fuck you tree fucker

Human supremacist is the correct choice in any fantasy, no matter how glorious the creator makes his gay pet elves

It's weird that people still say medieval Japan did. It never exceeded the demands of what it could produce until much, much later.

It's less weird for Drow because what they produce is actually functionally superior to regular metal equipment (magic weapons) and they have access to stuff other nations generally don't (industrial levels of spidersilk, Underdark monsters and monster parts, fleshwarping tech).

>I cannot divorce fantasy from my own deep insecurities

>What's a human version of dark skinned elves?
>>inb4 dark skinned humans
>no

Yeah, I'm totally an elf sitting in front of this computer and telling you to take you video game meme to the video game board.

Yes I can't get over my human supremacist complex in real life, I just hate every single thing that isn't human, seeing ants on the sidewalk or the face of my dog in the morning sends me off into a savage rage
Are you fucking moronic, being a human supremacist in fantasy and sci fi is fuck all to do with real life, maybe you can't detach yourself fucking faggot

>>Human supremacist is the correct choice in any fantasy, no matter how glorious the creator makes his gay pet elves
>Meanwhile Elves are just symbols for a perfect humans
True human supremacist will side to elves

>G*rmans
>High elves
They're orcs, mate. High elf status should be reserved for the Latin European descendants of the Glorious Roman Empire.
Brits can be half elves and honorary Latins.

Aztecs somewhat.
Their cruelty and fascination with ritual torture make them unique and apart from other human cultures.

I wonder if elves have their /pol/ where fat NEET elves bait about HUMANED and how elf hitler did nothing wrong and the Dwarf Holocaust didn't actually happen.

That would make Slavs Wood Elves.

found the gr*ek

>being a human supremacist in fantasy and sci fi is fuck all to do with real life
Aside from you sperging out right now.

This makes the most sense, Europeans and elves both have shit birth rates and higher magic (technology) than humans/Muslims.

that depends. if you consider sexual deviancy as a trademark, has a point

Eastern Europeans.
>Defectors from a dying race
>living in shit
>manage to thrive due to a culture of dealing with shit while the other elves are dying out
>keeping slaves
>Sexy

>Sexual deviancy
>Italy
>Japan

>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Real life
Lmao, might wanna neck yourself buddy

>tfw wood elf

it's all fun and games until you see someone make a paper cutout of smug pepe.

ftfy

On that same not what is the high elf equivalent of an orc?

URUK HAI

please niggas

G*rmans are the niggers of Europe

Which clan/cabal/people will lead dark elf soviet union?

Georgians

Dark humans

Goth trannies

>switch dark elves and humans
humans have power in numbers, dark elves are just shitty

So, humans in fantasy are literally mudslimes?
Also
>dark elves
>shitty

Also
>Implying eastern Europeans arent just shitty due to historical conditions
>Implying mudslimes represent anything without numbers

You are literal mudslime and you should kill yourself

>Follower of pisslam spotted
Kys you fucking n'wah

desu

Not a single person mentions Vasharans. I'm beginning to think none of you faggots are old enough to have played best version of D&D.

>d&d
all versions are trash

you're trash, faggot

if there were a good replacement for D&D we'd all be playing, OH WAIT, THERES NOT

no

Only in 4e. In 3e, they're already Fey.

The closest thing that comes to mind to me, as far as fantasy goes, is the Black Numenoreans from LotR

Top kek

yes
put the forests where the forrests are, the darkies where the darkies are, the ice where the ice is, and the stupid hobbitses where the stupid hobbitses are

>Germany, the land of the black forest and the REAL LIFE FUCKING BASIS FOR 'WOOD ELVES', aren't wood elves
>Britain, with the forests of Avalon and perhaps the single most lush forestry mythos in the entire world, isn't wood elves
>IRELAND THE FUCKING EMERALD ISLE ISN'T WOOD ELVES WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT THAT FOR YOUR FUCKING RETARD
>Scandinavia, a land of extreme snow and mountains with very little extensive forestry, are wood elves
>ICELAND, WHICH IS LITERALLY JUST NORWEGIANS ON AN ISLAND, ARE A DIFFERENT KIND OF ELVES THAN NORWAY IS

Holy shit, whoever made this is beyond retarded.

I don't know if this is bait or not but it's certainly triggering me something fierce.

vampire servants? demon cultists?

I think op is referring more about cultural and political situation, rather than geography.
Though Iceland is off, but maybe it was just a mistake

How is that bait? Do you seriously think that somewhere like Norway, which is almost entirely Fjords and Mountains, should be 'wood' elves, while the British isles, who have the vast majority of their mythos and history based off their extensive, enormous forests, as 'high' elves? Perhaps you have mental damage?

That makes more sense, but there's still NO GODDAMN EXTENSIVE FORESTS IN SCANDINAVIA AND THAT TRIGGERS ME.

Grimlocks/Morlocks

>pale white
>violent
>treacherous
>subhuman
Fits

How's that big syrian cock tastes in your mouth, hans?

American Whites.

>implying they exist

Ottoman turks?

Cruel, slave society with brutal hierarchical infighting.

>>Britain, with the forests of Avalon and perhaps the single most lush forestry mythos in the entire world, isn't wood elves
>>IRELAND THE FUCKING EMERALD ISLE ISN'T WOOD ELVES WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY CALL IT THAT FOR YOUR FUCKING RETARD
That's why it's bait. I can tell you're not British or Irish.

Best post

Nah, t#rks were orkish subhumans with constant WAAAGH! on neighbors.

>muh rules

>NO GODDAMN EXTENSIVE FORESTS IN SCANDINAVIA AND THAT TRIGGERS ME.

Well. Sweden is 73% forest.

A lot of that isn't technically wild forest since the people who own it manage it in various ways, but that's no different from basically all countries in Europe except some parts of Russia.

73%, is quite a bit. 327000 square kilometres or so.

>scandinavians
>wood elfs
wat? Wood elfs dont live on fucking cliffs and mountins. The slavs are wood elfs

and that further confirms that t#rks are orkish subhumans, nomads constantly going on WAAAGH! and doing nothing that would be salvagable whatsoever +they multiply like cockroaches, just like orks.
Fucking greenskins.

see
if it was about geography or appearance or anything else, it would be like this

>Tolkien literally modeled Orcs on T*rks

TSR

>Denmark
>Cliffs
>Mountains

>What is Sweden?

so...

Tieflings?

10/10, best troll