Character art thread

Character art thread.

I would like sci-fi fashion.

Looking for pictures of characters that are wearing what they kill. Animal skull masks, dragonscale pelts, that kind of thing.

I am looking for wh40k fitting, not too cyberpunky character art. Mainly for npcs.

Have you considered photoshopping skulls and purity seals onto relatively vanilla cyberpunk art?

Well the thing is sometimes its way too cyberpunky anyway

>I would like sci-fi fashion.
So this good because of the extent to which we already have it, right? Like, Gareth Pugh.

If you absolutely 100% do not want real fashion pics ITT let me know cause that's what I'm gonna post.

ask and ye shall receive

Some of these might work for too.

Second half of the Pugh stuff I'm gonna post is all weird checkered cosmic space knights which look very Eldar.

thanks anons

These really could just be Harlequins or w/e

All for now. Willing to do some more/different fashion stuff if anyone finds merit in it.

tfw, off to the club and have to make sure my nano fabric armor matches

Not with the thread topic at all, but anyone got any middle-eastern or nomadic females? Preferably an archer. My gf made a rogue for AD&D.

Pic to keep slightly related to topic.

I've got some berber-type stuff that might suit. Or might not. Looking at contemporary women archers, especially from places in the Middle East or Mongolia, etc. might be a good idea.

I have some I can post. In return, I need some hippy wizard pics.

Last one from me. Cigarettes are a good thing to put in games, especially as one-use magic items.

Requesting characters with weird limbs. Fantasy and Scifi both accepted.

I assume this gear is some Veeky Forums original stuff?

Monster Hunter is probably everything you could need for it

Can I get faces/portraits of human or Aasimar men? If possible I'd like it to be of Bronze to Iron Age stuff. Non-portraits are fine as well as long as they fit, but it's preferred.

Looking for an Elf Detective. Preferably male and not too broody/angsty.

If you've still got the Sci-fi folders open, I'm looking for some ref art for a faction in my SWN game.
TLDR is they're Spanish Helgast, and trying to find art of "guy in power armor and a gasmask" that isn't Russian or space-Nazi is a pain in the ass.

Dazzle Camo!

>You, sir, should unmask!

I've not got all that much that's gasmask + armored.

Theres only one hellghast bro.

But ill give you two good options.

no.2

This is about what I wear every day, just with less starch.

Not even close to sci-fi.