Are they ruining tabletop RPGs?

Are they ruining tabletop RPGs?

No, but they're fucking parasites.

No, but you're killing superior threads.

They are ruining newfags.
And we already had this thread.

kys yourself

No, but metathreads ruin Veeky Forums.

Do you think the babies his?

Nope. But you are ruining Veeky Forums.

They ruined the Dragon Age RPG by Green Ronin, sure.

They ruined my favorite show. But they won't do anything to tabletop, for one, they're not the worst it's had by a long shot. They're just a different brand of the same autism.

>not sageing this repeat shitthread

Literally who?

Stop making some random internet nobodies famous. The main reason why people like that get any traction whatsoever is bitching about them.
I dream that one day people will realise there is no such thing like bad publicity in net, so they will stop making nobodies into someone due to creating traffic and generally passing information.
Don't agree with someone in the net? Close the window! Don't send link to your friend to say "hey, check out this stupid shit", because this way you are creating traffic. Enough of people doing that and then it snowballs on autopilot further.
The best way of dealing with people you don't agree with in the net is to not spread them at all.

I refuse to sage a thread when it provides me an opportunity to complain about Eureka.

Nigga, please

What he said. Maybe if you don't know how to use or behave in internet, you shouldn't be using it in the first place?

I blame Felicia Day most out of the two.

First she killed Dragon Age with her shitty OC donut steel NPC (was already on the decline with the rest of 2, but still), now she's latched onto this.

Neither one of them deserve to have any place on this board, though. Please remove.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Internet usage? What?

Nope. I like them.

>>/v/

No, tabletop is already ruined.

>They ruined my favorite show.
MST3K? I don't think Wheaton was in S11.

>American daytime hours
>Did Random E-Celeb #520631 ruined hobby forever?
Every. Fucking. Time.
Every. Single. Day.

What does a previous startrek kid and his pet horse have to do with Veeky Forums? Did he write a system that I don't know about?

He wrote the book on how to be an uninteresting, boring faggot.

>le Veeky Forums for le epik winrar
>good threads
ha.

>bumps

WHEATON GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why Veeky Forums AFTERDARK™ is the best Veeky Forums.

Is there's a more Russian series than this russian freak and his Dendy? I'd love to see more youtube channels like his but I'm scared he might be a skin walker

You should see Roll20's official RPG streamer.

You mean Adam Koebel? Sure he's a self absorbed hipster, but he's not Wheaton levels of cancer.

His twitter is maximum fucking cringe though. That and he does love those stripped down RPGs with zero mechanics, Then again he was one of those guys who did dungeon world I think, which is endemic of hipsters entering the hobby who prefer 'group storytelling' than any actual mechanics.

>kys yourself
what does the ys in kys stand for?

All I remember from him is that he played a commie during west marches.

It'd be easy for a publicist to drop a carefully-posed pic on the chans along with a throwaway message to keep them in the zeitgeist.

It means you're new

RIP in peace.

No. Autism is ruining RPG's.

Nope. Shit runs in cycles and they just happen to be captaining a couple big ships at high tide. It will end eventually.

I do not pay attention to their exploits; how did they ruin the Dragon Age RPG?

There's always something "Ruining" RPGs.
If it's not WoW, or Weeaboos, or something else, it's the two in OP's pic.

People don't play games the way you want them to. News at 11.

Yeah, people have been complaining about changes and trends in culture throughout history. Plato himself was very angry that the music he grew up with in ancient Greece was changing because whistling became popular.

no

Plato preferred little boys with no nutsacks singing.

parasites are harmful to their hosts tho, so yeah, they are harming RPGs.

Eureka. I never liked mystery science theatre.

>American daytime hours
What does this even mean? Is this just another salty type of reaction from someone who blames everything on "Hurr 'Murricans"? Sure it's the weekend right now, but most Americans are at school or their JOBS during "American daytime hours", so if anything it means all the shitposting is coming from the opposite side of the globe from the people sitting at home at night with nothing better to do.

Plato was on to something. Excessive whistling does sound annoying as fuck and requires less talent.

Fuck you, do you know how hard you have to work to be able to carry a good jaunty tune while whistling? Try whistling the Bridge over the River Kwai in tune, while marching. That shit is hard.

I just imagine that if I heard whistling all day that I would also start hating it. Whistling must have been the dubstep of ancient Greece. It's best as a utility to music rather than the main instrument.

He was the second person you see in season 11...

I'm making a Cyberpunk Entertainer Character who will not only whistle, but autotune their whistling, just to spite you.

He was the dude that "made" dungeon world.

>His twitter is maximum fucking cringe though.
I don't do twitter, so I wouldn't know. Though his GMing advice thing he does can be pretty preachy.

>An effeminate man declares himself your leader

That sounds like a fun character concept. Why should I hate that?

And his delivery was abysmal

>Fact: Threads like those start only when it's at least 8 AM in East Coast
>HURRR YOU ARE JUST SALTY DURRR
It's like you don't even know most of Veeky Forums is made out of neets, talking some crap about job... who are you kidding? Yourself?

t. leaf

>t. leaf
Go away. Not even the Pope likes you.

How?

>he's a sharp, ruthless asshole who knows exactly what he's doing and regularly punches above his own weight

>punches above his own weight
and the award for most self-aggrandizing phrase goes to

> but most Americans are at school or their JOBS during "American daytime hours"
It's Saturday

>Americans don't go to school on Saturday

is this why you are all functionally retarded?

Yes.

One of the reasons. Our summer break is alos longer than most other countries because of farming hold overs from the early 20th century.

Our schools are also designed to keep the whites and asians as dumb as the blacks and mexicans so they don't feel oppressed. You're literally not allowed to excel.

That's not Dolph you american swine. This is Dolph.

That's not Paul McCartney, swine, that's Tom Baker.

It's Clearly Sylvester Rambo you Dolt

That don't look like no puddy tat.

>It's Clearly Sylvester Rambo you Dolt
What do they call him for short?

Sambo

Samoflange.

>is this why you are all functionally retarded?

Ry Slambo

>one dot under New Zealand
Jesus fucking Christ

> you
>retarded

More Americans thing that Ukraine is in America, than in Australia? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one

there has been a follow-up regarding north korea, pic related

>the way that man crit fails each of his rolls
I doubt it

I have to believe that at least some of those dots represent either trolling or somebody having no idea and metaphorically closing their eyes and pointing at a random place on the map.

>one day a week making any difference at all

People who want to learn will also learn in their offtime. People who don't won't learn shit even if you made them go to school every day of the week. The problem with American schooling below college level is not TOO LITTLE time spent, but too much if anything, lack of attention to detail, incorrect focus, teaching dumb shit like creationism etc. I bet you believe time spent doing shit is directly proportional to shit that gets done, but it isn't. Example: Japan vs France. 70-80+ hour workdays vs 32-40. Who do you think gets proportionally more done? It's not the gooks, idiot. I'm sorry hundreds of your Saturdays were wasted going to school and you still became a neet weaboo shitposter.

I read that as metalheads and was very confused.
Pic unrelated.

>one day a week
For 13 years you fucking retard

Wait what was so bad about Eureka?

Seriously? I mean... how?!

>4.2k hours don't make a difference
Just for your record, it takes 10k hours to train complete scrub to be a pro-master of any job or skill. You've just considered 42% of that time a "nothing".
But sure, let's try to pretend American education system is not fucked up inside out, but blame it on others for not being retarded as burgers are

Nice bump, you samefagging cunt.
Now go learn how to sage

>Wait what was so bad about Eureka?
It wasn't as good as Warehouse 13, and the scripts could have been written better then b grade schlock.

>not thinking about these metal heads

lol, I literally just found this thread, scrolled down, Eureka caught my eye.
Eh okay fair enough. I thought it had it's own charm, the dialogue made me cringe, I was just curious why other people complained about it.

Though the girl in Warehouse 13 saying how she was an "epic fail" made me cringe hard when i saw it.

>time spent = proportional results

Yeah go bang your head against the wall for 30 years. Jap schools suck, they're basically military school discipline shit. Maybe that's China, i don't even remember. I just know all the asians I work with are rote as fuck and can't think for themselves. Like fucking ants.

D&D 3.0 ruined tabletop RPGs.

>Veeky Forums is still butthurt over a game that is almost 20 years old
You have 5e now, quit fucking whining.

Your skewed college entrance bullshit doesn't make whites and asians any dumber.
Quit blaming your greater shortcomings on your smaller errors just because you're salty about affirmative action nonsense.

Americans are dumb because they were born from a national mythology that likes to pretend that the United States is SPESHUL and that you as an American are SPESHUL, and 1776 was the year that all this shit started existing with a magical snap of God's fingers. It's an attitude that leads to the shortsighted, inward looking worldview of the United States.

>Though the girl in Warehouse 13 saying how she was an "epic fail" made me cringe hard when i saw it.

She's hot, she gets a pass. She was on tabletop as well, and damn did she impress with her skills.

>Things can't have trendemous impact on development of future events

That attitude didn't start until after WW2 and during the Cold War, the Red Scare anti-communist shit, justified as it was, necessary, or not, you can't blame america alone for what's happening to it, because, frankly, a very large portion of the blame lies with Europe and the UN, don't get me wrong just as large a portion of the blame lies with Presidents we've elected.

Yeah except that American exceptionalism is actually a thing. As evidence one need only look at America's global hegemony.

This may be an uncomfortable truth for our inferiors in Europe, but it's a truth nonetheless.

Reminds me a conference we had last Spring with delegates from States. So the discussion goes on in the back room with the coffee and suddenly you hit the realisation you are dealing with bunch of people who are 24 but still act like they are 14 and seriously believe they are going to conquer the world, land superb research grant, find a prince(ss) charming and everything will be fine, because hey, they... BELIEVE IN SUCCESS. While the conference was constantly sidetracked, because they didn't even understand half of the shit that was discussed and only because of them it was held in English in the first place.
And for the record - that was a conference about development of northern mannerism style in painting. A conference for art historians and burgers were the only ones cock-sure that not they are going to find a day-job, 9-5, Monday-Friday, as Master of History of Art, but that such job exists in the first place.

>It is all fault of those filthy outsiders that we fucked ourselves from the inside
kay...

There is such saying in my language, that roughtly translates to "Empires come and go". It's about ability to cope with things and humble pie always awaiting

But you already elected yourself your own Charles II.

"a very large portion of the blame lies with Europe and the UN"
I...how? How is the UN responsible for "what's happening to the USA"?