PDF Share Thread # 67

It's Da Archiveā„¢ !
It Will Be The Best 9 Hours Of Your Gaming Career!
STEP 1 Go to the last thread if you haven't looked at it. there is lots of stuff, including filled requests directly posted to the board.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/product/188534/Alternative-Classes-BUNDLE?manufacturers_id=5695
drivethrurpg.com/product/164639/A-Sundered-World--A-Dungeon-World-Campaign-Setting?manufacturers_id=5695
mediafire.com/folder/wq2k0r1bqesqt/RPG_Trove#wq2k0r1bqesqt
drivethrucards.com/product/169890/The-Beast
drivethrurpg.com/product/162084/Its-Not-My-Fault-A-Fate-Accelerated-Character--Situation-Generator
sites.google.com/site/princessthehopeful/files
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have Good Manners or no one will help you.

Do not Post PDFs directly on this thread unless the author gave you permission to share them.

Im looking for some Heroic Maps for my group.

classic ruins, medieval villages and dungeons would be nice

Reposting from last thread.

Does anyone have the Covert Ops supplements, in particular the Game Master's Operations Manual?

Troves have been re-linked...

bitdo

OD&D-D&D 2e
/TSRVault

D&D 3.0-5.0
/WOTCVault

Homebrew Design
/HomebrewVault

Pathfinder
/PFVault

Vault News:

Added:
TSR9577 Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (Updated official OCR)

Updates:
AC3 - 3D Dragon Tiles - The Kidnapping of Princess Arelina (New complete scan)
Mystara - Player's Survival Kit (Added Missing Handouts, 54 Fame & Fortune cards)
TSR 1065 Spelljammer: Legend of Spelljamer (Now Complete)
WG7 - Castle Greyhawk (New Scan)

Missing Full Products for TSR:
TSR1067 1991 Fantasy Collector Cards Factory Set (Pledged)
TSR1069 AD&D Trivia Game
TSR1167 Complete Starter Set (Not that important as it is a reprint of First Quest)

Missing Full Products WOTC:
Assault on the Fane of Lolth (Worldwide Game Day)

vzturlcom

AAW - FL3 Into The Red
/bni52

Delta Green - Observer Effect
/bni53

Delta Green - The Star Chamber
/bni54

Kobold Press - Deep Magic 12 Blood and Doom (5e)
/bni55

Kobold Press - Kobold Guide to Gamemastering
/bni56

Pathfinder Society S08-17
/bni57

Pathfinder Society S08-18
/bni58

Requesting

Crawling Under a Broken Moon 17 and 18

I posted something last thread about dumbasses posting direct links on 7ch, but anyone who has a trove in da archive might want to see if theirs has been jeopardized because some retard just posted at least a couple dozen.

I won't be relating this kind of thing anymore. Maybe just keep your eyes open over there.

I checked the last thread and I didn't see anything related to "The Strange." Friend who works at a game store told me all about it and I so very desperately want to read into it. Does anyone know where to find it? I don't see a general for it on this board.

I've posted in the last couple of threads, and I've still been searching to no avail. I've checked Da archive as well as the Annex, all of the RPG IRC's I know as well as the /OSR/ trove. I've also checked many non RPG book IRC Channels, torrent sites and I for the love of fuck could not find either of these:

- Tunnels & Trolls 1e

- Tunnels & Trolls 4e

I know the PDFS are quite cheap, but I'm currently in a rough financial situation, and I've been looking for these books FOREVER.

Does anybody have any of the cinematic evirons from Critical Hit Publishing?

I'm looking for the survival and aquatic depths books in particular.

293 Freebie Files uploaded. That's everything from my personal collection and the last few threads.

If you posted something in thread and you don't see it in the Freebie Collection it's likely because I was somewhat strict in selection.

I made a point of searching each file online and only adding them to the collection if I could find a copy for free outside of Veeky Forums and it's various archives. It's kind of surprising how many of the old rags tossed around these boards the past several years are actually pay documents.

Watermarked 'Pay What You Like' PDFs have put a huge dent in free sharing these days. The number of files dated the past few years is tiny compared to any period of similar length in the previous decade or so.

Any Road... My game was cancelled today so I've got some time to dig into my research and expand the collection. I'm particularly keen to expand the Adventures and Dungeons section for now, as there seemed to be a nearly endless supply of them when I was researching the ones I already had.

Please feel free to drop any links to free downloads if you happen by them and don't already see them in my Mega collection at:

/#F!Nq5mVJqR!6WdkQ9T9awc07Uu8oaUzHg

Thanks for all the help so far.

Moving my request over from the last thread.

Cold and Dark from Modiphius

YES
Thank you

Pugmire anyone?

Woof

Requesting O.L.D. The Fantasy Heroic Roleplaying Game. Also good to see NEW and NOW

Requesting Savage Worlds: The Sixth Gun Rpg

Core and supplements

Thank you

Can't download from snipli. Can someone reapload to mega or something similar?

is there a role playing game based on the movie Heavy Metal?

I don't have a drivethrurpg account.
It's free, but does anyone here have Maze Rats?

Use a throwaway email?

Requesting campaign setting Sundered World for Dungeon world from Awful Good Games.
Also they improved playbooks with 29+ moves

drivethrurpg.com/product/188534/Alternative-Classes-BUNDLE?manufacturers_id=5695

drivethrurpg.com/product/164639/A-Sundered-World--A-Dungeon-World-Campaign-Setting?manufacturers_id=5695

Requesting Stronzium Dog Rpg

Maze Rats 1.0 and 2.0 are in my Freebie Collection

Mega
/#F!Nq5mVJqR!6WdkQ9T9awc07Uu8oaUzHg

Looking for Cursed Necropolis: Rio, for Mummy: the Curse.

Grey Ranks isn't in the PbtA trove!

Requesting High Valor Rpg

Here's a gift for all of you: Dark Streets, the supplement for Urban Shadows. It has four more playbooks and a bunch of city settings.

Sendspace

file/2cza8o

I'm not seeing any mention on the site or in the downloadable stuff that it's a PbtA game. Seems to be a GMless thing that uses a few different types of die.

Thanks! Uploading it to the trove now.

Has the Different Worlds magazine archive been put back up somewhere? Old links are bad.

I don't know, sorry. Could you tell me the page number and document of the dead links, please?

I am looking for;
Dungeon Planner 1 Caverns of the Dead
Dungeon Planner 2 Nightmare in BlackMarsh, both by Albie Fiore & Robert Neville
GammaWorld 1E blank B&W map of the USA from Noble Knight.

Does anyone have the core rulebook for Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire RPG?

Looking for issues 73-77 of "The Rifter"

I can't get the Hillfolk: Blood on the Snow link to work, it keeps just taking me to the Feywild book listed above it.

That's a weird thing that happens with PDFs full of links. They get mis-aligned about halfway down the pages with some readers.

In future you can switch to text select mode and paste the link into your address bar, but this time I'll just drop you said m3g4 address.

/#!LZ0xSS5Y!HtuvY46SmOanq5xLIt-sZjuLafshrqbw3s5HYjKoxZg

Enjoy.

Humbly requesting Secrets of the Covenants for VrR2.

Please, it's not in any general, pastebin or known quadrant of space.

Requesting Parsely modules such as Action Castle. Thanks in advance :)

Seconds, surely someone has to have it....

Not, but one of Numenera's influences are french comics.

Wanting to try a narco theme game; looking for

Tropicana
Covert ops GM guide
The modern hack

Or any other reccomendations

Trying to find observer effect, the zippy link is down

Look up.

Magic.

There's a link to the first page?

>The Strange
I'm also looking for a pdf of this.

There are lots of links throughout Da Archive. Get those finger typing in the search box. Also the pocket edition has all the errata corrected within the text while the other versions have it separate.

Try Cartel, the AW hack

mediafire.com/folder/wq2k0r1bqesqt/RPG_Trove#wq2k0r1bqesqt

This may be a hard request, but if anyone could kindly provide a PDF copy of
Burning Wheel Revised
I would *really* appreciate it. It's not in any of the BW troves.

Dear TheWiz!;
I finally went and browsed, very nice.
I just used '[the sprawl] City Setting Generator' to make up data for a small fantasy city. Quite useful.
I didn't see Little Wars and Floor Games, but I am terrible at finding things in an archive.

These should be part of every gamer's library, I want to print and frame some of the pictures for my gaming club.

Dear The Wiz! and Anons:
Here are some Public Domain, Open Source, Creative Commons, SharewareCareBears, and Freebie games and gamey things that are mostly below 8 Megs and post-able here.
(AK-47 is too big) Ask, and ye shall receive.

[Boardgame] [Darn Fun Games] Roadkill!.pdf"
[RPG] Puppetland (original freebie version).pdf"
2 page Space RPG.pdf"
3e D&D - Supplement - Oriental Adventures - Silent Warriors.pdf"
10 Short Adventures.pdf"
40k kill team.pdf"
50 Fathoms Gazetteer.pdf"
Active Exploits Diceless Rolepaying, 2nd Edition (v1.1, BM, Secured) (PIG, Politically Incorrect Games).pdf"
Age of extrordinary gentlemen.pdf"
AK-47a.PDF"
aliens.pdf"
Argument Diceless Storytelling System.pdf"
attack of the 50 foot mutant robot from mars.pdf"
BurstReWrite - Beta 3.1.pdf"
Busty Barbarian Bimbos.pdf"
Catastrophe.pdf"
d20 mecha.pdf"
d20 Modern Shadowrun Conversion.pdf"
D20 Ops and Tactics.pdf"
d20 Unknown Publisher Pulp Seeds III.pdf"
d20 Unknown Publisher Pulp Seeds IV.pdf"
d20 Unknown Publisher Pulp Seeds V.pdf"
D20 Weird War II - Mission Pack.pdf"
Danse Macabre.pdf"
darkwater.pdf"
dead mens tales.pdf"
demon waters.pdf"
descriptive system.pdf"
Discordia.pdf"
Doom and Cookies.pdf"
dune.pdf"
everyone is john.pdf"
fantasy world maker.pdf"
Flavors of Fear.pdf"
floor games.pdf"
FUDGE - Buffy The Vampire Slayer Rpg.pdf"
Fuzion Appleseed.pdf"
Gamemastering.pdf"
gamePlanner.pdf"
Gamma World - DeEvolution, Mutant Manual II.pdf"
Geasa.pdf"
Gentlemans entomology club.pdf"
Green Devil Face 01.pdf"
Heavy Metal Magic.pdf"
hellcats and hockeysticks.pdf"
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb Shelter.pdf"
huge name lists.pdf"
In Times Before A Collection of Five Dungeons & Dragons Backgrounds.pdf"
Instant Campaign Builder.pdf"
Kiddie Pool.pdf"
Kill Puppies for Satan RPG.pdf"
Matrix - There Is No Spoon.pdf"
Mini Dungeon Advevsture.pdf"
Neanderthals_chapters_1-3.pdf"
(cont.)

Requesting:

- "The Beast"
drivethrucards.com/product/169890/The-Beast

Also, does anybody have the various "It's not my fault" Fate Accelerated character/Situation generation decks?

drivethrurpg.com/product/162084/Its-Not-My-Fault-A-Fate-Accelerated-Character--Situation-Generator

nefarius plots.pdf"
Normality GM intro.pdf"
Normality RPG - Core Rulebook.pdf"
OD&D setting.pdf"
outrider.pdf"
Perfect20_2005.pdf"
Perilous Gateways.pdf"
Pulp Fu.pdf"
Retrocalypse.pdf"
Scientific Progress.pdf"
Sin City a Game to die for.pdf"
Situations for TTRPGs.pdf"
Small towns.pdf"
squirrel attack.pdf
The Black Amazons In King Solomon's Lost City Of The Diamond Mines In TheElephant's Graveyard At The Source Of The Nile.pdf"
Time And Temp - A Game of Time-Travel and Underemployment.pdf"
Trollbabe RPG.pdf"
Unbelievable Macho Bullshit.pdf"
Versailles Rulebook.pdf"
Versailles Sourcebook.pdf"

These Should all be Freebies, but it includes some things without specific permission granted and some completely without credits, so check them yourselves.

Anyone?

Is it in one of the PbtA troves? I can't seem to find it.

It's not in the PbtA trove since I haven't found a copy yet. I thought the Apocalypse Engine trove had a beta or something like that.

Does anyone happen to have hackmaster 5e gmg? Thank you!

Does anyone have the PDFs for Zeitgeist for 4e? I heard it was good but buying the full thing is pretty expensive.

Lots of these are already in TheWiz!'s Freebies Collection.

Thanks. I missed that OP was a PDF with links.

Does anyone have
Victoriana - Marvels of Science and Steampunk
From Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.
I would really appreciate it!

Does anyone know where to find a Dark Eldar 7th Edition Codex scan?
Not like the barely-formatted pdf from wh40kli but like actual scans of the physical codex?

looking for maps non hex all locations you can think of doing games in a faerun setting. so caves forests city's ruins , heck deserts would be nice .

just need maps and tile sets for my players .

You are not the first. Maybe I should add to the cover;

"Open me up, and look inside!"

Not in the current listing. It was in the March PDF under "Different Worlds magazine Trove" (pg 24). Was wondering if it was reloaded somewhere.

Requesting Blades in the Dark final V8.1 release

Awesome.

Awesome to the Max.

It's great to hear someone besides myself is putting the files to use.

The H.G. Wells books were in there, but I just created a folder for them since I've done so for everything else that had 2 or more related PDFs.

Also I'm working my way down the lists you posted to fill in the odd gaps in the collection since most of them are easy enough to get with a web search. The list has also reminded me of some files on my drive that I just neglected to add to the m3g4, like Age of Extraordinary Gentlemen and Attack of the 50' Mutant Robot from Mars.

Thanks for the list, and I'll drop a line if there are any I can't find on my own.

renewing a request to please please please get us Patrol Angis - wargames in the Ion Age.

Cheers

It's in the PbtA trove

Requesting Degenesis: The Killing Game

Glad to be able to help. Thanks for building it.

I have watched so many of these pdfs be requested, They are like fads. I am guessing some popular gaming Youtuber mentions one and lots of people jump on the bandwagon,
or something, I don't pretend to understand.

Catastrophe is a cute game made here,I understand it having a run or three of popularity.

I wish Merlin Township hadn't lost steam at the 79% finished point, but it wasn't much of a combat game, so I understand.
Maybe with Ryuutama and Golden Sky out there would be people willing to play it, but I have a tough time putting interesting conflict into such a warm setting.

"Oh No! Timmy fell into the well!"
"Don't worry, CandleJill snatched him out and took him to the Bluebell Diner to feed him some nice soup."

Don't die on me!

Bumping for

Hey DA! Can you add TSR/RPGA modules R7-10 to the wish list? I know they're super rare, but I'd love to run this quest:
R7 "Dwarven" Quest for the Rod of Seven Parts
R8 Yog's Dessert
R9 Tinker's Canyon
R10 Air Plane!

Is there a PDF of My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria out yet? Here's a mini-adventure the publisher (River Horse) put out for it.

Just a scan in just search tails and it will be 1st thing.

Anyone got The Grande Temple of Jing? Checked the link provided in older threads and it got taken off of Mega.

Sure, but it will probably work better posted on each new thread.
I am always surprised when someone mentions looking at it. Perhaps people do, but everything on it is truly a lost orphan, I don't know.
FiveLark tore through it like an avenging angel and filled 300+ requests, but that was last Fall, I think.

I'll be glad to.

As these were GenCon only, there was probably less than 50 copies. Only 1 copy has ever been publicly sold, by Mentzer himself (he probably has a few left overs, as he shows up at GenCon, and either gives rare stuff like this as a prize or auction).

If anyone has a copy they are not going to post it, as these were done on a dot matrix printer, and could easily be reproduced and bootlegged as legit copies, thus ruining their collective value.

Hence I don't even bother with the request.

Maybe someday we will see a official 5e conversion reproduction maybe from Goodman Games, as they are starting to do official 1st edition module conversions (announced at GaryCon this year).

Thanks!

I actually found a few things that had been filled recently. Perhaps there are some more that I don't realize are now linked. I can't mentally keep track of all the wonderful work that the user Brigade does, and am equally bad at finding things.
If some kind Anons would briefly skim through Da Wish List to see if they can easily spot items that have active links, I would happily pay them with jpgs of Monopoly Money.
Does the artwork need changing?

We did get hold of Black Opal Eye, maybe that isn't as rare as these.

Epy RPG - Link is still active
$end$p@ce
/filegroup/qnWoRYVVcwtsw1OmFGro3b9MecSQX3dY

Also mirrored in PbtA

THANK YOU been looking for the Gamemastering Guide for WEEKS

Thank You.

Hey guys anyone have the paizo star ship map packs in pdf?

hey do the pdfs to the older versions of PRincess the Hopeful still exist? I don't know where else to ask

Google has whispered into my ear and told me this is the creators "Previous Versions" page.

sites.google.com/site/princessthehopeful/files

Not sure this is helpful, but as ever I'm hopeful.

Does any of these have especially good formatting? I want to start digitizing the rpg I've been scribbling in my notebook for the last month but I'm unsure how to best organize everything.

thanks friend!

It's not called D20 Ops and Tactics, it's just Ops and Tactics.

Also do you have the latest version?

Good to know, it was posted that way. I think theWiz! Freebie Collection has it, in Da Annex, but I can't promise. The Author hangs out here and posted things recently, maybe in the last thread.

I have everything from the Ops & Tactics site.

Not sure how up to date it is, since I know he's in the process of making changes that affect most of the books, but I'll keep an eye out for updates.

Why don't you guys use BTSync for this?

I don't think most people who come here have or want huge collections.

Anyone have the Clash of Kings book for Kings of War?

Does anyone have quantum black core rules?