/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

reminder to never reply to SDA

Rude.

All the options are boring

Jungle Potion is great for peeping.

Immortality has no other downsides than that I can't take any other potions with it, ok, great, next cyoa please.

I choose both answers with that knowlegde i may change for the better

Regeneration is not immortality but at least it's healing, limb regeneration, sort of disease immunity and 500 year lifespan, which is pretty significant boost. Ok, next cyoa.

Someone posted my gallery a few days ago. Made me want to make another one.
Simple rules:
No photos, no posting images that have been used in other galleries, I may ignore your image if it isn't fun Read: Lewd
Have fun!

Oh yeah and of course, don't be a douche and post several images. Let everyone have fun.

Centaur waifu

On second thought, this one is better.

Can we fuck the genie?

>didn't say 'I wish'
clever

Impostor.

Hypothetical History book
Adventure helmet
Demon Maid
Meme Machine

My smugness cannot be denied, faker.

t. brainlet with no creativity

Please don't pick on the minorities.

ayo nigga das raycis

Reminder that racism is against the rules.

I still need five more
When you post an image that can be used for such an option, yes. I added that note for a reason but I never got a good image that fit.

>3 flavors of inmortality
>Lucid dreaming
>Time travel that cost 2 points for full effect
>Precognition
>Reset day
>Reset life once

Boring

That's a good one. I'm torn between Adventure and Legacy, both are deeply appealing to me.

>assumes minorities means blacks
>assumes blacks are stupid
>I'm somehow the racist

reminder to never reply to SDA

>assumes that I assumed you meant black
>associates blacks with stupidity
You sure?

Jaffa, kree!

Stargate cyoa when

But he made this. Doesn't that count for something?

Could someone post the first two?

who did what?

Does having people post as me count as a (you)?

Me, Your mother

Reply to SDA just to annoy the other guy.

Forgot a image.

Lets talk about our ideal villages.

Sure.

Need one more.

Done.

A nice place with good public transit to major population centers, good roads, available medical aid for the elderly, protected forests with hiking routes through it. Kind old people willing to share their wisdom, curious children willing to listen, a nice bar with friendly patrons ...

Gallery is now closed, see ya when I'm done.
Surprised the giant-girl user didn't show up this time.

Portal gun.
First stop.. um..too tired to figure that out right now. Will try to update later once I've got it.

>Think about it. She’s out in the middle of the gallery with some user she barely knows. She looks around her, what does she see? Nothing but shitposting. “Oh, there’s nowhere for me to run, what am I gonna do, say no?”
>Okay…that seems really dark though.
>No, no, it’s not dark. You’re misunderstanding me, bro.
>I think I am.
>Yeah, you are. ‘Cause if the girl said no, then the answer obviously is no. The thing is that she’s not gonna say no, she’d never say no… because of the implication.
>Now, you said that word “implication” a couple of times. What implication?
>The implication that things might go wrong for her if she refuses to sleep with that user. Now, not that things are gonna go wrong for her, but she’s thinking that they will.

Blue and sky potion.
easy money and virtually unlimited lifespawn with the groundhog effect.

Thanks !

Alien Abduction seems way too strong. In addition to a "minor augmentation", whatever that may be, the tech offered by a sufficiently advanced alien race may even far surpass the gift of the coins

>Cabaret Cutie
>Alien Abduction
>The Detective

The good life. Travel the world, solve mysteries, look good, friends with ayyy

don't do that

Just did.

Managed to make a second CYOA this weekend, wanted to keep practicing while the motivation was there. Feedback would be appreciated!

>Sweet Dreams
Hoping that it help me get enough sleep
>Lolis are not for lewd
A well known fact
>2 waifu or not 2 waifu
I posted this so I'm also picking it

>A well known fact

I have high hopes for this.

>Rebirth.

Wow, that's awful. What the hell was I doing to kill that many people?

>Feeling.

We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal laws - the rules of right and wrong that people imagine apply everywhere else in the universe - break down; beyond those metaphysical event-horizons, there exist ... Special Circumstances.

>Captain's Chair.

Bath. This is the least potentially harmful option.

>Aesthetics.

Ship's Choice. If this ship is going to understand me better than anything else alive, why not let it design the perfect environment for me?

>Ship Personality.

Kuudere. Extra efficiency, and of course I'll let her be Dere to me. It'll be extremely cute.

>Body Modification.

What's better. Increasing speed of thought or increasing how much information you can absorb at one time? I think it's easier to replicate increased speed of thought by breaking things into halves and consuming them at the same time than it is to stress myself to near death to speed my thinking speed up. I'll take the Digital Uplink.

>VR System.

We fought wars over arbitrarily restricting MMO technology? Yeah, that's what I fought everyone about. Any government dystopian and shortsighted enough to make playing more than one VR game at a time highly illegal is unfit to lead. Thankfully, my ship is going to be one of the decision making ones. In a few thousand years, every option can be selected at once.

Builder Focus. My ship knows me better than anyone and has two upgrades that boost efficiency. It'll be able to DM the best campaigns of all time for us.

>Food.

Cosmic Radiation. This combined with Data Uplink is going to let me enjoy feeding off stars like I'm a supertaster in Tokiro.
>Ship Only Network.

I can consume information faster than any human alive. Why limit myself to sources designed for humans?

>Companion.

Ship.

Nothing wrong with loving lolis.

>sounds like she doesn't want to though

Get a room already

>SDA
>not in butt

I feel the images and some of the text could be bigger. There's a lot of free space around.