I need muscular Adventurer ladies. They can be Warriors or Magic Users. They don't even have to look attractive

I need muscular Adventurer ladies. They can be Warriors or Magic Users. They don't even have to look attractive.

Just need a lot of muscle.

>Before isn't petty or fat

switch them around and you have a superior picture of a barbarian queen becoming a loving wife and diplomat

> not taking your wife into battle till she's buff as fuck.

Do you even cush your enemies! ?

She is probably not as jacked as you would like but I think she looks plenty ripped.

>wanting to take a buff powerful warrior and turn her into a weak useless housewife
Disgusting.

0/10, would raid village and slaughter

>before image is already muscular
It'd be cool if a demure noble girl had to rise to the occassion and turned into macho woman

Post more qt orc girls

>thos armpits tho
Unf.

How the fuck are you going to manage that when our housewives lift cows for light exercise and keep their old weapons and armour neatly in the corner, or over the mantelpiece?

That's to say nothing of the husbands all packing magic or muskets too. Who do you think introduced these ladies to the ideas of civilization?

More orcs it it. What is wrong with her armpits? Badly drawn?

Huh? No, they look delicious

Okay.

>settling for less than the strongest housewife
Just try and raid the village you little bitch, my granny will wreck you

Must be a really small village if your gran is also your housewife.

>not consolidating your superior genes within your family
>not remaining fertile well into old age

>Anatomy

This fucking picture.

Why does it give me boner. So many things wrong with it anatomy wise but it turns my coal into diamond.

> that artist

My dick isn't a doctor, it doesn't care.

this thread

-4 STR

Im a fan of the strong woman, but most of these pictures are grotesque and not realistic.

Heres a picture which i think is better.

>Musclegirls
I hate having this fetish. It's no so unrealistic like giantesses or vore that it's easy to let go of, yet it's too unrealistic to be possible IRL. 99.9% of women are too lazy to lift, of the remaining 0.1% about half roids and the other half is still weaker than your average neckbeard.

i feel like the quality of these threads is inversely proportional to their frequency.

>tfw no musclegf to crush me in her arms
>tfw no gf

dem digits

>IRL. 99.9% of women are too lazy to lift
I've found it's more of a weird common misconception among women that almost all men want women with some sort of Taylor Swift twig body and they're outright afraid of gaining too much muscle.
>and the other half is still weaker than your average neckbeard.
But think of the aesthetics!

>implying she became weak and useless
Christ, dude.

>I've found it's more of a weird common misconception among women that almost all men want women with some sort of Taylor Swift twig body and they're outright afraid of gaining too much muscle.
I don't understand why that airheaded bint has so much good press.

Or why there seems to be so much creepy neo-nazi stuff being built up around her, for that matter.

>misconception among women
It probably has the same root as the "men enjoy asking us out/paying for us" myth: female laziness justifying itself post facto.

I work in a coffee shop in a fairly affluent community, and I think that gives me a pretty good idea of what is and isn't possible for female fitness. I see everything from personal trainers to competitive crossfit gals (I think crossfit has some kind of world competition; one of my regulars went to that) to a number of fantastically fit moms.

I say this because I want you to trust me when I say this: musclegirls are real. They're out there. They don't have F-cups (which is the ugliest part of musclegirl art anyway), but they don't necessarily lose their tits either. The problem, I think, is that fetish art depicts an unrealistic standard, and society depicts the polar opposite of that as the ideal. But right there in the middle, where you get the soft curve of a bicep or the subtle rippling of back muscles, that's where the good shit is.

Tl;dr: Just go out into the world and use that as your frame of reference, with real life people. The musclegirl is hidden there and you just need to look for it.

>Just go out into the world and use that as your frame of reference, with real life people. The musclegirl is hidden there and you just need to look for it.
>go out into the real world
But... but it's cold and frightening out there...

>cold and scared
>no musclegf
You must choose.

Going outside guarantees nothing. Even finding a halfway decent (not even good) non-muscle gf is like trying to find a single stalk of hay in a needlestack. Yes, I formulated it like that on purpose.

Going outside guarantees nothing except opportunities! You're up against an optimist here; you cannot win.

Going outside is great, but only when other people aren't around.