Veeky Forums-related movies

Hey there, could you guys recommend any fun-to-watch (not necessary good) movies related to Veeky Forums?
I'm looking for something with feel similiar to The Gamers, Zero Charisma or Unicorn City.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Approved_movies
youtube.com/watch?v=sZop2qL-srU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1d4chan.org/wiki/Approved_movies
Fifth of them is hobby-related

Also, there is this great Polish short movie called LARP. I guess you can find it with English subtitles, too.

Here's the trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=sZop2qL-srU

Also, Knights of Badassdom.

Wow, thanks!

It is not funny but if you ever want a film that is a Veeky Forums worthy drama I can thoroughly recommend The Wild Hunt.

Will check out, thanks!

...and by the feel of the movies I pointed out I didn't mean comedy. More like "game and real life mashed together", so this one fits perfectly.

Beyond the Gates

It just got added on Netflix

Two brothers rifle through their dad's shop after he disappears, and find a creepy board game that's more intense than they thought.

Great one, appreciated.

One of my players based his ranger on one of the characters from this movie. I have to rewatch it tho, because I can't remember shit about it.

After reading a bit about it, it's not a monster movie that takes place at a LARP, is it?

The only monster in the movie is the only one we have confirmed the existence of in real life.

It turns out it's man.

Big Trouble in Little China

>jumanji ripoff
Just watch the original.

Dangit.

amazing movie. i shall rewatch it too

Dorkness Rising is amazing. Everyone on this board should see it.

Shame the sequel sucked. Not that interested in checking out The Gamers after it.

I saw the premiere of this movie. My cousin's are friends with the director.